• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Never really was a fan of hot weather. Warm or average temperatures are perfectly fine, but when it's hot.........yuck.

The cold is so much easier for me to manage.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
you'll change your mind if ya move to the desert in summer and have to work outside 5 hours every day turning hundreds kgs of dirt around with the smelly smelly mulch
Concerning weather, hot and dry is better than hot and humid for me, and hot and humid is the norm where I live, so...I may take you up on that offer lol

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Concerning weather, hot and dry is better than hot and humid for me, and hot and humid is the norm where I live, so...I may take you up on that offer lol
yaaaaaaaa...you'll think right?

but theres been a lotta rain lately, so theres actually an unusual amount of humidity in the air

so your still screwed :V

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Never really was a fan of hot weather. Warm or average temperatures are perfectly fine, but when it's hot.........yuck.

The cold is so much easier for me to manage.
You and me both. Thank god that the temperatures are cooling down where I am, I was about to be driven mad by the goddamn heat weaves to the point I wished I could destroy the Sun.
VS.png

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Having a Death Blow 2 Reinhardt finally backfired for real :V
Screenshot_20180830-151118.jpg

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Jeeeesus, Ive been playing with a bow for so much in MHGU that Im **** at my first main, the Insect Glave. I cant do upclose and personal fights at all
Last time I played the series I used the bowgun. It was kinda fun. If there weren’t many games coming out I’d get that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom