• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Here's the video of my Leon beating the Abyssal Grima map, for anyone interested:

also pinging @Shishœ since I said I'd show this to you so you can steal my ideas try and get some inspiration from it.
Since we are good friends, you earned a subscriber.
Also your team is amazing, I have yet to beat the Infernal ones.

Chrono.

Dark Samus was its own thing with its own abilities, yet is a Samus Echo in Ultimate. The only thing in her moveset that’s really something she does is her Final Smash, which is still a ripoff of Samus’s. So I don’t think it matters much how different Shotoclones can be.

On top of that, what the hell would Ken’s Final Smash be? He’ll very likely lose the 2-in-1 gimmick since he’s NEVER had a projectile super in any Street Fighter. Would he just have Shinryuken?

I guess it’s just me being nitpicky and thinking Akuma would be cooler.
His two Ultras from IV would work fine.

Guren Senpuukyaku is a Tatsumaki-style Ultra that works long range and Shinryuken would be the short range Ultra.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
They need to put in the ability to trade-in Dueling Crests for Conquest Crests in FE Heroes.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Hey...

I know it's been a while, but for the last few days, I was feeling anxious and what was happening on the board for the last couple days did not help, so I had to take a break from the net in general. I'm more relaxed now and looks like the one escalating topic about the one leak with the "demo" has passed...

What's the newest "leak"?

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
ignroeing the fake leaks for a minute lets all bask in the fact pwoer rangers 25th anniversary was 2 days ago and it was pretty good

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Hey...

I know it's been a while, but for the last few days, I was feeling anxious and what was happening on the board for the last couple days did not help, so I had to take a break from the net in general. I'm more relaxed now and looks like the one escalating topic about the one leak with the "demo" has passed...

What's the newest "leak"?
An obviously fake one with bad character renders, like most of 'em.

Chrono.

So I already played this demo but I hadn't seen the trailer before and wow.

It's looks mad professional.

Chrono.

Hey what the **** the new Shovel Knight stuff comes out in April of next year.

That's... A lot farther than I was expecting. I guess I can hold off on rebuying it.
Hey guys EOIIU is only 15 bucks in the EShop and EOU is $10, go buy them
But but The Messenger just came out today.

D

Deleted member

Hey what the **** the new Shovel Knight stuff comes out in April of next year.

That's... A lot farther than I was expecting. I guess I can hold off on rebuying it.

But but The Messenger just came out today.
Why buy a Shovel Knight ripoff when you can actually get a good game?
GOD ****ING DAMMIT EVERY ****ING DAY AM I GETTING PEOPLE TELL ME THIS EVEN IF IT'S NOT REFERRING TO PERSONA 5 FOR ONCE
The maps, gwen, go draw some maps

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
So I already played this demo but I hadn't seen the trailer before and wow.

It's looks mad professional.
xD It has been AGES since the last time I played a Sonic game, but this thing brings back some memories. And the music sounds great.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The new Shovel Knight content is too far away......

....Then again, I haven't beat Plague of Shadows yet (Specter of Torment took priority due to him being my favorite of the Order knights) so I should probably get started up on that before then.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I mean **** man Agnés in Smash would be cool. As long as Tiz, Ringabel and Edea are also playable like Bowser Jr. with the koopalimgs

She’d definitely have to be an alt though since she’s not the protagonist of Bravely Default, Tiz is.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I mean **** man Agnés in Smash would be cool. As long as Tiz, Ringabel and Edea are also playable like Bowser Jr. with the koopalimgs

She’d definitely have to be an alt though since she’s not the protagonist of Bravely Default, Tiz is.
I mean, we got Robin and Lucina over Chrom in Smash 4 despite him being the mainest of the main protagonists. It's not without precedent.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I mean, we got Robin and Lucina over Chrom in Smash 4 despite him being the mainest of the main protagonists. It's not without precedent.
I mean yeah I get that but it just seems odd to me. Honestly of the 4 characters I thought she was the least popular one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom