• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Nah but it's just a holiday special.

Its kinda like the worst Mario game being Hotel Mario. Its awful but, like, who cares.
This "just a holiday special" never saw an official rerelease of any kind after its original airing over 40 years ago and for perfectly good reasons.

Its nowhere near the same level of The Phantom Menace or Attack of the Clones.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Ive shared my star wars movie ranking before, but here it is again:

1. Empire strikes back
2. A new hope

3. Return of the jedi
4. Force awakens
5. Solo

6. Revenge of the sith
7. The last jedi

8. Rogue one
9. Phantom menace

10. Attack of the clones

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Never forget that Chewbacca's grandpa watched VR softcore in official Star Wars media.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Star Wars Talk still going on...expected a whole new subject

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
What would be a cool pokemon idea for something that’s not an animal?
A sockpuppet with a ghostly hand still attached to it. It's also the in-universe explanation for why you keep losing your socks.

Chrono.

A Super Robot style mech.

71GU3mutKFL._SX425_.jpg

I'm aware Gundam isn't technically super robot

Though Pokemon has already dipped it's toes into this with Golurk and Perfect Zygarde. I would still like to see something more mechanical though. Not Digimon levels of ridiculousness but still.

Also. I really want to see El Chupacabra as a Pokemon.

Chupacabra_(artist's_rendition).jpg

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The ideas I’ve had are a keyboard mouse (that would also be a pikaclone) a bar of soap that evolves into a shower curtain, a hand mirror that evolves into a large ornate mirror and a possessed knights gauntlet.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I kinda want a non-animal starter pokemon. That’d be interesting.

Obviously it couldn’t be the fire starter.

Potato_

Smash Lord
Spoiler for the riddler leak if it's real:

But it had a ****ing plague doctor based pokemon. That sounds awesome.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
By default Pit is one of the greatest rappers of all time
Samoa Joe is so great
C6D57A79-0194-4A56-9B22-E5BD9191604D.gif

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Everybody should know what I want at this point.

That one aside, it would be cool to see an actual Doppelganger-inspired Pokemon. I'm aware that Gengar's English name is technically named after it and that we do have a number of shapeshifter Pokemon, but it'd be cool to have a Pokemon actually inspired by the legend of the doppelganger, with the whole "harbinger of misfortune upon being seen by the person it copied" and whatnot.

D

Deleted member

I just want a Round Table Knight so I can.
1) Nerd out about King Arthur
2) Make Fate jokes
3) Make Monthy Python jokes

That one aside, it would be cool to see an actual Doppelganger-inspired Pokemon. I'm aware that Gengar's English name is technically named after it and that we do have a number of shapeshifter Pokemon, but it'd be cool to have a Pokemon actually inspired by the legend of the doppelganger, with the whole "harbinger of misfortune upon being seen by the person it copied" and whatnot.
That's literally just Ditto though

Ivander

Smash Legend
That's literally just Ditto though
Except Ditto isn't a harbinger of misfortune, isn't a symbol of fear, sure it can do trickery, but not all Dittos are like that. Ditto's literally just a blob that can shapeshift into anything. There's nothing really else to them. I'm asking for a Ghost Pokemon who's personality/background/etc is like the Doppelganger. Basically, the kind of Pokemon that prompts a "Oh ****. Somebody is going to die or get messed up." kind of reaction, like what you'd get from other Ghost-type Pokedex entries like Lampent, Cofagrigas, Banette, etc. Ditto does none of that.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I don’t know what you want.

I-isn’t that ditto?

Chrono.

Bleach update:

I'm in the middle of the Bount arc. I walked into this fully knowing it's filler and expecting it to be hot garbage, but it's actually not that bad. The biggest fault I find with it is that it's... So slow. Has some real Black Clover tier pacing. The characters are also weirdly restricted due to the anime staff's own limitations here, Ichigo can't use Bankai anymore, Uryu lost his powers, Orihime and Chad just kind of exist, Rukia is the funny one. Since Rukia's Zanpakuto and Shikai weren't introduced till the next arc, she's just here in her Gigai using low level magic like in the Substitute Shinigami arc. Renji is around too and he's actually pretty ****ing hilarious. The antagonists themselves are okay, Kariya has a cool design if nothing else.

If Substitute Shinigami arc was a B and Soul Society was an A, this is like a C+ maybe B- depending on how it ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom