• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
ChikoLad ChikoLad BTW, that tweet has uncensored swearing. Could you link to the tweet instead with a language warning? I'll edit the other message. The issue with tweets is that they're very difficult to fix if already embedded.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Was it

By any chance?
Gotta be honest, that thing is gonna haunt my dreams for days. o-o

Think of something, think of something PRETTY....
12407626_988466671239404_395907555_n.jpg

:3 I don't remember when did a friend showed me the Mizutsune/Tamamitsune, but I gotta say, it is a freakin' gorgeous creature.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Having a Death Blow 2 Reinhardt finally backfired for real :V
View attachment 160693
And this is part of the reason why I never do Skill Inheritance in twos.

Oh yeah, for my FEH news,
-Pretty excited for the Combat Manuals thing, especially as I need to clear up Barracks space.
-Here's hoping Odin gets a good refinement to make up for his low attack. inb4DireThunderBladetomewithnocooldown+1drawback.
-Got WoT Olwen as my Free Summon from the Healing Skill Banner. She was +DEF, -HP.
-And in a twist of irony and flashbacks, I got Sword Reinhardt on my 2nd Summon on the Legendary Banner. Why the irony and flashbacks, you say? Well...
-When I wanted to get V!Lilina from the Valentine Banner after getting V!Lyn, I immediately got Valentine Hector. I got WoT Olwen as my Free Summon, I get Sword Reinhardt on my 2nd Summon on the Legendary Banner.
-Both Olwen and V!Lilina are Green Tome and blood-related to the powerhouses and even got IVs that affect neither their ATK or SPD.
-And the kicker, both the V!Hector and WT!Reinhardt I got are both +SPD, -ATK. :lol:
So yeah, I got both lucky and unlucky with getting the Thracia Sibling Duo.

Kinda like my Overwatch boxes, I got Roadhog's new skin, Lifeguard McCree and for my last gotten Lootbox from the Event, Lucio's other Summer skin. :glare: That being said, I did get enough credits to get Waveracer D.Va, so all in all, I'm satisfied. Now to save up for Halloween. I basically got everything from the Halloween event last year except Symmetra's Dragon skin. I didn't get Dracula Reaper during the event either, but I did get it from the Anniversary Event, meaning I only need to get Sym's Dragon and then I don't need to worry about a previous event skin dropping.

D

Deleted member

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

E v e r y d a y !

You got me.

View attachment 160711

:3 I don't remember when did a friend showed me the Mizutsune/Tamamitsune, but I gotta say, it is a freakin' gorgeous creature.
Whoever drew that deserves a medal of greatness.
Want my response?
Keep that **** to yourself kid there's a point where legality goes between kinda weird to "oh god am i on an fbi watchlist"
All right.
Also do not call me kid. I do not like it.
Call me a man.
Especially when I am only two years younger.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

E v e r y d a y !

You got me.

Whoever drew that deserves a medal of greatness.

All right.
Also do not call me kid. I do not like it.
Call me a man.
Especially when I am only two years younger.
Don't rush to become a man, be a kid and enjoy the rest of your youth. Trust me, plenty of us adults wish we were your age again, lol.

Ivander

Smash Legend

View attachment 160711

Not to "join" into the currant topic that the topic is heading to. But....

For those who aren't aware, while there are female Tamamitsune/Mizutsune, all the ones you hunt in the game are all males. The females have smaller fins and even duller colors compared to the males, meaning the Male Mizutsunes you hunt are basically traps/pretty boy monsters. What makes it even funnier is that Mizutsune are one of the most Passive monsters in the series. The only reason why Hunters are asked to hunt them is when it's mating season for the Mizutsune and the Males go berserk during Mating season. So really, you are hunting a bunch of horny pretty boys. :laugh:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

View attachment 160711

Mizutsune and its armor are so ****ing beautiful. I havent fought it yet but I know imma try and get that armor

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah, for the most part I prefer warmer weather, but only to a certain point. When that **** starts getting into the 90's it gets annoying.

Point is the weather being anywhere from 50F - 80F is fine. Higher or lower than that and the suffering begins.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Not to "join" into the currant topic that the topic is heading to. But....

For those who aren't aware, while there are female Tamamitsune/Mizutsune, all the ones you hunt in the game are all males. The females have smaller fins and even duller colors compared to the males, meaning the Male Mizutsunes you hunt are basically traps/pretty boy monsters. What makes it even funnier is that Mizutsune are one of the most Passive monsters in the series. The only reason why Hunters are asked to hunt them is when it's mating season for the Mizutsune and the Males go berserk during Mating season. So really, you are hunting a bunch of horny pretty boys. :laugh:
Mizutsune and its armor are so ****ing beautiful. I havent fought it yet but I know imma try and get that armor
; U ; I would honestly feel deeply guilty if I had to kill one of them (especially now knowing that they really don't do anything other then when hormones go nuts)...they are just so pretty....and SO FLUFFY! And I like pretty fluffy dragons...like Reshiram...

; u ;

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Listen, @ShinyLegendary Most people here have been 15 before, but we don't need all that info. Though I'm pretty sure a few others have gotten shared their thirst before.

We all got it, but it's best not to share it with a bunch of strangers online.

D

Deleted member

I cannot begin to quantify just how thoroughly I disagree with you.
We may disagree, but one thing we agree on is that Grima is a good unit in FEH.
Listen, @ShinyLegendary Most people here have been 15 before, but we don't need all that info. Though I'm pretty sure a few others have gotten shared their thirst before.

We all got it, but it's best not to share it with a bunch of strangers online.
I know, I kind of regret sharing that.

D

Deleted member

Well I can not really tell what I prefer, because I have not got a cold day in some months.

D

Deleted member

Zintih does not just love Yoshi, he has become one with Yoshi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom