• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Flora's dagger could be interesting but other than Sothe (who has been replaced by Veronica for me), I'm not interested in dagger units.

I like Silas as a character and wouldn't mind having him, but he's definitely getting demoted to 4-Star, so I'm sure I'll randomly pull him one day. Not gonna rush it.

Gonna keep pulling for Lewyn, though my luck has been awful. It kinda all went to KHUx.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I’m bored.

What’s y’all favourite song, game, tv show, cartoon and movie?

Song: As Long as You Love Me by BSB
Game: Dragon Quest 8
TV Show: Grimm
Cartoon: Adventure Time
Movie: Grand Budapest Hotel
Song: Most Hiroyuki Sawano vocal works
Game: Xenoblade Chronicles 2
TV Show: Mythbusters
Cartoon: Spongebob Squarepants

No.

Because Link looks better with that quest's outfit than Rex does :V
It depends on where he likes to grind or not.

Then again I am gonna say...

I think Link and Rex both look not so good in the salavge outfit lol.

Also the Apple new phones announced today...

Who cares? LOL we all care more about the Direct rather than Apple's overpriced phones. I'm pretty sure not much people are gonna buy a phone that's over 1000$ right? Unless you already own an iPhone.

I would rather get a Pocophone F1 rather than this... it's coming to Taiwan soon, and it's 300$... that's about the same price as Switch. Then again I'm staying with my Mi Max 2 for at least a year.

CONFLICTING ANSWERS

But eh I'll probably consider it after I beat the first Xenoblade Chronicles. :V
Just to let you know, it's actually okay to finish XC2 and then play XC1, there wouldn't be much spoiled. But yeah, that's what I did before I got XC2 lol.
I haven't posted here in a hot minute, sheesh.

Anyway, what are your guy's expectations for the 3DS portion of the Direct? We have Loogie's Monsoon and Bowser's Internal Tale, but are you expecting anything else?

I dunno why, but I think the time is right for another Mystery Dungeon game.
3DS portion of the direct?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I dreamed last night that Terry Bogard was revealed for Smash today.

I don't even know what game he's from. lol

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Hey, I guess I'm not the only one who's having dreams about Smash character reveals lol. I've been wanting to bring up the subject since I've been having a couple of those lately and I wanted to share that somehow, though I don't know how interesting will be these dreams.

So yeah, lately I've been dreaming about different characters getting revealed for Smash. The first one for some reason was Rayman, and I didn't remember it that well, it just struck to me that he had the same face expresion from the Rayman 3 boxart in his render. I guess it was that way since Rayman 3 is my favourite Rayman game so my brain defaulted to that. The next one was really meme, and while dreaming I knew it wasn't real lol. For some reason Ness and Mario appeared fighting Viewtiful Joe and Wonder Red. I haven't even played the Wonderful 101, so I don't know why the hell would he be in my dreams. The two get bodied, and while on the ground, Arthur from Ghosts and Goblins save them. Then everything went stupid as Morrigan and Dante appeared to join the fray in place of Joe and Wonder Red. It was on that part I realized I was dreaming and woke up the next instant. This one I guess was for my desire of the stupid Nintendo VS Capcom more than anything, but why the hell was Wonder Red there lmao.

But the reason I wanted to bring the topic was because of the last one I had a couple of days ago, because it was one of the most livid dreams I've ever had, and it was about a Smash reveal of all things! I remember the dream was me browsing the internet and getting into the Smash page to see a brand new trailer, and Elma was revealed as a character in that trailer. I was so damn hyped... And as I woke up, my feelings were "I can't believe Elma got into Smash, I can't wait to play her". Then I slowly realized it was just a dream. IT FELT SO REAL, I NEVER EXPERIENCED SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I remembered it perfectly too, I wrote down everything I saw on her reveal. Don't know if you guys care about the details, so I'll leave it at that.

That brings the question, have any of you guys had a dream so real you had to stop and go back to finally realize it was just a dream? It was pretty much the first time it happened to me, so I'm interested in other's experiences. I tried asking my family but for some reason they say they don't dream lol.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oh yeah, Direct day today.

I'm not really feeling this one, partially because a lot of obvious surprises for the Direct have already been revealed ahead of it because of the delay, which is unfortunate but I won't really lay that on as a real criticism due to the circumstances of the delay. A lot of the spoiled surprises are solid ones that would have been great to hear about in the Direct first.

The only thing I particularly want to see personally is Fire Emblem: Three Houses, because I'm not 100% sold on it. It just didn't have as strong a reveal as Fates or SoV, nor does it seem to have a big "hook" to it so far like other FE games (the Formation thing looks cool but we don't know just how involved it actually is). However, I'm not too convinced we'll see it this Direct, I think it could get it's own Direct in the future instead.

Yoshi could be cool too.

As it generally goes with these Directs, I'm hoping for something cool and unexpected but I'm not too sure I'll get that after the delay.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

I don't even know what game he's from. lol
Fatal Fury or King of Fighters (which is more or less SNK Smash Bros. - a crossover between a bunch of their franchises, even if in this case, most of those franchises are obscure compared to KOF).

Also, he'd have hilarious voice acting.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Ou... I'm not a huge fan of the new Chrome desktop look....

Anyways, with the new Tora DLC update coming, there's a couple of new characters being revealed.

Now XC2 Tora DLC really felt more and more like XC1 when it comes to the other casts lol.

And since Nintendo Direct is coming...

Moreover, time to share more XC2 fanart... again...
I really say, Jin looks really cool with glasses, better with cornered shape glasses in my opinion.

Uh... too bad this story Blade doesn't have a swimsuit costume, but nah this character doesn't need one anyway in my opinion.

I guess that Kasandra is probably the most popular rare Blade under KOS MOS?

For ChikoLad ChikoLad ,saw a Nia face study artwork, looks pretty neat. I like bottom expression:

Oh yeah, I also played Octopath Traveler, and oh man if there's one animal for Beast Summon I really want for Ha'anit... it's gonna be...

Yep.

D

Deleted member

I just found out that Toon Link in the Spirit Tracks stage now has an updated model instead of the outright DS rip in the 3DS version
Dm7hCjjWwAAAsBW.jpeg

Sakurai has literally no excuse to not make this a playable costume for Tink now.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I accidently turned on the oven so fast that the fire didnt start but gas was leaking... oops
Oh no..., DO NOT make any electric spark... or else...

And open all windows nearby as well.
Oh yeah, Direct day today.

I'm not really feeling this one, partially because a lot of obvious surprises for the Direct have already been revealed ahead of it because of the delay, which is unfortunate but I won't really lay that on as a real criticism due to the circumstances of the delay. A lot of the spoiled surprises are solid ones that would have been great to hear about in the Direct first.

The only thing I particularly want to see personally is Fire Emblem: Three Houses, because I'm not 100% sold on it. It just didn't have as strong a reveal as Fates or SoV, nor does it seem to have a big "hook" to it so far like other FE games (the Formation thing looks cool but we don't know just how involved it actually is). However, I'm not too convinced we'll see it this Direct, I think it could get it's own Direct in the future instead.

Yoshi could be cool too.

As it generally goes with these Directs, I'm hoping for something cool and unexpected but I'm not too sure I'll get that after the delay.
It will be a huge bummer if the Direct had those surprises being removed and have the not so surprise left... while I do think the Direct might not be as good as last year. I still think we are gonna get more new stuff, and that's actually why I also think the Direct delay could possibly be a good thing.

Also now the Switch Online service will make your Nintendo Account unable to unlink with the user you linked on. So... yeah...

And moreover, there has already been many games I'm still trying to get and buy. So anything Nintendo reveals to me are just icing on the cake (Besides that crappy Online Service.).
I just found out that Toon Link in the Spirit Tracks stage now has an updated model instead of the outright DS rip in the 3DS version
View attachment 163767
Sakurai has literally no excuse to not make this a playable costume for Tink now.
I wanna see how Alfonzo looks in HD on this stage too lol.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
What in the living actual **** is that dagger?
ooohoh. lookie..Nina..my Least favorie kid
yaaay

and I still hate Odens daughters design with a passion

also WHY NOT FORREST
The bright side is the house didn’t burn down
Thank god because I caught it in time before someone turned on another burner

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hey, I guess I'm not the only one who's having dreams about Smash character reveals lol. I've been wanting to bring up the subject since I've been having a couple of those lately and I wanted to share that somehow, though I don't know how interesting will be these dreams.

So yeah, lately I've been dreaming about different characters getting revealed for Smash. The first one for some reason was Rayman, and I didn't remember it that well, it just struck to me that he had the same face expresion from the Rayman 3 boxart in his render. I guess it was that way since Rayman 3 is my favourite Rayman game so my brain defaulted to that. The next one was really meme, and while dreaming I knew it wasn't real lol. For some reason Ness and Mario appeared fighting Viewtiful Joe and Wonder Red. I haven't even played the Wonderful 101, so I don't know why the hell would he be in my dreams. The two get bodied, and while on the ground, Arthur from Ghosts and Goblins save them. Then everything went stupid as Morrigan and Dante appeared to join the fray in place of Joe and Wonder Red. It was on that part I realized I was dreaming and woke up the next instant. This one I guess was for my desire of the stupid Nintendo VS Capcom more than anything, but why the hell was Wonder Red there lmao.

But the reason I wanted to bring the topic was because of the last one I had a couple of days ago, because it was one of the most livid dreams I've ever had, and it was about a Smash reveal of all things! I remember the dream was me browsing the internet and getting into the Smash page to see a brand new trailer, and Elma was revealed as a character in that trailer. I was so damn hyped... And as I woke up, my feelings were "I can't believe Elma got into Smash, I can't wait to play her". Then I slowly realized it was just a dream. IT FELT SO REAL, I NEVER EXPERIENCED SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I remembered it perfectly too, I wrote down everything I saw on her reveal. Don't know if you guys care about the details, so I'll leave it at that.

That brings the question, have any of you guys had a dream so real you had to stop and go back to finally realize it was just a dream? It was pretty much the first time it happened to me, so I'm interested in other's experiences. I tried asking my family but for some reason they say they don't dream lol.
I had a dream that lasted like a full month(dream time) and i woke up very confused for a couple days

Ivander

Smash Legend
You guys are overreacting at Flora's anti-DC weapon, I doubt her Def will be good enough to the point it'll be better than simply not letting the enemy counter.
You jinxed it. Her DEF will now rival Lukas' DEF.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Flora lowkey giving us reasons to replace Iceberg with Bonfire.

kek.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Guys. Guys! GUYS!
WHAT IN THE NANI THE **** IS THIS?!?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Animal Crossing gets confirmed
>Obo screams "**** YEAH" so hard the hurricane desintegrates

Pls Nintendo.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So I found a way to cheese my way through some of the PvP rankings in KHUx until I actually have all of the Keyblades.

I am missing one of the Keyblades in the current rotation, but it turns out a lot of other players are too, so what I do is set that Keyblade as the first in my rotation, and basically give the opponent the first round for free. Most people set their best Keyblade and medals for the first round, so that makes it easy for me to win on the second round (usually HD Ava [EX+] alone beats them for me). And then they have to throw the third round. Since it's a best of 3 system, I win the match. And now I'm halfway up the leaderboards just from doing that.

Screenshot_20180913-161040.png
Screenshot_20180913-161048.png

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
screw the direct, this is the content I want to see
This trailers make me go like:

What is even happening?!? I never in my life thought there be a official sequel to DHMIS.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Thank god because I caught it in time before someone turned on another burner
That luck is even better
...is it bad that I know where your avatar comes from?
Is it...

>Shadman?
Nah I think you should be proud of having that knowledge
I recognized the artwork, but I sort of just left it alone.
It’s for the best that we all never forget Shadman regardless of what he’s done as art...because more than likely it’s hard for us to ignore or forget

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom