• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I can't believe people are unironically suggesting that the Waluigi Assist Trophy segment was "Sakurai trolling" and that he's actually playable.

Like......did people not learn anything from the Ridley's shadow incident in SSB4? :facepalm:
Yeah i'm really baffled by this as someone who wants Waluigi in.

He was outright confirmed to be an AT and somehow this is Sakurai's way of swerving them? I don't get the logic lol.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Hey.

Can we be friends so I can then stop being friends with you for what you just said? :troll:
I can even do you one better if you want...

But seriously drink Juice with pulp, otherwise you may as well just have Orange flavoured sugary water...

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Yeah i'm really baffled by this as someone who wants Waluigi in.

He was outright confirmed to be an AT and somehow this is Sakurai's way of swerving them? I don't get the logic lol.
I think its because of Alpharad's video joking about it, I guess.

Chrono.

The TRIGGER X Arcsys countdown ended and all it said was to watch Franxx.

LOL

Why not just do that in the first place instead of a silly countdown.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I think its because of Alpharad's video joking about it, I guess.
Never saw that video but yeah Smash fans come up with their wild conspiracy theories lol.

I should know because I cam up with a handful myself in the past.

Chrono.

I actually bought into the Ridley shadow theory for a minute there lol.

That was before I was active on speculation fwiw.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Look man I'm gonna be honest here, and I don't know how people are gonna take this so just in advance this all my subjective thoughts, you're more than free to disagree.

Waluigi really isn't that big of a character. I've been seeing like Netflix making jokes at his absense, and even news articles like "Nintendo is abandoning Waluigi and fans are furious" and it's like it's ****in Waluigi. He's not big of a deal.
Yeah people like him, but I mean, liked for a character who's biggest impact has been in the spin-offs. Like at best he's a D-List Mario character that people began to like. Even Daisy, who pretty much resides in the spin-offs, at least had some impact in the main games (albeit a portable game).

Really it does almost feel like Ridley all over again, but now for a side character that's only somewhat of a presence in Mario as a whole. Like at least Ridley is a major antagonist.

Like if you want Waluigi in Smash that's fine. I'm not gonna argue what you can or can not want. But the fact that people are treating this like a tragedy is bonkers. It's a ****in video game with 66 characters. We're not hurting on one spin-off character not being playable.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Look man I'm gonna be honest here, and I don't know how people are gonna take this so just in advance this all my subjective thoughts, you're more than free to disagree.

Waluigi really isn't that big of a character. I've been seeing like Netflix making jokes at his absense, and even news articles like "Nintendo is abandoning Waluigi and fans are furious" and it's like it's ****in Waluigi. He's not big of a deal.
Yeah people like him, but I mean, liked for a character who's biggest impact has been in the spin-offs. Like at best he's a D-List Mario character that people began to like. Even Daisy, who pretty much resides in the spin-offs, at least had some impact in the main games (albeit a portable game).

Really it does almost feel like Ridley all over again, but now for a side character that's only somewhat of a presence in Mario as a whole. Like at least Ridley is a major antagonist.

Like if you want Waluigi in Smash that's fine. I'm not gonna argue what you can or can not want. But the fact that people are treating this like a tragedy is bonkers. It's a ****in video game with 66 characters. We're not hurting on one spin-off character not being playable.
Pretty much this. Waluigi fans need to calm the hell down. Also I think Ridley really counts as the main antagonist of Metroid.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
The official ARMS Twitter account uploaded a photo for the game's first anniversary.
Didn't get into the game personally, but it's great seeing Nintendo experiment with new IPs more. And hopefully we'll see more from this IP in the future.

Also the game has absolutely incredible character designs.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The official ARMS Twitter account uploaded a photo for the game's first anniversary.
Didn't get into the game personally, but it's great seeing Nintendo experiment with new IPs more. And hopefully we'll see more from this IP in the future.

Also the game has absolutely incredible character designs.
Maybe they can make it a better game for the sequel.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I can't believe people are unironically suggesting that the Waluigi Assist Trophy segment was "Sakurai trolling" and that he's actually playable.

Like......did people not learn anything from the Ridley's shadow incident in SSB4? :facepalm:
Some people have learned for the better, no doubt.

But not everyone has, quite far from it.

This fanbase will continue to grasp at straws until the end of time. :p

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Alright, that's 47 Mem Cakes, 3 Thangs, and I need to take a little break for a sec now because my neck hurts from the intensity of it all.

I've only got one challenge between me and the last Thang, but just because I can't do everything all at once doesn't mean I want to wrap up just yet.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I actually bought into the Ridley shadow theory for a minute there lol.

That was before I was active on speculation fwiw.
I remember those days, I didn't exactly buy into it, but certainly did make jokes about it back then. I remember going onto miiverse seeing pyrosphere as the "Pic of the Day" and then coming here to see the memes.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
On a lighter note, can we all just take a moment to appreciate the main theme for Ultimate?

This is easily my favorite Smash theme since Brawl's. 4's was pretty good, but this one is just amazing.

D

Deleted member

On a lighter note, can we all just take a moment to appreciate the main theme for Ultimate?

This is easily my favorite Smash theme since Brawl's. 4's was pretty good, but this one is just amazing.
Debatable if better than Brawl and Melee's.
This one is better than 64's and Smash 4's for sure though.

Chrono.

Twitter keeps putting the Everyone is HERE trailer on my timeline by ads.

And I keep rewatching it every damn time.

D

Deleted member

I will say that Brawl Battlefield is the best battlefield when it comes to music.
Also here is the list of best themes

Brawl = Melee > Ultimate >> 64 >>> Smash 4 ( I am not really much of a fan of the Smash 4 one. )

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Heard there was a new Smash game coming out.

Maybe some of you recognize me, maybe not, but hello either way.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I still prefer Brawl's theme at the moment, cause it always pumps me up when I hear it.
Ultimate and Brawl are actually probably tied for my favorite theme currently. Brawl's has easily been my favorite for a while prior to the E3 Direct the other day.

I will say that Brawl Battlefield is the best battlefield when it comes to music.
Okay, this I definitely agree with. :p

Melee's Multi-man battle themes (that always took place on Battlefield) are also pretty amazing, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom