• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Awesome. I just got five star Titania as my free pull in this Olivia/Cherche/Donnel banner, didn't even want to go beyond that free one.

She was one of the choices in a promotion poll I'm gonna make soon too.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I was 23 when I joined here, and I turn 28 in 9 minutes. My DP is me, old and bones.
Happy bday, fellow shades enthusiast.

Awesome. I just got five star Titania as my free pull in this Olivia/Cherche/Donnel banner, didn't even want to go beyond that free one.

Lucky.

I got Frederick.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hm... okay...

But what about Xenoblade Chronicles 2's logo? It has fire as well...lol

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And speaking of free summons... I got a 5 star Olivia in the tempest trial banner. I went and summon for fury fodder and guess what? A 5 star Hinata. My luck lately is being insane, I'm guessing whenever they release a unit I actually want I'll have zero luck, but that's how it goes. I don't know what to do with that Hinata, I might fodder it for this Olivia.

Lucky.

I got Frederick.
My free summon was a 3-star Raigh. :(

Hm... okay...

Xenoblade 2 confirmed to be a Smash spin-off :troll:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Hm... okay...

its not celebration its just simply evolution. Gamexplain are looking into things toooo much with Smash currently. And its not worth it cos their silhouette analaysis is so bad they made another one based of other people's images explaning the characters.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
My mind is still boggled by the Direct. Not just Smash, but having stuff like South Park, Undertale, Crash, Splatoon 2 DLC, etc.

Nintendo was back last year, and they're definitely keeping that momentum. Lots of third-party support, dropping more huge first-party bombs, and there's still stuff they haven't talked about in the Direct like Prime 4, new Pokemon, FE Switch, Labo, Bayo 3, etc.

And I bet there's still a few things coming up that haven't been revealed yet.

**** LIKE THAT IS WHY I'M A NINTENDO FAN, BUT ALSO WHY I HATE NINTENDO BECAUSE MY POOR WALLET WILL DIE AGAIN!

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man, Cressidius is the gift that keep on giving. I think he is one of my favourite blades.

Hm... okay...

Man, Sakurai could be more clever about the way he is foreshadowing the next character.:yeahboi:
My mind is still boggled by the Direct. Not just Smash, but having stuff like South Park, Undertale, Crash, Splatoon 2 DLC, etc.

Nintendo was back last year, and they're definitely keeping that momentum. Lots of third-party support, dropping more huge first-party bombs, and there's still stuff they haven't talked about in the Direct like Prime 4, new Pokemon, FE Switch, Labo, Bayo 3, etc.

**** LIKE THAT IS WHY I'M A NINTENDO FAN, BUT ALSO WHY I HATE NINTENDO BECAUSE MY POOR WALLET WILL DIE AGAIN!
Your wallet is dying for a good cause, so it's worth it.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Yo, for a fun topic. How about we share our top 10 favorite anime/manga/anime characters? if you have a MyAnimeList profile, that will make things easier.

I have yet to form my top 10 manga yet since I have started manga binge-reading, but it will grow in due time.

I have watched over 200+ anime since my disappearance in Smashboards. And consuming my time on Japanese media has been a great time and a major source of inspiration! Anime/manga have converted me from being obsessed with gameplay to now being obsessed with character-driven stories.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
By the way, asking our resident RWBY nerd.

Schnee117 Schnee117

When does the next season come out?

D

Deleted member

Yo, for a fun topic. How about we share our top 10 favorite anime/manga/anime characters? if you have a MyAnimeList profile, that will make things easier.

I have yet to form my top 10 manga yet since I have started manga binge-reading, but it will grow in due time.

I have watched over 200+ anime since my disappearance in Smashboards. And consuming my time on Japanese media has been a great time and a major source of inspiration! Anime/manga have converted me from being obsessed with gameplay to now being obsessed with character-driven stories.
>Nayuta
>Kirino
You have something you want to tell us, Blue?

I'll see if I can make an actual top 10 list later though, I'm bad with picking favorites and I'm currently writing a certain... Something...

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
>Nayuta
>Kirino
You have something you want to tell us, Blue?

I'll see if I can make an actual top 10 list later though, I'm bad with picking favorites and I'm currently writing a certain... Something...
My favorite character archetype in anime ever has been sisters ever since watching those anime. "Onii-chan" has been a very favorite phrase to hear in anime since then. I would love to further explain why I love sisters, but IDK, it might break the thread rules here.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Xenoblade 2 confirmed to be a Smash spin-off :troll:
I guess that makes sense lol.
So what you're saying is.

Everything burns.
That reminds me how we got a Chibi robo on fire tweet...

its not celebration its just simply evolution. Gamexplain are looking into things toooo much with Smash currently. And its not worth it cos their silhouette analaysis is so bad they made another one based of other people's images explaning the characters.
Yeah, but it isn't a bad thing in my opinion.

This why I never get why there were some people or even some notable Nintendo Youtubers are being upset or disappointed on this Direct... blabbering why Nintendo online wasn't revealed (Which I found this stupid since Nintendo clearly said it won't launch until fall), why there weren't new third party games (Again, another moronic complaint imo... for now). And last but not least, why no info n Fire Emblem or Pokemon? Which I found it once again moronic complaint since we already got Smash Bros for Switch, sure we are still unsure if it's a port but I personally think it's delusional for some people to think that they should reveal all of their big stuff in one single Direct... and in early 2018...
I understand about the 3DS complaint though...
Even though it is possible that some Nintendo fans just aren't Smash fans (Which I don't know why there are...), I don't think they should consider this Direct a disappointment or a failure... I have mention this before and sorry if this offend anyone but it's really your own fault this time if you aren't happy with this Direct.
Akko? Eh... I would prefer Sucy, Amanda, or Constanze if I were you lol.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Schnee117 Schnee117

I dunno. They haven't said anything about it yet. Wait until RTX in August then they'll have a release date for the season.
It'll probs be in October

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
'Hope your job is decent then.:cheep:
It's as decent as being a clerk can be.

Way less stressful than school tho

Schnee117 Schnee117

I'm not Schnee, but ever since Volume 3, seasons started around October.

Could change for V6 if there are delays (like what happened with V3, iirc), but it's still a nice point of reference nonetheless.

EDIT: DAMMIT, SCHNEE! BLAKE IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE NINJA, NOT WEISS! :glare:

My favorite character archetype in anime ever has been sisters ever since watching those anime. "Onii-chan" has been a very favorite phrase to hear in anime since then. I would love to further explain why I love sisters, but IDK, it might break the thread rules here.
Oh my :smirk:

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Bayonetta and Vanquish are on PC.

I wonder why Vanquish isn't on the Switch, the HD Rumble could work really well.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I know I'm on at least one user's ignore list...

During DLC speculation I was telling one user not to provoke another user who was being very confrontational with everyone...

Tge other user didn't like that and said 'congratulations you've made it to my ignore list'

And I'm just like 'k'

D

Deleted member

I can't believe Blue had a descent into darkness ever since he left the forums.

I'm sorry it had to come to this... 911? I have an emergency.
4b58d54e-0828-4262-8c3b-6ed6fed494b1.png

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Akko? Eh... I would prefer Sucy, Amanda, or Constanze if I were you lol.
Don't you dare disrespect my lovely daughter Akko Kagari! She's an angel that works so hard to be a witch!

See that smile, that's the smile of a hard worker.

I can't believe Blue had a descent into darkness ever since he left the forums.

I'm sorry it had to come to this... 911? I have an emergency.
View attachment 138512

YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE IMOUTOS!

At least we can agree Akko is a precious daughter.

If I see anyone lewding her though, they're dead
I will blow their heads off with my shotgun if anyone lewds her.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Don't you dare disrespect my lovely daughter Akko Kagari! She's an angel that works so hard to be a witch!

At least we can agree Akko is a precious daughter.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Yo, for a fun topic. How about we share our top 10 favorite anime/manga characters? if you have a MyAnimeList profile, that will make things easier.
This seems like fun. I haven't watched many anime in a while (been doing more western animation and live-action lately) and I haven't used my MAL account in ages, BUT I could still make up a top 10 fav anime characters list. :)
Here's mine as of late:
1. Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
2. Lelouch vi Britannia (Code Geass)
3. L (Death Note)
4. Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
5. Yuki Nagato (Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya)
6. Konata Izumi (Lucky Star)
7. America (Hetalia)
8. Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
9. Spike Speigel (Cowboy Bebop)
10. Alucard (Hellsing)

Honorable mentions: Izumi Curtis (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood), Tomoya Okazaki (Clannad), Minene Uryu (Mirai Nikki), Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service), Pikachu (Pokemon), Gary Oak (Pokemon), Soul Evans (Soul Eater), Death the Kid (Soul Eater)

I'd say that there are three tiers to my ranking: the absolute undying love characters are ranks 1-4, then a slight step down with 5-10, then another slight step down with the honorable mentions.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm starting to think there's legitimately something wrong with my leg.

Been hurting for the past two weeks whenever I ran for sometime (which is bad because I have P.E. and like, two mandatory sessions of workout per week thanks to said P.E. class), but I dismissed it because there's often something hurting whenever I cardio too hard.

But now, even walking is painful...

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Hey, Diana work hard too... lol.
Eh... too late I guess... welp, at least not here right?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I liked both posts just because you brought it up.

Seriously though, it's doc o'clock. Get that looked at.
I will... after classes are over.

What I have today is too important to skip. Not to mention stuff I can't get back, so... yeah.

People who lewd underage characters will be put on the **** list, effective immediately.
On the what list? :laugh:

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'm starting to think there's legitimately something wrong with my leg.

Been hurting for the past two weeks whenever I ran for sometime (which is bad because I have P.E. and like, two mandatory sessions of workout per week thanks to said P.E. class), but I dismissed it because there's often something hurting whenever I cardio too hard.

But now, even walking is painful...
Go to the doctor, man. Please take care of yourself.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
https://www.strawpoll.me/15254159

Vote now for who I should promoted to 5 Star in FEH!!!!! Last time Felicia and Cordelia won (tied - fitting cos wanted 2 winners) with Robin as the runner up.

This time I only have enough feathers for 1 winner!!
Caeda for sure. Amazing from a character and gameplay perspective, and Wing Sword is wonderfully fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom