• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Heroes has a new roadmap, and I hope you like banneRes and bound hero battles! There’s new heroes and like five banners focused on skills, a tempest banner, bound hero banners, and a voting gauntlet banner. We also have some type of spring banner but it doesn’t say it’s a repeat so it’s probably something new. Also I don’t think there was a legendary banner on the list if I read correctly. Still a lot of this month in terms of events and banners. I’m hoping to get some cool free pulls as I’m saving orbs and probably won’t pull from any of these.
Here's the full roadmap if anyone is wondering
And speaking of free summons... I got a 5 star Olivia in the tempest trial banner. I went and summon for fury fodder and guess what? A 5 star Hinata. My luck lately is being insane, I'm guessing whenever they release a unit I actually want I'll have zero luck, but that's how it goes. I don't know what to do with that Hinata, I might fodder it for this Olivia.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

And speaking of free summons... I got a 5 star Olivia in the tempest trial banner. I went and summon for fury fodder and guess what? A 5 star Hinata. My luck lately is being insane, I'm guessing whenever they release a unit I actually want I'll have zero luck, but that's how it goes. I don't know what to do with that Hinata, I might fodder it for this Olivia.
Funny enough, I five starred my Olivia a few days ago. :p
I just never got around to it because I had more Virion/Chrom/Merric merges lined up. I finally ran out of my surplus and was able to five star her. I mainly wanted to do it before her debut in Warriors, haha.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I think I found the definite Smash meme about the direct, I needed to share it here because it is too perfect.
Lowkey trying to summon the legendary toy boy.
Ah, I have seen this meme, like... A lot.
But still, Inkling Girl's eye meme is still the most hilarious.
TIL that's the quest that lets you craft Premium Cylinders
I haven't bought the DLC yet lol but feel free to talk with me about the quests of the Expandong Pass.
Exactly, the one in Gormott kind of sucks though...

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Talking about Block Lists, are we? Admittedly there are quite a few people that I've had to block (Thankfully not part of the Nintenzone), main reason because they were from that incredibly toxic period following the Smash 4 Ballot reveal that was putting a dampener over my own feelings at the time or they were just outright immature over what had happened. No surprise where most of the toxicity gathered, but it was enough to make me leave the site for some time after blocking them. I see some of those names have come back in the new game's announcement, and I only look at their posts to get context in what someone else's reply was. After that I just ignore them and move on with my own time here.

And on to a FEH related subject, at this point, I should probably consider saving Orbs until I have double-digit reserves in case there's a Hero I really want to get or missed out on. At the very least I'll be getting Wonder-Wyvern when the Tempest Trial starts up.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Well I'm happy.

While 99 times out of 100, people get video game related questions on quiz shows wrong, I saw someone get one right today.

What Japanese video game company produces the Super Smash Bros. series?

The person correctly answered Nintendo.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Well I'm happy.

While 99 times out of 100, people get video game related questions on quiz shows wrong, I saw someone get one right today.

What Japanese video game company produces the Super Smash Bros. series?

The person correctly answered Nintendo.
Wait I thought Microsoft made Smash Brothers, all this think I been living a lie.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Goodness.

What happened to make you block ten people?
After sometime I realized, there's a lot of stuff I don't want to deal with anymore, so instead of getting stressed and potentially depressed, I just press the ignore button. To be fair, I am pretty liberal about it, but it helps. I have over 80+ accounts blocked on my twitter.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
After sometime I realized, there's a lot of stuff I don't want to deal with anymore, so instead of getting stressed and potentially depressed, I just press the ignore button. To be fair, I am pretty liberal about it, but it helps. I have over 80+ accounts blocked on my twitter.

I was just saying today that I haven't heard one good life benefit for anyone that isn't super famous to have a twitter.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
That's a lot of accounts.

But hey, if it works. It works.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I was just saying today that I haven't heard one good life benefit for anyone that isn't super famous to have a twitter.
As a marginalized person, Twitter allows me to interact, and communicate with other marginalized people. This is extremely important

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

i was hoping for a five star donnel as a free summon cause why not but had no blues so I pulled a green and got beruka. That oliva will be useful to have though. As for Hinata, I say keep him. He’s a solid unit and it’s pointless to get rid of him for an easy to obtain fodder at 4 stars imo. I have seen some bulky builds on him using his defense to tank with different weapons. I think he gets decent speed too. He can be useful as a five star.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Twitter sucks, but that doesn't stop it from playing a huge part in the lives of marginalized people. Asking "why don't they just use a forum/Discord" shows a real lack of understanding. Discord wasn't a thing till 2015, and didn't really take off till 2016. Forums cost money to keep going. All twitter needs is a phone and email/phone. That's a major boon. People who can't afford what ever can still follow along, can still play some role in the greater community

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Twitter sucks, but that doesn't stop it from playing a huge part in the lives of marginalized people. Asking "why don't they just use a forum/Discord" shows a real lack of understanding. Discord wasn't a thing till 2015, and didn't really take off till 2016. Forums cost money to keep going. All twitter needs is a phone and email/phone. That's a major boon. People who can't afford what ever can still follow along, can still play some role in the greater community
You make it out to be this important social media service, but all I ever see are people getting stressed out from the idiocy while sharing the same tired old memes, and genuinely wasting their time because their inability to cope with their boredom leads to them idling on the service for hours. And I've personally never seen anything substantial emanate from Twitter or any social media, even when they are sourced in the BBC and Washington Post. Its laconic format also has the unintended side effect of making anyone that has to make multiple tweets to get their point across look like a bloviating tool.

And then there's the fact that false information on Twitter spreads faster than can be reasonably dealt with. Personally I find the phenomenon so egregious that I think it's socially irresponsible for someone to even let Twitter make money off of them, but that's just me doe.

So marginalized or not, it's not good for you. I don't know of a good example of social media that truly is. Facebook has become disgustingly good at figuring people out and then sticking them in intellectual garden/echo chamber, while Twitter fires personalities at each other like it's playing marbles with the Large Hadron Collider.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
all I ever see are people getting stressed out from the idiocy while sharing the same tired old memes, and genuinely wasting their time because their inability to cope with their boredom leads to them idling on the service for hours.
There's a distinct irony to where you're posting this.

D

Deleted member

I don't know if I'm on someone's ignore list. Likely yes.
I don't have anyone on my ignore list currently but I've put some people in it. It would get confusing to read though so I decided it wasn't worth it.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Now you all make me wish I was an adult... :(
Man being a child is fun, yet I hate it.
My boi, responsibilities suck. Make the most of being a kid while you can, because you've only got four years left to enjoy it.
I know, but being helpful to the place is nice.
I have too much time and I can act annoying.
There are people telling me I should want to be a kid, but I want to be an adult already so I can not act annoying anymore.

~When we have this discussion in five years, I am going to say I was fourteen and that will shock all~
Turning a certain age doesn't necessarily mean you're going to 'not act annoying anymore'. I should know, I know people my age who act worse than you claim to act yourself.

And besides, certain life experiences will help others mellow out 'not being annoying' much earlier than others. You'll get there eventually, but I think it's best not to expect becoming an adult will make you act better in a certain way- the term 'man children' exists for a reason :p
You took the words words right out of my mouth, Phoenix. XP

I never got why my dad told me before that he missed his younger days in school and whatnot, until now. But now I do, and i will miss them more as time goes by. That is how it is. XD Though, as a designer to be, i hope to always keep an inner child since from what i have seen it is vital. I may have to supress for things like work and other cursed responsabilities, but i will never want to get rid of it forever.

Also, believe me, Shiny, you are NOT annoying. And I have seen people that are supposedly my same age and they are just unbearable as human beings, their complainings over worthless things and temper tantrums make me want to facepalm so damn hard. You honestly show more maturity in comparison to them, I assure you.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
spankings.
That just makes want to break the rules even more, Swamp.

That sounds dirty..
I'd never do dirty things to a minor, you twisted nut.

I have standards.

Everyone is talking about how to be cool

Meanwhile I don't ****ing care about being cool and just want pancakes
Pancakes are cool. Not the coolest (waffles are better), but still cool.

So you're cool :p

Well, first you gotta spell cool cool. The only way for cool to be spelled truly cool is cewl.
Excuse me.
The proper spelling is "kewl". Without the "k" the whole word falls about. Everyone knows K is better than C.
Ya see, this is why y’all aren’t cewl
Yeah... I'm with Plushie for this one.

K is too kewl to not be kewl.

Hi, Hoko-Cola :b:

Now you all make me wish I was an adult... :(
Man being a child is fun, yet I hate it.
Being an adult sucks, Shiny. Enjoy your youth and worryless life while it lasts.

I know, but being helpful to the place is nice.
I have too much time and I can act annoying.
There are people telling me I should want to be a kid, but I want to be an adult already so I can not act annoying anymore.
Age isn't a key factor of maturity; experience is.

EDIT: DAMMIT, PHOENIX!

Wait, am I the oldest regular here?

Scary thought.
Nope. That goes to praline, iirc.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
i was hoping for a five star donnel as a free summon cause why not but had no blues so I pulled a green and got beruka. That oliva will be useful to have though. As for Hinata, I say keep him. He’s a solid unit and it’s pointless to get rid of him for an easy to obtain fodder at 4 stars imo. I have seen some bulky builds on him using his defense to tank with different weapons. I think he gets decent speed too. He can be useful as a five star.
Yeah, but I have a few problems with Hinata. First, I don't actually like him character wise, so I'm more inclined to get rid of him, and the Hinata I got is -Def, which is the only redeeming stat he has. Also, I already have L!Ike for a bulky sword unit, and Hinata needs steady breath to do serious work, too much commitment for a unit I dont really like. For foddering him, I wasn't talking about Fury 3, but more about his Ruby Sword +. I don't have any Gem weapon for any 5 star, but my old Olivia (the 4 star) used a regular Ruby Sword and did wonders. I'm considering upgrading that Olivia (since she had perfect IV's, +Spd -Res), and giving her both fury and the ruby sword from Hinata. Well see, I have a few +10 projects, so I'm in need of feathers like crazy.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Talking about ignored users?

For me, while I did wanted from time to time to put some users on the ignore list. I felt like that, in the long term, it really wouldn't change anything, so I just moved on and those users never became a problem to me.

Then again, I tend to avoid conflict, 'cuz I am both a ***** and because I suck horribly at serious debate. I get heated too easily for minor things, especially when I'm sick or tired.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Also, forgot to say it, but since everyone and their grandma told the age they joined this place...

I was 17 when I showed my ugly face here. Now, I'm almost old enough to be considered an adult south of the border.

I was stupid then, I'm still stupid now. I just have a different name :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I was 14 and a stupid idiot when I joined.
Now I'm just a stupid idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Just gonna sit here quietly in the corner and watch y'all feel old until the conversation passes, thank ye.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Another Xenoblade Chronicles 2 fanart to share:
Hm... Everyone's chocolate except Theory and Finch's are questionable...
Once I got Theory I think I will set Morag as her driver...
And this Pearl artwork was drawn by Finch and KOS-MOS artist Tanaka Kunihiko, the artist who design Xenogears, Xenosaga and Xenoblade X.
And also Chibi Electra
And weird looking Nia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom