• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loz18-Echo

Banned via Warnings
It’s for the best that we all never forget Shadman regardless of what he’s done as art...because more than likely it’s hard for us to ignore or forget
Here's the weird thing his art is really good. Its just you have to get used to him doing kinky stuff that's all

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I think I know what's more exciting than a new Nintendo Direct.

The fact that PushDustIn owes us a Rate That Character video on Asuka from Senran Kagura after his review of Reflexions gotten over 50 rewtweets.

That's right, you heard what's coming out of my mouth. This is real as it gets and NOT a troll.

PS: They should have me write the script for that video too since I am the biggest Senran Kagura supporter here.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Here's the weird thing his art is really good. Its just you have to get used to him doing kinky stuff that's all
"kinky stuff"
4v23d.jpg

Sorry but Shadman haven't done just "kinky stuff", it's putting it really lighty. Peoples have the right to get digusted by his more extreme artwork no matter how good it is drawn. (Tho, his Waluigi-Daisy comic for Ultimate was really sweet, I gave him that)

Loz18-Echo

Banned via Warnings
"kinky stuff"
View attachment 163794
Sorry but Shadman haven't done just "kinky stuff", it's putting it really lighty. Peoples have the right to get digusted by his more extreme artwork no matter how good it is drawn. (Tho, his Waluigi-Daisy comic for Ultimate was really sweet, I gave him that)
I agree completely i hate most of his work besides the few good stuff like the Waluigi post you mention. Also Monika art is just pure joy.

What I'm really saying is that he has talent but what he does with that talent is mostly pure trash

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I agree completely i hate most of his work besides the few good stuff like the Waluigi post you mention. Also Monika art is just pure joy.

What I'm really saying is that he has talent but what he does with that talent is mostly pure trash
Yup, that's something I saw alot of actually, peoples agree that Shadman have the talent to make great stuff. But he instead prefer to make....youknowwhat, so, while he can make good arts, he prefer be the vilain and do whatever goes inside his mind, bad or good.

Plus, no matter what good stuff he make, peoples will recognize his style and remember his [REDACTED] stuff, so it's not strange to see the reaction you got with your current avi.

Loz18-Echo

Banned via Warnings
Yup, that's something I saw alot of actually, peoples agree that Shadman have the talent to make great stuff. But he instead prefer to make....youknowwhat, so, while he can make good arts, he prefer be the vilain and do whatever goes inside his mind, bad or good.

Plus, no matter what good stuff he make, peoples will recognize his style and remember his [REDACTED] stuff, so it's not strange to see the reaction you got with your current avi.
Yeah, i would expect, that reaction tbh. But its really a tame image beside the forced similarity to a certain group i won't mention

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah, i would expect, that reaction tbh. But its really a tame image beside the forced similarity to a certain group i won't mention
It's Shadman man, once you have something Shadman related, you are going to get the attention, for better or worse.

D

Deleted member

Yikes Sh*dman. Please do not support him or his art, you give him attention and he'// draw more of that.
Also, hot take: the Waluigi and Daisy comic is terrible because it's completely out-of-character.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yikes Sh*dman. Please do not support him or his art, you give him attention and he'// draw more of that.
Also, hot take: the Waluigi and Daisy comic is terrible because it's completely out-of-character.
Doesn't some Nintendo games say that Waluigi as a crush on Daisy?

If yes, it's not totally OOC imo, and even if it was, I still give a point for being sweet compared to what Shad do usually.

But yeah, outside of that comic, don't support him or gave him attention, it's only making him stronger.

Loz18-Echo

Banned via Warnings

If yes, it's not totally OOC imo, and even if it was, I still give a point for being sweet compared to what Shad do usually.

But yeah, outside of that comic, don't support him or gave him attention, it's only making him stronger.
In Mario Party 5 and 6 if Waluigi and Daisy are paired up there given the team name of Awkward Date so maybe he does have a crush

D

Deleted member

Eh, it makes sense for Waluigi to have ****taste actually.
It'd be like if someone made a comic about Ridley and Samus bonding. It's just too out-of-character and completely nonsensical for me to take it seriously.
If you're gonna write OoC stuff, at least do it for comedic purposes

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Eh, it makes sense for Waluigi to have ****taste actually.

It'd be like if someone made a comic about Ridley and Samus bonding. It's just too out-of-character and completely nonsensical for me to take it seriously.
If you're gonna write OoC stuff, at least do it for comedic purposes
But if Nintendo games does say he has a crush on Daisy, then it's not really OoC, (or atleast not in a over the top way), Samus and Ridley hate each other guts and no games ever have tried to change that, not even Other M of all things. What would be really OoC would be Wario doing this because no games ever shown Daisy & Wario interact in any way, so there, I would have give a point, but it ain't the case.

Tho, being honest here, are we really having a debate on a Shadman comic?
Df7IpAfX4AAnaty.jpg

Man, what sort of comic book universe we have fallen into?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I believe that Waluigi and Daisy had a thing going, but then Waluigi ****ed it up and Daisy left him for Luigi.

Also shut up shoes, you're the one with the bad taste.

Loz18-Echo

Banned via Warnings
I believe that Waluigi and Daisy had a thing going, but then Waluigi ****ed it up and Daisy left him for Luigi.
Waluigi is the ultimate example of the individual shaped by the signifier. Waluigi is a man seen only in mirror images; lost in a hall of mirrors he is a reflection of a reflection of a reflection. You start with Mario – the wholesome all Italian plumbing superman, you reflect him to create Luigi – the same thing but slightly less. You invert Mario to create Wario – Mario turned septic and libertarian – then you reflect the inversion in the reflection: you create a being who can only exist in reference to others. Waluigi is the true nowhere man, without the other characters he reflects, inverts and parodies he has no reason to exist. Waluigi’s identity only comes from what and who he isn’t – without a wider frame of reference he is nothing. He is not his own man. In a world where our identities are shaped by our warped relationships to brands and commerce we are all Waluigi.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think I need a drink to recover from this....interesting experience.

A nice drink of fresh water of course.:ultrob:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, let's change topic.

So, how is the meteo for you? It's raining like crazy for me.

Loz18-Echo

Banned via Warnings
I don't care if the art is good, the sick **** is a pedophile who ran from his country because he got caught and was going to be put in jail because he draws real kids. If you don't change that in half an hour then you're blocked, I don't give a ****
I'm I suppose to care if you do? lol, go ahead.
So, how is the meteo for you? It's raining like crazy for me.
Raining like hell over here in Ireland but idk kinda like the rain more than the sun

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Raining like hell over here in Ireland but idk kinda like the rain more than the sun
Frankly, I'm glad it's raining, the sun is nice. But **** man, I sweat so easily, it's not even funny. Having some rain from time to time is nice, even if it's really big right now.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
My metro is fine for me right now. Going to rain hard in a couple days as I'm in the path of the hurricane.

I'm not worried about it due to how far I'm away from the coast.

Loz18-Echo

Banned via Warnings
Frankly, I'm glad it's raining, the sun is nice. But **** man, I sweat so easily, it's not even funny. Having some rain from time to time is nice, even if it's really big right now.
Oh, man don't get me started about the sweating issue. especially when you wake up in the morning blah. the noise of the rain pouring down is amazing love it especially during the night

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh, man don't get me started about the sweating issue. especially when you wake up in the morning blah. the noise of the rain pouring down is amazing love it especially during the night
It depend for me, sometime, I love hearing the rain pouring down, but when the rain is too powerful, it can get a bit scary not going to lie lol.

Don't get me started when you are trying to sleep while the rain is going nuts along with big thunder accompany it outside, it genuinely make me awake much more than I should sometime.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Seeing those SoV Doki Doki edits made me come up with Fire Emblem crit quotes for the Dokis.

*shing*

Monika
"Welcome to my reality!"
"Okay, everyone! Watch this!"
"You're just a string of broken code to me!"

Sayori
"This will make the rainclouds go away!"
"You're making my friends sad!"
"I have to keep going, for his sake!"

Natsuki
"MANGA IS LITERATURE!"
"Do you want to get smacked!?"
"Call me cute, I dare you!"

Yuri
"Accept your retribution!"
"I'm trying to read..."
"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sunny weather can be nice but I also hate excessive heat.

The cold is so much more easier to manage, and as long as it doesn't inconvenience me too much, I'll always welcome many hours of rain where I'm at. When it's a thunderstorm, that's another story.

Loz18-Echo

Banned via Warnings
It depend for me, sometime, I love hearing the rain pouring down, but when the rain is too powerful, it can get a bit scary not going to lie lol.

Don't get me started when you are trying to sleep while the rain is going nuts along with big thunder accompany it outside, it genuinely make me awake much more than I should sometime.
I'm quite the opposite myself when it comes to thunder strikes its weird but I jump in excitement for me always. but i do agree of the rain is too loud during night.

Seeing those SoV Doki Doki edits made me come up with Fire Emblem crit quotes for the Dokis.

*shing*

Monika
"Welcome to my reality!"
"Okay, everyone! Watch this!"
"You're just a string of broken code to me!"

Sayori
"This will make the rainclouds go away!"
"You're making my friends sad!"
"I have to keep going, for his sake!"

Natsuki
"MANGA IS LITERATURE!"
"Do you want to get smacked!?"
"Call me cute, I dare you!"

Yuri
"Accept your retribution!"
"I'm trying to read..."
"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Aww these are really cute

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
when you get buffed in a fighting game but still die in the first minute of the match because you are still trash with trash health
View attachment 163795
When you need a reworked moveset to actually be good because some dummy decided to not give you more than one basic combo route and you don't have a proper reversal like literally everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom