• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I don’t know what you want.

I-isn’t that ditto?
A doppelgänger is a non-biologically related look-alike or double of a living person, sometimes portrayed as a ghostly or paranormal phenomenon and usually seen as a harbinger of bad luck. They were generally considered as omens of bad luck or even signs of impending death – a doppelgänger seen by a person's relative or friend was said to signify that illness or danger would befall that person, while seeing one's own doppelgänger was said to be an omen of death.

I'm not asking for a shapeshifter directly. I'm asking for a Ghost Pokemon that can get "seen" or "mistaken" for a known person and then suddenly bad luck, omens, impending bad stuff, etc on the person that it was "seen" as. Kinda like how people see Absol and all of the sudden, bad stuff happens. Except whereas Absol is not responsible for said bad stuff, said Pokemon that disguises itself as someone similar to make bad stuff happen is responsible for said bad stuff.

Ditto is just a shapeshifter in general. No impending doom and signs of bad luck and whatnot. When people see them, nothing bad happens other than that they saw a Ditto shapeshifted into something or someone.

Last edited:

Potato_

Smash Lord
you mean what everyone thought Spritzee was gonna evolve into?
Pretty much, instead of whatever Aromatisse was supposed to be.

It's easily the most hyped pokemon for me from that leak, gonna be real sad if it isn't a thing.

Bleach update:

I'm in the middle of the Bount arc. I walked into this fully knowing it's filler and expecting it to be hot garbage, but it's actually not that bad. The biggest fault I find with it is that it's... So slow. Has some real Black Clover tier pacing. The characters are also weirdly restricted due to the anime staff's own limitations here, Ichigo can't use Bankai anymore, Uryu lost his powers, Orihime and Chad just kind of exist, Rukia is the funny one. Since Rukia's Zanpakuto and Shikai weren't introduced till the next arc, she's just here in her Gigai using low level magic like in the Substitute Shinigami arc. Renji is around too and he's actually pretty ****ing hilarious. The antagonists themselves are okay, Kariya has a cool design if nothing else.

If Substitute Shinigami arc was a B and Soul Society was an A, this is like a C+ maybe B- depending on how it ends.
Bount arc is real boring IMO. Kariya was okay and the idea is a good one, just poor execution.

I'm also not a fan of the three Mod Souls we get as mainstays as a result. Noba is decent since he's so quiet, but Ririn and Kurodo can get pretty annoying at times.

At least the Arrancars and Hueco Mundo stuff is after which brings in the Espadas (and oh man do I love me the Espadas).

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well you’re definitely not wrong lol
I'm glad I'm a woman so I can have nice things like self respect and dignity.

Now to eat pizza and watch memes while my monthly hormones do to my already anxiety and depression ridden autistic *** what Hulk did to Loki in The Avengers.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The Sonic movie just keeps getting worse.

Sonic comes to earth as a baby and grows up at the beginning of the movie.

Ivander

Smash Legend
The Sonic movie just keeps getting worse.

Sonic comes to earth as a baby and grows up at the beginning of the movie.
Are they really going for a Superman deal here? And even if it's not Superman exclusive, hasn't this trope been done enough already?

Last edited:

Chrono.

I think the funniest thing about that premise is that it makes the ending extremely predictable.

Sonic has to go back to his own world but everyone's sad and crying and Sonic tells them it'll all be okay because he's always with them. *points at cop guy heart*

ROLL CREDITS

BUTT ROCK STARTS PLAYING

Chrono.

Imagine if Elise appears in the movie
At least she's human.

Meanwhile I'm horrified at the prospect of Knuckles and especially Tails showing up. I don't know why but I feel Tails would look particularly horrifying.

Thankfully it was said a while back that only Sonic and Eggman were showing up.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I think the funniest thing about that premise is that it makes the ending extremely predictable.

Sonic has to go back to his own world but everyone's sad and crying and Sonic tells them it'll all be okay because he's always with them. *points at cop guy heart*

ROLL CREDITS

BUTT ROCK STARTS PLAYING
Not to give the movie promise or whatever word I'm looking, but I mean, you can have an ending be predictable, yet still good if the writing and way it's handled is still good. I mean, considering how common Sherlock Holmes vs James Moriarty is with the typical ending of both falling to their death is, some interpretations still do a great job at making that ending emotional/interesting/etc thanks to good writing and how it's handled.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So...so far WrestleMania 35 will have
  • Becky v Ronda v Charlotte for the Raw Women’s Title
  • Seth Rollins vs Brock Lesnar for the Universal Title
  • Batista vs Triple H in No Holds Barred
  • Kurt Angle having one last match
  • Likely the usual battle royales
  • Buddy Murphy vs somebody for his Cruiserweight Title

And then the possibility in having
  • Daniel Bryan vs Kofi Kingston (maybe also vs Kevin Owens and/or Mustafa Ali) for the WWE Title
  • Roman Reigns vs Drew McIntyre
  • Usos vs New Day (Woods+E) vs Hardys vs Bar vs Rusev/Nakamura for the SmackDown Tag Team Titles
  • Asuka vs Lacey Evans for the SmackDown Women’s Title
  • Revival vs Black and Ricochet for the Raw Tag Team Titles
  • Samoa Joe vs John Cena for the US Title
  • Bobby Lashley vs Finn Balor for the IC Title
  • The Miz vs Shane McMahon
  • Sasha and Bayley vs Nia/Tamina vs Nattie/Beth vs Trish/Lita or IIconics for the Women’s Tag Team Titles
  • AJ Styles vs Randy Orton
  • Rey Mysterio vs Andrade Cien Almas
WrestleMania 35 is looking to be hella stacked this year

Chrono.

Not to give the movie promise or whatever word I'm looking, but I mean, you can have an ending be predictable, yet still good if the writing and way it's handled is still good. I mean, considering how common Sherlock Holmes vs James Moriarty is with the typical ending of both falling to their death is, some interpretations still do a great job at making that ending emotional/interesting/etc thanks to good writing and how it's handled.
Im aware.

Not really saying it's bad or good, just predictable. Though I'd be lying if I said I have a lot of faith in this movie.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

ROLL CREDITS

BUTT ROCK STARTS PLAYING
"Sonic died on the way back to his home planet."

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I only know about a few movies when it comes to Star Wars.

I own some LEGO sets and games, played a few non-LEGO titles and adore the soundtrack; but outside of that the series never got into me so much.
From the new movies I only saw The Force Awakens, which I found fine. For some reason I don’t really want to check the other ones after it, and I can’t put my finger on why.

A few of the new Star Wars comics by Marvel are neat doh, but I only own three issues.
Same, I only play LEGO Star Wars game on Gamecube, and there was a PS1 Star Wars game I played a bit before, but I never like it.

It was thanks to LEGO Star Wars game that I was able to know a bit of Star Wars Episode I- III plot.

However I watch episode I and it was okay, I recently watch a bit of New Hope, and the effects were outdated but it was a solid movie for its time.

I've only seen one Star Wars movie, and I didn't even watch it willingly. It was one of the movies in my film class.
When it comes to film class, it's obvious they will have Star Wars as an example lol. Say it what you will about Star Wars, but it is a movie franchise that made a huge impact over the movie industry.

All I know is that lots of people who hate Star Wars for being too political would be very upset to learn that the original trilogy's baddies are literally a nazi allegory
Say what now? More like most don't really care Star Wars' political message if I have to be honest here. Unless we are looking at different perspectives then I don't even bother.

I mean there are still people who refuse to believe Zootopia's story is a racism allegory despite it being clear as day. Is that really a surprise? :p
If you look at the true antagonist in the movie, well... the theme of the movie also includes prejudice and stereotypes as well.
I just think the movie demonstrates how we should deal with racism very well.
I kind of agree with Cameron regarding superhero movies but he did contradict himself with the announcement of the Avatar sequels
To be fair, we get super hero movies like annually, it has been nearly a decade since Avatar we in theaters.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

ROLL CREDITS

BUTT ROCK STARTS PLAYING
Sonic: "I guess the real friends were the chaos emerald we made along the way, right?"

Obama: *chuckle, then cry*

"Yes, Sonic, indeed."

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Leaked musical number from the sonic movie:
And no this is not the normal version.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Leaked musical number from the sonic movie:
And no this is not the normal version.
Thank you very much for sharing this song here.

Bless you man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom