• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I have no desire to be cool.

I also have no desire to needlessly provoke fan threads.

Does that make me cool still by process of elimination, or is coolness a measurement that one must strive for?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I have no desire to be cool.

I also have no desire to needlessly provoke fan threads.

Does that make me cool still by process of elimination, or is coolness a measurement that one must strive for?
Of course there's a way to be cool.
That my friend is called hypothermia. Go out in the snow it'll be fine.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Of course there's a way to be cool.
That my friend is called hypothermia. Go out in the snow it'll be fine.
Ah, so the method Sonic Team still uses to try and keep Sonic "Way Past Cool".

That doesn't tend to work well for them though.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
*bursts in on unrelated tangent*

Alright, I think I've figured something out!

The reason why town residents in Terraria and so far in Dragon Quest Builders don't feel much like accomplishments but followers in Skyrim do has to do with linear progression. It's directly tied to how people complain that trophies/achievements related to gameplay progression feel "cheap" because it's the same thing!

Of course, that's not the only factor as to why Followers in Skyrim feel better, because they also have character arcs or at bare minimum explainations as to why they're there. That's the key, though. Nonlinear effort (I.E. player is not railroaded into obtaining character) + feeling of attachment (I.E. character has unique, likeable design and empathy inducing backstory) = satisfaction.

Naturally the same also applies to pets and homes, and possibly other game details pending further examination.

I'm not trying to come up with some "ultimate breadwinning game design," mind you, just gradually cracking open an epiphany on what details I particularly enjoy in games and what could improve them further.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Thank you mods and pseudo-mods for making that reaction even more spectacular than I had envisioned. Good night. :shades:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK, I'm not entirely sure if I follow what just happened here, but it seems like one person on my ignore list did the same thing to the Ridley thread that another person on my ignore list did to my character support thread, and also a third person out of nowhere decided to express interest in being on my ignore list which I shall consider.

That about it?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Is it me? Am I on the ignore list?
I mean if I am chances are this won't be seen, so it's a Schrodinger's answer.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
OK, I'm not entirely sure if I follow what just happened here, but it seems like one person on my ignore list did the same thing to the Ridley thread that another person on my ignore list did to my character support thread, and also a third person out of nowhere decided to express interest in being on my ignore list which I shall consider.

That about it?
You have people on your ignore list?

Chrono.

I have like 3 people in my ignores but uh

One got banned, the other rarely shows up and the third [redacted].

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Everyone is talking about how to be cool

Meanwhile I don't ****ing care about being cool and just want pancakes

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I know I'm on at least one person's ignore list.

On one hand it's incredibly awkward when they always say who's on their ignore list.
On the other hand it's hilarious when they tell someone who responded to me that their reply had nothing to do with the previous posts because they couldn't see my post.

D

Deleted member

On one hand it's incredibly awkward when they always say who's on their ignore list.
On the other hand it's hilarious when they tell someone who responded to me that their reply had nothing to do with the previous posts because they couldn't see my post.
I think I am on someone's ignore list as well. I think there is a user who is probably tired of my young, expressive attitude.
I have like 3 people in my ignores but uh
I have seven users in my ignore list. Is that too many?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You have people on your ignore list?
It's less of an ignore list and more a little black book of people who either ripped into Sonic way too many times in quick succession or way too hard, LOL. Except for the time I was having a bad day and someone posted something on social media that just gave me flashbacks to that kind of stuff without actually involving that franchise.

I literally don't use it for anything else. Politics? Religion? Smash roster bickering? Hey I'll argue but it's generally not worth a block. But I have a VERY big line.

Chrono.

So, V-Jump is leaking this week and we still don't have the full Broly/Bardock trailers.

We usually get gameplay of the revealed characters in between V-Jumps but not this time unless we get em this week.

I'm betting on FZamasu/Vegito getting revealed this month, or maybe Cooler/17. I have a weird feeling the base forms will be the final reveals.
I have seven users in my ignore list. Is that too many?
Whatever gets your goat man.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

WHY DO YOU HATE ME?

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I don't have anyone on my ignore list.

Though, come to think of it, that's probably because there's no way to put myself on my ignore list.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

I use to have some people though I removed them.

I know how to handle stupid people. I don't block unless its absolutely necessary. And its never forever.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Can I just make an executive decision and say keeping with this topic might not be the best of ideas?
There's just some room for ****storming is all I'm saying.

D

Deleted member

Is anyone ignoring me or used to ignore me at least? There is someone out there who finds me annoying, I can feel it.
I use to have some people though I removed them.
Me?
That is because you generally are innocent. You might even be more innocent than me at this point.
I think you have it set to people you follow only. View attachment 138502
Same here, only people I follow can post on my profile.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

That about it?
What I’m getting from this is that your ignore list is probably more interesting than my life.

Stop trying to mess with my brain you knuckle head. :p
knuckle head.
knuckle head

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When someone puts me on their ignore list, my inner John Cena becomes stronger as they can't see me.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
My biggest list of blocks is over 60 idiots being blocked on facebook

...I have 4 here but no one on this thread

When someone puts me on their ignore list, my inner John Cena becomes stronger as they can't see me.
Too bad Undertaker can't see him to set up their WrestleMania match

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom