• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even mean that.

Like everyone else sees what I'm looking at right? Like Jason kept adding to one article, and possibly making sock puppet accounts.
I've not seen a wiki war this bad in a long time. This is baffling.
I don't think I ever found out who it was always changing the Jason page.

I assumed it was a certain user here who actually made the relevant discovery but I don't think I ever asked. . .
:061:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Some failed to grow up since our cringier times...
I mean look, I did dumb ****. Like anything past 2015-early 16 was a whiny teenager who picked fights and was obnoxious.
But... I don't know. Like, roleplaying your wife?

I feel like it's important to say though that I don't want a witch hunt or an edit war. Please don't do any of that, at all.

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Gonna add citation needed to all the wiki pages. All the thread links gotta be MLA format or no dice

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I mean look, I did dumb ****. Like anything past 2015-early 16 was a whiny teenager who picked fights and was obnoxious.
But... I don't know. Like, roleplaying your wife?
I was speaking of Cliff...

I feel like it's important to say though that I don't want a witch hunt or an edit war. Please don't do any of that, at all.
I won't do edit wars.

Can't promise you anything about witch hunts though. They make great bonfires. :troll:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I know who...

I said not to but...

Eh.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The rational thing to do is simply delete that page.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
The smashboards social wiki was a very quiet but neat little website for a while. It's interesting to see since it's so obscure and goes into depth with different users' history and personalities.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh, the memories of the old wiki...

To be honest, I did alot of cringy, stupid post in my earlier days (good lord, my first post on this forum were baaaaaaaad). But I think some my page on the wiki was....not the worst that come out of me? Sort of? Ehhh?

If this wiki was erased, I don't think anyone will be sad about it. But this wiki does remind me of the good time I had with alot of others member on the other social thread. Which mean that, this wiki did something right in a sense?...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I mean most of us thought it left. Like we joke about cringe but really it was a one-off thing we all ignored after a couple months.
Guess we now know where Cliff's been since September.

This thread just got a whole lot dramatic after that Wikipedia page was introduced.
I mean it's not really your fault you didn't know.
We're just amazed this is still going. Like it was a joke, but one guy kept trucking.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I am sure sooner or later I am going to have a page dedicated to me in that wiki. :p
Oh god that Wiki...

...*sigh* yeah its been awhile. I'll see if Cliff has been ****ing with my page I wish didn't exist again...
I feel you. You just want to have fun but you have your data right on that page.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Oh god that Wiki...

...*sigh* yeah its been awhile. I'll see if Cliff has been ****ing with my page I wish didn't exist again...

EDIT: http://smashboards-social.wikia.com/wiki/Aurane_(Playa_In_a_Management_Profession)

"(Edited by user because that damn boy Cliff went and pee'd everywhere again.)"

:laugh: What the hell?

I mean my wiki is pretty on spot, but this capper though.
Wait that wasn't you?
Has someone been trying to right his wrongs? Is there a mysterious avenger trying to save our wiki?
Well good on them I guess. More power to them.

Chrono.

I'm still confused over the whole social wiki nonsense. lol

I'm not there tho so I'll take that as a good sign.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
D

Deleted member

Should probably update my page for the hell of it to make it more relevant and modern.
Especially if people are just going to just randomly label me a furry out of nowhere like that "Oboro Wolf".

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
>Raise Merc Rank to Lv. 5
>Blade capacity increased
>Crack open some core ones with the boys
>Electra and Floren

This is fine.

Only Adenine, Agate and ****ing KOS-MOS left.
Me...
Only Nim and KOS-MOS left when it comes to random core crystal resonate.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My page needs a lot of updating. Or maybe just a removal, I don't know. :p

Speaking of cringier times.....I've actually been looking through several of my old posts recently.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh I was so naive and much more immature back in 2013, and at least during some parts of 2014. >_<

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
What?

Whats this story?
This is Jason's supposed wife if I'm going by the details correctly.
And whoever they are they really don't like Taiko no Professor Layton, or people who had beefs with Cliff.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Speak of the devil
http://smashboards-social.wikia.com/wiki/ShinyLegendary
The wiki is (sorta) alive again. Woooooo xD
..I'm done...

Speaking of cringier times.....I've actually been looking through several of my old posts recently.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh I was so naive and much more immature back in 2013, and at least during some parts of 2014. >_<
Well at least you are mature. I am still waiting for full maturity, so that explains why people find me uncomfortable occasionally. When I do, I can not wait to remember my more awkward posts. :laugh:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

We've all had our cringe moments of the past, but that doesn't make you less as a person. You're good, man. :) Besides, you can't change the past, but you can focus on maturing for the future, ya know?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You know, I see some people do this every so often, and I just don't have the nerve to do it. I mean, I was really bad back then. I was jetted up by all sorts of meds and I was just a depressed, angry sob.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The only thing I wish I could do is go back and apologize to people because I was a little ****.
Especially peeps like IsamR. How most of you dealt with me I could not tell ya, but uh... thanks?

Who was Cliff, again?
Rainbow Dash avatar, liked Krystal, would always talk about his girlfriend and how funny he was.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Let's see:

-2014: Seramunboi
-2015: Never shut the **** up about Jeff Gordon
-2016: Never shut the **** up about NASCAR in general
-2017: "****ing Yui stop dying."
-2018: Writing poetry about a busty fictional sword chick

I evolved and regressed at the same time; it's like building a pimp*** strong car just to drive it in reverse.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well at least you are mature. I am still waiting for full maturity, so that explains why people find me uncomfortable occasionally. When I do, I can not wait to remember my more awkward posts. :laugh:
I'm not perfectly mature (plenty of people at least have a few moments of immaturity here and there) but I like to think I've still matured fair amount since my early days on here.

You think you might be looking forward to it, but trust me, it's gonna be a bittersweet experience at best, lol.

We've all had our cringe moments of the past, but that doesn't make you less as a person. You're good, man. :) Besides, you can't change the past, but you can focus on maturing for the future, ya know?
I do realize that, but I still can't help but feel awkward whenever I look back at the majority of my 2013 and early 2014 posts. Curiosity killed the cat, as they say.

Nonetheless, I appreciate what you had to say there. Thank you. :b:

You know, I see some people do this every so often, and I just don't have the nerve to do it. I mean, I was really bad back then. I was jetted up by all sorts of meds and I was just a depressed, angry sob.
I can definitely understand that. In some cases one is simply better off not looking back at their past. Sometimes it'll just bring up unnecessary bad memories and negative thoughts....

Chrono.

The only thing I wish I could do is go back and apologize to people because I was a little ****.
Especially peeps like IsamR. How most of you dealt with me I could not tell ya, but uh... thanks?

Rainbow Dash avatar, liked Krystal, would always talk about his girlfriend and how funny he was.
So Jason=Cliff=Oboro is the gist of this right?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Soooooo....Dragon Ball is getting a new movie this year, about the first actual Super Saiyan. We know his name is Yamoshi, and he was also the first guy to get the SSG form too. If the info I saw wasn't wrong or anything.

It'll at least be interesting to have a DB story not directly related to the main cast, as much as I like them. Unless he's a direct ancestor to Goku and/or Vegeta. Though he's probably related to most Saiyans if he lived such a long time ago.

I don't know if it'll be good or anything. But it has to be better than that random non-canon Bardock thing, right? I hope so anyway. Because that wasn't too great. Kind of missed the point of why Bardock is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom