• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
damn lucky!! I want her just because I don't want to spend time investing in female corrin when female morgan looks way cooler!!
I shoulda spent my orbs on this banner instead of the falchion one which was a complete waste except getting that Lucina on first summon session. The next 3 sessions gave me nothing save 4 star effie.

But i really wanted to get Alm & Marth for collection purposes. And if I get that shiny new, polished sexy Chrom he's replacing my Brave Roy. I might literally just copy over Roys unfinished build to Chrom.
I was aiming for Chrom, personally; just lucked out on F!Morgan. But right now I'm kind of lacking support for her. Can't really sub her in my current A-team without losing some utility, although maybe when she's fully built I could trade off between her and B!Lyn. And I haven't really put much together with the rest of my 5* pool.

Currently blitzing through story missions - one of the better perks of being absent so long is that I hadn't progressed past Normal Book 1 Chapter 9, so I've got piles of orbs just waiting for me - to see if I can't pull something else nice off that banner. But so far that answer has been no.

Man I wish there was online versus so I can fight your team and destroy it with 1 character left alive on my side XD.
I wish there was a way to fight friends too.

I'd make both of you ******* to the armor meta :troll:
Y'all bout to get invited to a picnic.

At the Dragon's Table.

D

Deleted member

I had someone once because their avi and their smash discusssions were very very annoying to read and were repetitive and just caused uneccessary debates that would simply repeat a week later.
I still haven't ignored that guy who told me to stop supporting Decidueye because it's in Pokken lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I'm sure I can get a top 10 anime character list.

10) Tsunade (Naruto)
9) Nami (One Piece)
8) Motoko Aoyama (Love Hina)
7) Ino Yamanaka (Naruto)
6) Shark (Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL)
5) Sakura Haruno (Naruto)
4) Orihime Inoue (Bleach)
3) Nico Robin (One Piece)
2) Vinsmoke Sanji (One Piece)
1) Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I was aiming for Chrom, personally; just lucked out on F!Morgan. But right now I'm kind of lacking support for her. Can't really sub her in my current A-team without losing some utility, although maybe when she's fully built I could trade off between her and B!Lyn. And I haven't really put much together with the rest of my 5* pool.

Currently blitzing through story missions - one of the better perks of being absent so long is that I hadn't progressed past Normal Book 1 Chapter 9, so I've got piles of orbs just waiting for me - to see if I can't pull something else nice off that banner. But so far that answer has been no.

Y'all bout to get invited to a picnic.

At the Dragon's Table.
oooo I remember I piled up like 240 orbs cos of the story and paralogou missions.

I'd suggest you to save up most orbs for the next legendary banner. They gave me the most and best 5 star units. But you can try for Chrom too. I have 10 days to get orbs from tempest trials and daily logins b4 Chrom banner is gone. I'd take either FMorgan or Chrom.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm frankly not interested in the current story banner.

Maybe I could try Chrom or F!Morgan if I ever think of making a cavalry or flier team, but I really have no plans for that yet.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Fixed it for you :p
Aight.

You can bring the toothpicks.

oooo I remember I piled up like 240 orbs cos of the story and paralogou missions.

I'd suggest you to save up most orbs for the next legendary banner. They gave me the most and best 5 star units. But you can try for Chrom too. I have 10 days to get orbs from tempest trials and daily logins b4 Chrom banner is gone. I'd take either FMorgan or Chrom.
Roadmap says that/s 3/28.

Ugh. Waiting.

I'm frankly not interested in the current story banner.

Maybe I could try Chrom or F!Morgan if I ever think of making a cavalry or flier team, but I really have no plans for that yet.
I've honestly been pulling based on aesthetics.

Sounds dumb, still got me a Grima and F!Morgan.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I hate IS for the new Awakening banner because it made me find out there are people who waifu Morgan.

Also, the TT banner has got to be a joke, 3 units from the 3* pool and two of them are avaible for free?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
There are no hookshots in BotW.

That alone implies Link gets some changes in his moveset.
Reminder that Zelda's down B is from Spirit Tracks despite her being TP Zelda...

They can still give Link the Clawshot even though its not featured in BotW...not saying his moveset won't get reworked just saying that's not an indicator...

I have heard people suggest that Magnesis could act as the clawshot for example...

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Maybe I could try Chrom or F!Morgan if I ever think of making a cavalry or flier team, but I really have no plans for that yet
You should start aiming for a team of each movement type, every now and then there are quests that use only one type of movement units, and all of them are really fun. Flier emblem is just amazing, the most fun I have in heroes is with that team.

Also, I'm putting F!Morgan as leader, if someone wants to try her in rival domains, you can go ahead. She has trashy IV's, but she's really cool either way.

I hate IS for the new Awakening banner because it made me find out there are people who waifu Morgan.
It's IS's fault for making her so cute though I agree, waifuing your children is disgusting

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You should start aiming for a team of each movement type, every now and then there are quests that use only one type of movement units, and all of them are really fun. Flier emblem is just amazing, the most fun I have in heroes is with that team.

Also, I'm putting F!Morgan as leader, if someone wants to try her in rival domains, you can go ahead. She has trashy IV's, but she's really cool either way.
I do have a Reinhardt (only 4 stars though) and Brave Lyn laying around for cavalry... But I don't wanna risk losing too many orbs on this...

I only have a Witch Nowi for fliers, but the good thing about this is I don't have to worry about getting Hone Fliers. That's a really hard thing for Flier Emblem, iirc.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's IS's fault for making her so cute
It really bothers me they completely changed her design just to appeal to waifuists, her Tactician robes are tight, there's a pseudo-boob window, it has a miniskirt now and the butt controls from Darling in the FranXX

Like, goddamnit, she's everyone's daughter!

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

Also, the TT banner has got to be a joke, 3 units from the 3* pool and two of them are avaible for free?
Can't complain when the free pull can give you a 5 Star Titania anyway. :p
I do have a Reinhardt (only 4 stars though) and Brave Lyn laying around for cavalry... But I don't wanna risk losing too many orbs on this...

I only have a Witch Nowi for fliers, but the good thing about this is I don't have to worry about getting Hone Fliers. That's a really hard thing for Flier Emblem, iirc.
I need Witch Nowi. I got in when the halloween banner was ending and didn't get anything then.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Can't wait for a colorless dragon to show up.

Or a cavalry dragon, for that matter. Give a dragon to all Emblem teams! :p
I'm still waiting for a Flying Dragon.
But, like, not like Myrrh who just has wings, I mean a Dragon riding another Dragon.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

All three are actually free units.

Don't forget the recent Three Heroes quests that gave out a free Cherche. Hell, it's still going on and will run through the Tempest. :p

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Almost forgot: I pray that all of you here used the last games' Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot responsibly.

...because if I find out that any of you are responsible for a bad roster, you and I are going to have a problem. >:[

Burruni

Smash Hero
Almost forgot: I pray that all of you here used the last games' Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot responsibly.

...because if I find out that any of you are responsible for a bad roster, you and I are going to have a problem. >:[
If Waluigi, B.Dee, Anna, or Ganon show up, you can blame me all you want and I'll bask in my glory.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
FYI, I'm talking about nobody REALLY wanted and solely a joke.

So no Shrek, cartoon characters, and DEFINITELY Reckless Safety Notice Man

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Well if there is one and Me voting for layton, Ringabel and Ammy is wrong theb I di t want to be right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom