• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

>Shoot Style Deku is free DLC for My Hero One's Justice
>Other new content being added for free
Oh thank god it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Now I'd be willing to pay for Inasa when he comes out.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Looking forward to trying out Chrom but honestly, his Smash model needs work. He looks dead inside.

Awakening Chrom: "Anything can change!"

Smash Chrom: "I mean if you put some effort in, things might go a little better, but sometimes it just isn't worth it."
I’m not sure why you even believe the leak.

Chrom is just Marth with the hair painted and reusing assets. Are there people actually falling for this? He looks so derpy and his angle is off. He looks stoned as ****. I can barely recognize he is Chrom. Young Link's eyes are a recolor of Rosalina's and the clothes almost don't have any texture. Seems so unprofessional. Also, why would next Smash have two Link clones? Are you telling me that Young Link will replace Toon Link. Yeah, no. Pichu? You've gotta be ****ing kidding. That's a screenshot from his Smash 4 trophy but with high contrast. His posture is so bland. I mean, do you think I'm a fool or something? Wolf really looks like ugly ****. Leaker photoshopped a Fox render and edited it using assets taken from Husky's images and angry_eye.png There is no way Sakurai could even accept this. Wii Fit Trainer is just a screenshot from their game, leaker isn’t even trying. Cloud is a funny one. Let's ****ing copy paste Shulk's render from Smash 4, paste a weird ear.png (which you can see it's clearly cut and has rectangles around) and copy paste the top of a palmtree and paint it yellow. Cringy attempt if I'm being honest.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You wanted Spongebob memes :V

My dudes, if someone steals my sponges... I'll simply gonna steal them back.
View attachment 160862

Yep, guess Im a really open book
View attachment 160867

:yeahboi:

Had to skip a couple scenes to not break the attachment limit, but guess it works anyway.
I counted 13 mentions, sorry if i missed one or two lol.

Thanks for giving me a nice laugh guys, I needed it :p
Edit: Ooh I did not see that. You missed me, sorry.
Can you please give a Spongebob meme to me?
You are forgiven for missing me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Smash Wii U modding has gone too far.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
Nairo should bring his Zero Suit costume back and wear it everytime he use this mod.

For M A X I M U M E X P E R I E N C E .

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I've always loved the F-Zero songs in general. The main themes from Melee's Mute City, Big Blue, and Brawl's Port Town Aero Dive are my favorites.
I like Brawl's Fire Field the most, but for Port Town Aero Dive I wish they had done a remix of the original Port Town at least

I sometimes feel that Big Blue and Mute City have way too many remixes while there is other themes that deserve some appreciation like Port Town, White Land, Silence and whatnot. I am still surprised to hear Death Wind in the Medley along with Fire Field...so, I have the hope to hear all of the original game's tracks have a little piece of remix.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
SomecallmeJohnny is streaming some SAGE 2018 games now. He'll be doing it tomorrow as well.

I've played most of the games I'm interested in but Johnny streams are always a good time.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I like Brawl's Fire Field the most, but for Port Town Aero Dive I wish they had done a remix of the original Port Town at least

I sometimes feel that Big Blue and Mute City have way too many remixes while there is other themes that deserve some appreciation like Port Town, White Land, Silence and whatnot. I am still surprised to hear Death Wind in the Medley along with Fire Field...so, I have the hope to hear all of the original game's tracks have a little piece of remix.
Maybe now's the time and game for that to happen; we do already know we're getting an insane amount of music tracks, haha.

Hearing this track, I definitely agree. This is a solid song, a remix of it could be great.

You wanted Spongebob memes :V

My dudes, if someone steals my sponges... I'll simply gonna steal them back.
View attachment 160862

Yep, guess Im a really open book
View attachment 160867

:yeahboi:

Had to skip a couple scenes to not break the attachment limit, but guess it works anyway.
I counted 13 mentions, sorry if i missed one or two lol.

Thanks for giving me a nice laugh guys, I needed it :p
GLORIOUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom