• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Nice new avatar Cyn Cyn !
Anyone in here an avid For Glory player? It may not sound fun to a casual's standpoint, but for me it is a lot of fun. Battling for skill is nice.
Wrong Polar Knight.
Is that from Shovel Knight?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
This is what the Nintendo website says.

My Wii is already updated to version 4.3U. If I am understanding the above correctly, SD cards that are over 2 GB will not work but SDHC cards up to 32 GB will work. :confused:

The SanDisk 16 GB SD card in that Amazon link probably would not work on the original Wii since it is a SD card and not a SDHC card. :dizzy:
Uh.

You did click, right?

upload_2018-2-9_17-57-31.png

Cause if you did that's what you see. Says SDHC right there.

More to the point, SD Standard format only went as high as 2GB. Every SD card bigger than that has to be either SDHC (up to 32GB) or SDXC (up to 2TB).

Go for it, man.

*Le me Eating chinese food*
*There's a cockroach in the rice*
"That's a shame"
*Removes the roach*
*Continues eating*

Cue my mom staring at me in disbelief.
upload_2018-2-9_18-5-15.png

Apparently D23 is going on. And a KH3 trailer is coming. I wonder if it will be the leaked world or something else. Wreck it Ralph would be pretty hype for a new world.
Ooo.

Gotta keep my eyes on this.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
SM was lit.

About the Snorlax that got the succ:
It was a real Snorlax lol; poor dude ended completely deflated. How it was saved?
Lillie sprayed it with a Full Restore and then fed it with a lot of berries.

Ash caught the buffsquito... and then released it in the Ultra Space.

D

Deleted member

SM was lit.

It was a real Snorlax lol; poor dude ended completely deflated. How it was saved?

That episode looks good oh my goodness. Snorlax should be dead, it drank all of it's insides I am sure.
One Punch Mosquito :laugh:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
SM was lit.

Looks pretty good, sucks they have to release the ultra beasts though. I wonder what will happen with Poipole then.

And we may know Ash's next capture, One of the upcoming episodes focuses on Ash befriending a Passimian and helping it with the group its apart of.

Pretty obvious capture and a plot that several of Ash's captures have fallen into so I'd say it's pretty likely. We have had a few where he doesn't get the Pokemon though. Passimian fits Ash really well though.

Also after that episode, Lilima is showing up finally and has something to do with an eevee. I wonder why it took so long fot him to appear.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
ITT kids play to FE Heroes, while real men and women play to Xenoblade 2.

Also reminder to people like @Apollo Justice Chrono. Chrono. @Red Hunter Z Mythra Mythra and @ShinyLegendary there's a thread dedicated to the Xenoblade series if you want to discuss notably of spoiler topics from not only XC2 but also XC1 and XCX as well.
(And which is still seeking for a better name.)
I know you didn't it is because I have post there quite frequently.
And I finally, finally went on and finish chapter 5.
I will give out my thoughts later, but even for this long time, there were still some things surprised me, while some still made me confused.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner of the last poll was none other than Lanky Kong. Probably because of the potential with his abilities or dead memes. Donkey Kong Jr. was pretty close for that retro appeal, while Tiny and Stanley's followings were nonexistent.

Next up is another controversial one, the idea of Yoshi newcomers despite it being a long shot in the end. Your picks would be either Kamek, the Baby Mario Bros (Yes, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi), Poochy, and Shy Guy.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Yeah, I had to involve Poochy in this because of the 3DS port and Amiibo.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If it takes one whole hour just to prep two pizzas, then I'm already betting on my entire order being free like the last time.

So much for National Pizza Day.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
With the first day of the new FE: Heroes banner, I've been trying to pull for the new-and-improved Hector. Sadly, no luck yet. Good thing I've got a month to pull him.

Looking back though, one day before the Sacred Memories banner ended, I finally got lucky with that banner by pulling its best unit:

A 5-star Myrrh! She has some really good IVs too: +Atk -Spd to be exact.

Now, if only I had Ninian, then I can go for a Dragon Emblem. For now, it seems that if I want Myrrh to shine at the moment, she could work in a Flier Emblem team: the other fliers I have that could work for it are Halloween Nowi, Tana, Minerva, and Michalis.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It's been two whole hours now since my Domino's order was complete.

This pizza order is good as free at this rate.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
This not only means that Smash will be announced soon, it also confirms that Bandana Dee will be the first newcomer revealed for the game.
No clearly it means Sakurai changed his mind on Ridley.
It's been two whole hours now since my Domino's order was complete.

This pizza order is good as free at this rate.
Domino's?

Yuck. :urg:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just saw it pointed out that the reason eliwood is the tempest reward is because he was late to the banner due to heading into the mountains to get his wife flowers. Similar to how New Years Corrin has woke up late...

D

Deleted member

This happened at For Glory. I was playing :4mewtwo: against a For Glory :4link:. I was at a really good advantage with low percent and two-stocks someone than something happened to my controller which made me lose the round...

Can someone give me love and sympathy?
This not only means that Smash will be announced soon, it also confirms that Bandana Dee will be the first newcomer revealed for the game.
If that happened than that would be great. Bandana Dee is overdue, Sakurai. :troll:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
The winner of the last poll was none other than Lanky Kong. Probably because of the potential with his abilities or dead memes. Donkey Kong Jr. was pretty close for that retro appeal, while Tiny and Stanley's followings were nonexistent.

Next up is another controversial one, the idea of Yoshi newcomers despite it being a long shot in the end. Your picks would be either Kamek, the Baby Mario Bros (Yes, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi), Poochy, and Shy Guy.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Yeah, I had to involve Poochy in this because of the 3DS port and Amiibo.
Ah, Baby Mario Bros. my personal first choice for a 2nd Yoshi rep. Although with what I'd want their moveset to be based around, I'm not sure having the Yoshi series symbol would work.

Basically my idea is for them to have moveset be based around the Partners in Time battle system and overworld mechanics. So they'd possible wouldn't fit with the Yoshi series, since their using a moveset based around a game from a different Mario sub-series.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Oh, well I guess that was a John move. :laugh:
My Wii U is probably five years old, so that makes sense I guess. It still functions really well though.

I seek vengeance against For Glory Links.
You having a hard time against For Glory Links?

That's cute....

D

Deleted member

You having a hard time against For Glory Links?

That's cute....
Did you read my post? I said that I was at a low percent, two stocks and I took a stock from a FG Link. My controller acts stupid and I lose. I can easily win against a For Glory Link. It is sad that no one showed sympathy despite that being an John move. Ah well, darn old Wii U. When I face Nairo, I fear this will happen to me. I am going to fight Nairo some day ( I am subscribed to him ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom