• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hmm, I wonder how my Wiki page would look like.

"Final Smash Gamer is a 26 years old French member of Smashboards since December 23rd, 2012.

He's notably known for being a Shulk main in Smash 4 and for being a big fan of the Metroid and Xenoblade series.

Discussing anything related to Zelda with him is not recommended though."

Yeah, something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Waking up a swollen uvula isn't fun...especially in the middle of the night due to choking and gagging...

Why can't I wake up with some kind of condition that is actually beneficial, like super strength or something? Or the ability to not feel pain?

That would be swell...

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
North America's next Splatfest next weekend: What makes the world go round?

So its just the Japanese Splatfest from the first game...
Still better than the current one we got...

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
As someone who has a bunch of Felicia units lying around, would you help a fellow player out and spill the beans on what that specific build uses?
I posted it a few pages after that, but I'll post it again here:
Mirror Strike is there for more Atk and Res, meaning mages can do little to her, and Windsweep is to let her ignore Distant Counter, archers, and other daggers, since with her low Def a DC hit would wipe her out. While I stack Savage Blows to let her soften up anyone in the vicinity of her current target, making them easy follow-up kills. Works best if she is paired with a few dancers, as usual with Windsweep. The only thing she needs to avoid is dragons with refined Lightning Breath, since they can target her low Def and kill her quite easily. Unless she has a fully charged Glacies, in which case she can probably nuke them in one hit.

She is +Spd -Def; since she's in the 3-4 star pool, it shouldn't be too hard to pick and choose what you want. +Atk also works, since it is quite low by default, but then you would need something like Phantom Spd to let her activate Windsweep more consistently.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
That social got mentioned again? Jason hasn't been here since he got memed the **** out so I wonder what's on hi- "He does not deserve the grief he gets."
*throws a Gwen laughing fit, which includes crying, failing to breathe and not actually producing sound*

D

Deleted member

So, anyone remember the KH3 Monsters Inc. leak?

Straight from D23.
I am most excited for Mike Wazowski. :troll:
Dr. Facilier boss fight would be goddamn beautiful.
It actually would, being able to use dark powers all over with potentially strange stuff happening.
Dr. Facilier is dragged into the underworld due to him not refunding his underworld bills, so is that mask necklace thing going to be broken and that is how he dies?

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Hmm, I wonder how my Wiki page would look like.

"Final Smash Gamer is a 26 years old French member of Smashboards since December 23rd, 2012, written as 23/12/2012 in his home country, France

He's notably known for being a French Shulk main in Smash 4 and for being a big fan of the Metroid and Xenoblade series,

Discussing anything related to Zelda with him is not recommeded though.

Country of origin: France
Dislikes: Zelda"

Yeah, something like that.
Fixed it.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
@Mythra @Final Smash Gamer @Red Hunter Z
I bet you guys have got to late game chapter in Xenoblade 2, here are my current thoughts.

My thoughts on chapter 5 and early chapter 6...
Chapter 5
- Despite I sort of have minor spoilers when surfing Youtube's thumbnail, there still many things that confuses me.
- So Jin is a Blade... what happened to him?
- Jin obviously has crush on Haze's old driver.... and Mythra probably killed her by accident... but we'll see...
- RIP Fan... or Haze... and yeah, I expect something bad happen to Haze but I didn't expect her to "die"/ "killed" by Jin, and obviously we know she looks like her old driver a lot so Jin got some bad memories after killing her...
- Even though she is dead, conversation between Mythra and Nia was also interesting... that means she isn't really dead, but that's just me being optimistic of course...
- And Zeke's true identity kind of surprises me, glad that he is not a minor troll character, now he does have a purpose... that said, I felt like he is more a main character then Rex at this time... LOL
Chapter 6 (very early)
- My prediction... Nial (Mor Ardain Emperor, Morag's brother) is gonna die/ get assassinated ...(Please anyone don't spoil this when replying to this) since we already saw his Blade was actually the one we can get.
But then again I have completed Newt's Blade quest before this, which involves with Nial... so then again...if he really dies then if anyone got Newt after that then how will her quest be complete? Will it be altered? But then again...
Newt and the crew has to find Nial to complete the trail... when they found him they were surrounded by a few mock soldiers who was planning to kill the emperor... so this means Nial can't die in the entire game (I think, not sure if there are any Blade quest that are time limited), and Nial's Blade wasn't with him in the quest, so maybe something odd happened?I know overdrive protocol is a thing as a key item but is it cannon in game that one person can "give" its Blade to another without dying?

D

Deleted member

In the wiki, I checked my page out at this time.
My reactions to checking it the first time was that they know too much about me. Too much I would say.
I just can not believe someone would dedicate a page off of me. It feels creepy that someone can look at my information on the go.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
My reactions to checking it the first time was that they know too much about me. Too much I would say.
I just can not believe someone would dedicate a page off of me. It feels creepy that someone can look at my information on the go.
Yes the fact that you like to like posts! Out in the open! The horror!

D

Deleted member

In school I always try to avoid the loud social boys and I hang out with the smart kids at my area. I like working with intelligent people, because they understand that I only want to focus on school work and not talking.
I prefer a girl that sucks I hope you start feeling better soon.
I will take any gender when it comes to friendships ( not dating ), but I would date a girl obviously if I had to chose between one.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Been a while since I posted. Mostly cause I've been very busy. But guess who I got?!
Screenshot_20180210-085251.png
Screenshot_20180210-092639.png

D

Deleted member

@Mythra @Final Smash Gamer @Red Hunter Z
I bet you guys have got to late game chapter in Xenoblade 2, here are my current thoughts.

My thoughts on chapter 5 and early chapter 6...
Chapter 5
- Despite I sort of have minor spoilers when surfing Youtube's thumbnail, there still many things that confuses me.
- So Jin is a Blade... what happened to him?
- Jin obviously has crush on Haze's old driver.... and Mythra probably killed her by accident... but we'll see...
- RIP Fan... or Haze... and yeah, I expect something bad happen to Haze but I didn't expect her to "die"/ "killed" by Jin, and obviously we know she looks like her old driver a lot so Jin got some bad memories after killing her...
- Even though she is dead, conversation between Mythra and Nia was also interesting... that means she isn't really dead, but that's just me being optimistic of course...
- And Zeke's true identity kind of surprises me, glad that he is not a minor troll character, now he does have a purpose... that said, I felt like he is more a main character then Rex at this time... LOL
Chapter 6 (very early)
- My prediction... Nial (Mor Ardain Emperor, Morag's brother) is gonna die/ get assassinated ...(Please anyone don't spoil this when replying to this) since we already saw his Blade was actually the one we can get.
But then again I have completed Newt's Blade quest before this, which involves with Nial... so then again...if he really dies then if anyone got Newt after that then how will her quest be complete? Will it be altered? But then again...
Newt and the crew has to find Nial to complete the trail... when they found him they were surrounded by a few mock soldiers who was planning to kill the emperor... so this means Nial can't die in the entire game (I think, not sure if there are any Blade quest that are time limited), and Nial's Blade wasn't with him in the quest, so maybe something odd happened?I know overdrive protocol is a thing as a key item but is it cannon in game that one person can "give" its Blade to another without dying?
...Just... finish the main story.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
In school I always try to avoid the loud social boys and I hang out with the smart kids at my area. I like working with intelligent people, because they understand that I only want to focus on school work and not talking.
Honestly this just sounds like your perceived intelligence gives you a false sense of superiority. Not gonna lie.

D

Deleted member

Is there anyone that thinks XC1 is better than XC2? If so, I will be pretty surprised. I have XC1 but I never played it yet. I am not saying XC2 is better than XC1, it just looks better than it so far.
Honestly this just sounds like your perceived intelligence gives you a false sense of superiority. Not gonna lie.
Well at least you are being honest.
I try not to feel too superior and I hide it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Is there anyone that thinks XC1 is better than XC2? If so, I will be pretty surprised. I have XC1 but I never played it yet. I am not saying XC2 is better than XC1, it just looks better than it so far.

Well at least you are being honest.
I try not to feel too superior and I hide it.
Yeah, most people argue whether or not the first game was better. My opinions on the matter are obvious so I dunno what to say

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
upload_2018-2-10_10-43-20.png

:joyful:

billcipher.gif

WE'RE ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
...Just... finish the main story.
Thank you Captain Obvious (Jut kidding)
@Red Hunter Z literally said the same thing not too long ago lol. I am going to continue proceed further tomorrow...
Until I finish roaming around in Temperantia after chapter 5.... don't worry I still need No.4 to grind.
I just finish defeating the Dino UM... at first man it was easy to initiate Blade combos... only until I got one hit KO once I aware I need to get serious, eventually I did all 8 orbs, but end with a Full Burst, as usual...

So sorry FSG, unlike you I prefer getting everything before reaching to a certain part of the story...
Now my current goal is to try to get KOS MOS, Nim, and rare Blade that is possible to get before the end of chapter 6. And yes, I did get a bit of spoiler here and there but since I avoid YT videos and Twitter, I still didn't get much spoiler...
And even back when I was playing XC 3D I already knew some spoilers way before of these...
- Fiora is still alive
- Metal Face is Mukhar
I still manage to avoid spoilers and got many things surprised and unexpected.

tl;dr
In my opinion, both are great, and also have their own misses.
If I have to explain my opinion and comparing these two games... prepare for another long essay... hell I already made a XC2 50+ hours version months ago.

I won't be making one until I reach to later chapter when it comes to story.

Only thing change is I now think XC2 battle system is better then XC.
Yeah, most people argue whether or not the first game was better. My opinions on the matter are obvious so I dunno what to say
Yeah, it really comes to personal preference.
XC2 have some things did worse than XC, while some are mixed, and some I think did better than XC.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Here are some interesting descriptions that I found on the wiki page about me:
WEIRD.PNG

I guess this is one, but I like how they just quoted the word.
12.PNG

They did not go into depth with this one, calling me an interesting user feels like it needs more explanation.
Just accept that I'm a better parent than you and your life will smooth over. ;)

At this point I'm just winging it.
Are you okay buddy?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Just accept that I'm a better parent than you and your life will smooth over. ;)

At this point I'm just winging it.
Every plant I've ever owned says you're right.

Congratulations, you're two inches from rock bottom.

flap flap ************

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
upload_2018-2-10_13-13-56.png

I don't intend to make a joke about this.

I'm just gonna report that I'm in the middle of nowhere on a mostly uncharted world with three alien women and a tentacle gun.

And I'm gonna leave it at that.

Again with the plants, red? :031:
...I'm sorry I feel like I missed something.

What do you mean "again with the plants?"

D

Deleted member

Edit: Why do people like putting Nidoqueen icons? Probably because people in this thread like the "features" of it, I do not know.
Why even care over what is basically a joke?
Ah, I get it. SmashBoards Social Wiki is a joke.
Why did they chose to make it, did they not know the users would be creeped out or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom