• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
So, V-Jump is leaking this week and we still don't have the full Broly/Bardock trailers.

We usually get gameplay of the revealed characters in between V-Jumps but not this time unless we get em this week.

I'm betting on FZamasu/Vegito getting revealed this month, or maybe Cooler/17. I have a weird feeling the base forms will be the final reveals.
I'm kinda conflicted. On one hand, we get all of the unique characters before base forms, which would probably make people happier.

On the other hand... closing out with base forms is so damn disappointing lol. Getting them out of the way would alleviate it by a bit.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I think I was on someone’s ignore list because of the gifs in my signature. But now I’m a mod and you can’t ignore mods so :happysheep:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I... certainly hope I'm not on anyone's ignore list.

I'd like to think, despite some passionate opinions, I've been at least civil in a lot of discussions.

I shouldn't care about ignoring people on the internet but aaaaaaaaaa.

D

Deleted member

**** ********* ahahahahaaaaaaaa

Gotteeeeeeeeeeemmm
I'm sorry Shiny and also the rest of this forum.
You are forgiven.
I have made worst jokes than this before, so keep that in mind.
Is **** actually a user or is it a joke?

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Well, first you gotta spell cool cool. The only way for cool to be spelled truly cool is cewl.
But what if I spell it like Kool?

Go to iHOP and don't come back until you tell us how delicious the pancakes are there
I mean you would have to send me money because I don't get first paycheck until after next week sooo.....:ohwell:

D

Deleted member

Am I still the most innocent user in here at this point?
It’s a miracle I’m not on everyone’s ignore list
Because your posts are so goofy we love them.
I think someone would put me on my ignore list maybe because I like a lot of posts actually, and I think most posts are good.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
How it feels when someone has to put someone on their ignore list

mean you would have to send me money because I don't get first paycheck until after next week sooo.....:ohwell:
As long as you do the all you can eat and give us the review of every pancake and syrup combo, you're getting some money to borrow. I got you fam

@Shiny if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Welp, I guess that’s enough ****posting for a while. Back to modding.

:cheep::halfsheep::emptysheep:

D

Deleted member

@Shiny if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?
All you have to do is click my nice Luigi avatar.
I am fourteen, which makes me really young compared to all of you adults.
Welp, I guess that’s enough ****posting for a while. Back to modding.

:cheep::halfsheep::emptysheep:
Goodbye my guy.
It's a joke Shiny.

An awful one at that.

But sometimes you just have to swing for the fences.
I am really bad at making jokes and getting around jokes, so.. oops!
I need to work on learning jokes.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I know things have calmed down...but let me just say with regards to characters people support...

Try to tread more lightly in a more respectful way...

The reason why I say this is because some of you may not be aware just how bad things can get and have gotten on this site during Smash speculation...

----

And on a totally unrelated tangent...quick update on Ultra Moon
Tai' Fu
Screech
Rutella
Quadraxis
Abigail

Everyone's fully evolved!! Currently taking on the Aether foundation...

Still debating on who my final team member will be, Maybe someone I'll grab from Vast Poni Canyon, Midday Lycanroc, Kommo-o, Vikavolt since he'll actually evolve by then? I dunno...

D

Deleted member

Yep, at least you are not rude like me.
I can be sweet. When I make a joke about something I disagree with or get emotional, I can get rude.
I know things have calmed down...but let me just say with regards to characters people support...

Try to tread more lightly in a more respectful way...

The reason why I say this is because some of you may not be aware just how bad things can get and have gotten on this site during Smash speculation...

----

And on a totally unrelated tangent...quick update on Ultra Moon
Tai' Fu
Screech
Rutella
Quadraxis
Abigail

Everyone's fully evolved!! Currently taking on the Aether foundation...

Still debating on who my final team member will be, Maybe someone I'll grab from Vast Poni Canyon, Midday Lycanroc, Kommo-o, Vikavolt since he'll actually evolve by then? I dunno...
Solid team! I say your final member should be the legendary if you want it to be, but that is your choice.
Also... NEBBY! :D

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
When someone puts me on their ignore list, my inner John Cena becomes stronger as they can't see me.

Sorry, xD I laughed too hard at that comment that it made me put that gif there...

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Yep, at least you are not rude like me.
I can be sweet. When I make a joke about something I disagree with or get emotional, I can get rude.

Solid team! I say your final member should be the legendary if you want it to be, but that is your choice.
Also... NEBBY! :D
I'm one of those guys that avoids using Legendaries at pretty much all cost (even though I love Lunala to death), but not just that I do already have a Ghost and a Psychic type on my team and I'm trying to avoid doubling up on types as much as possible...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
There's a few ignore lists in particular I'm genuinely surprised I haven't made by now.

No complaints though. More fun talking to y'all than myself.
avi_thirsty.png

But speaking of ignored, that's bout all I got, because I ignored the last couple pages.

D

Deleted member

I'm one of those guys that avoids using Legendaries at pretty much all cost (even though I love Lunala to death), but not just that I do already have a Ghost and a Psychic type on my team and I'm trying to avoid doubling up on types as much as possible...
Oh, good point.
If you want to use a Pokemon that is good for the Elite 4, try using Kommo-o. It does not hit that hard but it is pretty tanky.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
There's a few ignore lists in particular I'm genuinely surprised I haven't made by now.

No complaints though. More fun talking to y'all than myself.
View attachment 138504

But speaking of ignored, that's bout all I got, because I ignored the last couple pages.
It's okay, you just missed me being a cool kid.
Cooler than any of the nerds here.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
@ShinyLegendary Seeing your Cloud background just made me remember I saw this in a store:

I gotta be honest, I wanted to laugh quite a lot at it. xD I have never expected to see something like this.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
@ShinyLegendary Seeing your Cloud background just made me remember I saw this in a store:

I gotta be honest, I wanted to laugh quite a lot at it. xD I have never expected to see something like this.
Okay, real talk.
If Cloud comes back, this needs to be an alt of his.

I want to play as a cup of noodles with a sword and pointy hair. I'm sure it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom