• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
It's just like when I was being tagged to hell and back when the Yoshi remix was uploaded on the blog. "OMG, a Yoshi thing. Quick, summon Zinith!!!"
i got mass tagged when the not = natz thing became a thing and even overtook the title :p

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Did a tiny bit more F-Zero research

This picture implies Black Shadow used to be a good guy in this picture.

There's also Falcon. But what you don't know about this is that the other two guys are from specifically 50 years in the past. Obviously Falcon's not in his 80s, so it ties in to the overall climax that Captain Falcon is a title that's passed from person to person, and not just a single guy.

D

Deleted member

There's also Falcon. But what you don't know about this is that the other two guys are from specifically 50 years in the past. Obviously Falcon's not in his 80s, so it ties in to the overall climax that Captain Falcon is a title that's passed from person to person, and not just a single guy.
Yeah, Captain Falcon really is a One For Apl user

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So, umm, I kind of derped guys, actual twitter handle is @Blade_Lily1 :V

Well, with that mistake corrected, you guys kind find me now properly.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
God these MMOs remind me of MapleStory and Runescape.

I heard Runescape Classic closed down a week or two ago and MapleStory got a ****ing sequel MMO.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

That puppet of...err...Douglas is kinda creepy. XD And well, you can't judge a book by its cover, and Black Shadow is a good example of this, at least temporarily.

Mythra Mythra XD No me asesines, pero no se porque no pude evitar hacer lo mismo de tag...si explota tu alert box, yo no fui la de la idea.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
That puppet of...err...Douglas is kinda creepy. XD And well, you can't judge a book by its cover, and Black Shadow is a good example of this, at least temporarily.

Mythra Mythra XD No me asesines, pero no se porque no pude evitar hacer lo mismo de tag...si explota tu alert box, yo no fui la de la idea.
his anime name is andy summer, rip dudes named douglas

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I really want Mute City Melee in Ultimate. I miss that stage so much.

D

Deleted member

Anyone who does not pay attention in school triggers me in the inside.
P a y a t t e n t i o n .

Back to building whatever.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Tagging Mythra Mythra just because everyone's doing it(at, least, at the time I'm typing this). :p

Although, at the time that I'm posting this, I did just finish Chapter 8 of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 just now, so . . .
-The Land of Morytha's design reminds me a bit of NLA from XCX, but the general feel of this area reminds me quite a lot of both the Fallen Arm and Agnirtha from the first game.
-It's pretty cool that you can use Jin for this portion of the game, but I wish that he didn't have to leave as soon as a tank arrives in the party (not including Brighid). I suppose Torna: The Golden Country will be the closest that I'll get to playing more as Jin.
-Rex's Master Driver ability seems quite useful, and I suppose now I really have no reason to bond any blades to Rex specifically and should focus on bonding them to Nia, Morag, and Zeke.
-It's interesting to learn more about the life cycle of blades and Titans.
-Wait, I thought it was already said that Jin was a Flesh Eater? :confused: I guess I only inferred that due to the fact that he doesn't have a driver and how long he's been around, but it's still cool to see more of his backstory.
-It appears that Amalthus had attacked Ancient Torna during the Aegis War. So I guess that confirms that he's not really a good person.
-The very moment that I discovered a landmark in the World Tree I decided to leave just to do sidequests for weeks, so it ended up taking me a while for me to finish this chapter.
-The World Tree itself is pretty cool, and it reminds me a lot of the Mechonis in general, although if I were to compare it to a specific part of Mechonis, I'd say Mechonis Field, due to the verticality.
-It's a good thing that I managed to do the quests in Indol before making it through the World Tree and losing access to Indol.
-And it appears that Amalthus has a part of Fan's Core Crystal, which I suppose means he's a Blade Eater. I somewhat expected that since the start of Chapter 6, but it still feels exciting to see Amalthus reveal his true nature.
-And it appears that Mor Ardain shows up to save the day . . . only for the chapter to end right there and then.

Overall, this chapter was quite exciting and it definitely feels like I'm approaching the end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom