• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

....did I just stumble upon the Social Thread: After Dark?
Oops, I meant I will take any gender if I am a friend. Going to fix that post. Thanks for that reminder.

Yes, you entered the abyss of strange Social Thread posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
According to the wiki I don't even exist...since I don't have a page...

D

Deleted member

Oops, I meant I will take any gender if I am a friend. Going to fix that post. Thanks for that reminder.

Yes, you entered the abyss of strange Social Thread posts.
I mean, I'm not one to judge people's preferences, so don't worry about that.
It just seemed kind of out there to apparently see you talk about the SUCC. :p

You should run away before the "Social Thread Gone Wild" special happens :troll:
Oh God, Opo the Stripper's on his way?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
In school I always try to avoid the loud social boys and I hang out with the smart kids at my area. I like working with intelligent people, because they understand that I only want to focus on school work and not talking.
Being social is a different kind of intelligence.

A necessary one.

You don't have to be some super popular kid, but I recommend just talking to those boys to make acquaintances. Most of the popular guys are popular for a reason and they're usually nice.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner of the last poll was Kamek, which isn't a big shock. The Baby Mario Bros and Shy Guy were decently popular, but people straight up slept on Poochy. lol

Ready to start the Legend of Zelda as far as options. I'm going to make this a little harder having the fan favorites altogether.

Your picks are between Skull Kid, Midna, Impa, and Ghirahim.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

I can already tell there will be "This is evil, you are forcing me to choose between my two favorite characters?". There's got to be a challenge after all.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
In school I always try to avoid the loud social boys and I hang out with the smart kids at my area. I like working with intelligent people, because they understand that I only want to focus on school work and not talking.
That's a big mistake. Not saying focusing on school isn't a bad thing, but avoiding social interactions is a big no-no.

Social intelligence is just one of many intelligences, and arguably the most useful one since it can apply nearly everywhere in life.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Apparently DSP got caught... Rubbing the chicken, on stream. Again.

I am continuously impressed by how cruel, stupid and petty this man is.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
What the hell is going on in the graveyard. . .
:061:
Speculation, snacks, and sass.

Same thing that's always going on whenever I arrive.

I never searched out anything that remotely resembled that monstrosity.
I've seen that ad before.

Pretty sure they just buy a lot of random space.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Mythra Mythra @Final Smash Gamer @Red Hunter Z
I bet you guys have got to late game chapter in Xenoblade 2, here are my current thoughts.

My thoughts on chapter 5 and early chapter 6...
Chapter 5
- Despite I sort of have minor spoilers when surfing Youtube's thumbnail, there still many things that confuses me.
- So Jin is a Blade... what happened to him?
- Jin obviously has crush on Haze's old driver.... and Mythra probably killed her by accident... but we'll see...
- RIP Fan... or Haze... and yeah, I expect something bad happen to Haze but I didn't expect her to "die"/ "killed" by Jin, and obviously we know she looks like her old driver a lot so Jin got some bad memories after killing her...
- Even though she is dead, conversation between Mythra and Nia was also interesting... that means she isn't really dead, but that's just me being optimistic of course...
- And Zeke's true identity kind of surprises me, glad that he is not a minor troll character, now he does have a purpose... that said, I felt like he is more a main character then Rex at this time... LOL
Chapter 6 (very early)
- My prediction... Nial (Mor Ardain Emperor, Morag's brother) is gonna die/ get assassinated ...(Please anyone don't spoil this when replying to this) since we already saw his Blade was actually the one we can get.
But then again I have completed Newt's Blade quest before this, which involves with Nial... so then again...if he really dies then if anyone got Newt after that then how will her quest be complete? Will it be altered? But then again...
Newt and the crew has to find Nial to complete the trail... when they found him they were surrounded by a few mock soldiers who was planning to kill the emperor... so this means Nial can't die in the entire game (I think, not sure if there are any Blade quest that are time limited), and Nial's Blade wasn't with him in the quest, so maybe something odd happened?I know overdrive protocol is a thing as a key item but is it cannon in game that one person can "give" its Blade to another without dying?
-Gotta be honest, most of your theories are wrong, so prepare for some tasty plot twists.
-If you are starting to like Zeke, Chapter 6 will make you like him even more.
-I can explain you Niall's fate, but the event happens in early Chapter 6 so you'll see what happens soon.
-IF you finish Chapter 6, you'll want to finish Chapter 7 ASAP, believe me.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Something I noticed in the KH Trailer,

In the Monsters Inc world Boo has a laugh meter that seems to be charged through fighting. I wonder if filling this can let you unleash some type of special or essentially to completing the world since laughs would later power their society.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
DBS Preview images are up.
J I R E N B A C K S T O R Y

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
So anyone here play that mobile Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia game? I've just started it but it seems pretty cool. Just like the Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy has now become a series that I have a desire to return and get back into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom