• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I have a funny feeling that my avatar is going to confuse people into thinking my avatar Minecraft. Then people will say a misconception and think I am a cringey child.. LOL!
Either way, I love my new avatar.
@ShinyLegendary Seeing your Cloud background just made me remember I saw this in a store:

I gotta be honest, I wanted to laugh quite a lot at it. xD I have never expected to see something like this.
Cloud in something like that seems so random.. It just does not fit at all, especially when it is huge on the logo. :joyful:

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I have a funny feeling that my avatar is going to confuse people into thinking my avatar Minecraft. Then people will say a misconception and think I am a cringey child.. LOL!
Either way, I love my new avatar.

Cloud in something like that seems so random.. It just does not fit at all, especially when it is huge on the logo. :joyful:

And he has company into that as well xD

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Crap, you all are reminding me I need to get back in Dissidia. Been sitting on Platinum Rank with Terra and Noct but haven't touched it in like two weeks.

It sure would help if we weren't getting all the new content a MONTH after the Arcade version gets them Square.

I need that Tactics stage like yesterday.

They better not do this with the actual DLC characters...

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I wish there was actual plushies of the Shaymin, Leafeon and Torchic Subtitutes.
I'd just like some plush 'mons in general.

Furret, particularly. It's basically a body pillow already both in and out of combat.

But, since that doesn't officially exist yet, I got something I'll settle for.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Can I just say, I'm glad that SourceGaming is getting more of the recognition it deserves thanks to Smash Switch?

Seriously, the gang there has earned every single bit of the publicity and then some.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
@Shiny if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?[/QUOTE]
Just to clarify, my full name is "ShinyLegendary". So many people call me by Shiny, that I could see why you would mistake my name for "Shiny".

This is honestly one of my favorite gifs now.
Eh not really. I didn't pay any attention when I was tagging you my bad :p

The fact that you're only 14....**** son you're making me feel old already and I'm only 25

So I need to get back into playing some of my games such as Ultra Moon and Ultra Sun. I'm slowing down at the moment to focus on life stuff as I'm dealing with being bylaw and youth chairs for an organization while I'm waiting to hear on whether I get accepted for Masters soon

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I think the best one I found was Mimikyu.
Admittedly I know next to nothing about Gen 7, but when I was looking it up I found this:
"Mimikyu's disguise is modeled after Pikachu because of the popularity of Pikachu-styled merchandise, thinking that its disguise would allow it to make friends with people."

It was like
Yeah that's me. I can relate. Dude same.

D

Deleted member

Off-topic, but my mains feel awkward compared to all of you other diverse people. Someone talked to me about my mains once...
Top tiers :troll:
@Shiny if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?
Eh not really. I didn't pay any attention when I was tagging you my bad :p

The fact that you're only 14....**** son you're making me feel old already and I'm only 25

So I need to get back into playing some of my games such as Ultra Moon and Ultra Sun. I'm slowing down at the moment to focus on life stuff as I'm dealing with being bylaw and youth chairs for an organization while I'm waiting to hear on whether I get accepted for Masters soon
All good my guy.
Also I need to start continuing USUM, but I got too burned out. I still like USUM a lot though.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I still remember amazing people four or so years ago with the fact I was sixteen.
Like everyone assumed I was in my twenties but nope, I was a medium-sized child.

D

Deleted member

Now you all make me wish I was an adult... :(
Man being a child is fun, yet I hate it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I was fifteen when I joined the site.

D

Deleted member

My boi, responsibilities suck. Make the most of being a kid while you can, because you've only got four years left to enjoy it.
I know, but being helpful to the place is nice.
I have too much time and I can act annoying.
There are people telling me I should want to be a kid, but I want to be an adult already so I can not act annoying anymore.
I was fifteen when I joined the site.
~When we have this discussion in five years, I am going to say I was fourteen and that will shock all~

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Right now, my current roster on Ultra Moon is this...

Primarina
Ulola Muk
Vikavolt
Hawlucha
Midsdale
Noviern (imported from X/Y)

Was going to pick Snorlax over Noviern, but I wanted to try it as Noviern was one of my last Pokemon I caught to fill in the Ten 6 Pokedex

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
There are people telling me I should want to be a kid, but I want to be an adult already so I can not act annoying anymore.

~When we have this discussion in five years, I am going to say I was fourteen and that will shock all~
Turning a certain age doesn't necessarily mean you're going to 'not act annoying anymore'. I should know, I know people my age who act worse than you claim to act yourself.

And besides, certain life experiences will help others mellow out 'not being annoying' much earlier than others. You'll get there eventually, but I think it's best not to expect becoming an adult will make you act better in a certain way- the term 'man children' exists for a reason :p

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

If I were you, I'd enjoy what's left of your teen years before you start taking adult responsibilities. Once you hit your adult years, part of you will wish you were a kid again because of all the adult things you'll be doing and trying to make a living. Hell, there are times I wish I were a kid again so I can play games as I'm slowing down on certain games. I already sold nearly 100 games last year due to the amount of space they were taking and not have enough time to play those games. It wasn't an easy decision and I wanted to let other people enjoy those games instead of having them collect dust.

As far as maturity goes, give it time. You can't expect yourself to pull that out overnight because there will be times when people will become immature. Take it from someone who have dealt with immaturity in my college years along with my own kind of immaturity. You'll grow and mature into an adult like most of us do...well maybe minus the trolling. Just be around the right people and make it through high school, graduate, and you'll see what most of us went through

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Being an adult doesn't preclude you from being an annoyance.

I'm 25, in a long term relationship, working two jobs, living in a different country than the rest of my family, and I just threw two threads into the fire for the better part of an hour for my own benefit.

:teeth:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I was an annoying **** when I was 14
Im 24 and Im still an annoying **** :denzel:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I was an annoying **** when I was 14
Im 24 and Im still an annoying **** :denzel:
Hey.... you are not annoying.
No one in here is annoying. The only users that annoy me are in my ignore list, which are seven of them.
What you said is probably a joke, but still.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Heroes has a new roadmap, and I hope you like banneRes and bound hero battles! There’s new heroes and like five banners focused on skills, a tempest banner, bound hero banners, and a voting gauntlet banner. We also have some type of spring banner but it doesn’t say it’s a repeat so it’s probably something new. Also I don’t think there was a legendary banner on the list if I read correctly. Still a lot of this month in terms of events and banners. I’m hoping to get some cool free pulls as I’m saving orbs and probably won’t pull from any of these.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Heroes has a new roadmap, and I hope you like banneRes and bound hero battles! There’s new heroes and like five banners focused on skills, a tempest banner, bound hero banners, and a voting gauntlet banner. We also have some type of spring banner but it doesn’t say it’s a repeat so it’s probably something new. Also I don’t think there was a legendary banner on the list if I read correctly. Still a lot of this month in terms of events and banners. I’m hoping to get some cool free pulls as I’m saving orbs and probably won’t pull from any of these.
Same. I got Paladin Chrom and still don't have Celica, so I'm in full orb-saving mode now.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965

I'm 25, in a long term relationship, working two jobs, living in a different country than the rest of my family, and I just threw two threads into the fire for the better part of an hour for my own benefit.

Two Jobs? Jesus how do you do it? I just got my first job and it isn't easy.

D

Deleted member

Turning a certain age doesn't necessarily mean you're going to 'not act annoying anymore'. I should know, I know people my age who act worse than you claim to act yourself.

And besides, certain life experiences will help others mellow out 'not being annoying' much earlier than others. You'll get there eventually, but I think it's best not to expect becoming an adult will make you act better in a certain way- the term 'man children' exists for a reason :p
If I were you, I'd enjoy what's left of your teen years before you start taking adult responsibilities. Once you hit your adult years, part of you will wish you were a kid again because of all the adult things you'll be doing and trying to make a living. Hell, there are times I wish I were a kid again so I can play games as I'm slowing down on certain games. I already sold nearly 100 games last year due to the amount of space they were taking and not have enough time to play those games. It wasn't an easy decision and I wanted to let other people enjoy those games instead of having them collect dust.

As far as maturity goes, give it time. You can't expect yourself to pull that out overnight because there will be times when people will become immature. Take it from someone who have dealt with immaturity in my college years along with my own kind of immaturity. You'll grow and mature into an adult like most of us do...well maybe minus the trolling. Just be around the right people and make it through high school, graduate, and you'll see what most of us went through

You all make good points. I just hope my personality matures fast, I loathe my annoying-self as of now ( I am not suicidal or depressed though ).
"No one is annoying, unless they're annoying."
:p
No one in this thread is annoying at all.
All my ignores are users from the Smash in Switch and in the Competitive Analysis thread.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Mythra Mythra @Final Smash Gamer and can't tag Red Hunter for some reason ..

I just finish Dagas' quest, will give full review later but here's the cue
No wonder why Dagas' affinity chart looks hollow, what's worse after finishing the quest his affinity chart will be revamped (especially the field skills)... Which means you have to complete his chart all over again, is it possible to complete all of his original chart before completing the quest?Hey at least he becomes more useful, lol

But Dagas' laugh was more bearable

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Summons D-idara
Holy-

Okay, now THAT is a throwback. He is the only guy who I've ever had blocked on this site... ever; though I did unblock him after a while because I got over his toxic personality pretty quickly- finding it much more amusing in hindsight.

What is that guy up to these days?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Mythra Mythra @Final Smash Gamer and can't tag Red Hunter for some reason ..

I just finish Dagas' quest, will give full review later but here's the cue
No wonder why Dagas' affinity chart looks hollow, what's worse after finishing the quest his affinity chart will be revamped (especially the field skills)... Which means you have to complete his chart all over again, is it possible to complete all of his original chart before completing the quest?Hey at least he becomes more useful, lol

But Dagas' laugh was more bearable
At least the new chart makes Dagas useful af; all his passives and specials get huge boosts, his defenses increase, and 3 Field Skills is always good.

Mythra going ballistic at him at the end made the quest.

"Let's beat that moron's demon"

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Holy-

Okay, now THAT is a throwback. He is the only guy who I've ever had blocked on this site... ever; though I did unblock him after a while because I got over his toxic personality pretty quickly- finding it much more amusing in hindsight.

Probably melting Amiibos and terrorizing animals.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Holy-

Being banned.

I'm guessing still drawing grossly oversized breasts on deviantart.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
At least the new chart makes Dagas useful af; all his passives and specials get huge boosts, his defenses increase, and 3 Field Skills is always good.

Mythra going ballistic at him at the end made the quest.

"Let's beat that moron's demon"
Yeah, glad I completed his quest...
Now

when Dagas said he want take down that monster

Me:
I also completed that MIA Nopon DLC quest, and anyone who needs to salavage precious stuff should complete this quest because...
that Nopon will be in Argentum and you can use Silver cylinder and other parts to get premium cylinders

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Block lists? I know I'm on at least 2, one edgy ****wit who keeps threatening to block people if they talk to him and another edgelord who called me a terrible SJW because I said Metroid Other M is hot garbage in Discord DMs. Only found that out on accident because the idiot didn't know blocking me meant I wouldn't receive those messages

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I think I found the definite Smash meme about the direct, I needed to share it here because it is too perfect.
Lowkey trying to summon the legendary toy boy.

Yeah, glad I completed his quest...
Now

when Dagas said he want take down that monster

Me:
I also completed that MIA Nopon DLC quest, and anyone who needs to salavage precious stuff should complete this quest because...
that Nopon will be in Argentum and you can use Silver cylinder and other parts to get premium cylinders
TIL that's the quest that lets you craft Premium Cylinders
I haven't bought the DLC yet lol but feel free to talk with me about the quests of the Expandong Pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom