• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The finger gifs remind me of the simpler days of editing a bouncing sheep into someone's posts.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
OH NO IT STOPPED!

I wanted one....

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When the booty is thicc
- glad you say that. I was worried with some spoilers I saw might diminishes the hype. Maybe it does but still
- OK, looking forward to that, don't get me wrong, I was just disappointed at his initial appearance in game. After him joining I starting to like him.

I just finish that part of chapter 6 and oh my...
- Bana still uses the same Rosa was disappointing. With my level at 98, it only took me two minutes to finish him.
- I knew something odd happened and ................ Yeah, I actually already aware that Nia is actually a Blade...........or how she appears to be........ It is unfortunate since... Rant:many Youtube videos and even my sister don't even bother to hide this. Despite yeah, the Blade Album sort of does that already. Still, that part where she revived Nial definitely surprised me....I guess that might be either her ability or similar as to what Pyra did to Rex. Mostly former is more likely though.
- Nial after this is literally a walking corspe lol, and people should all be like Nial who does not spoil Nia's true identity...:dizzy:
- And this makes Newt's quest more sense if I did it after chapter 6, since again Nial didn't have his Blade during that quest,which puzzled me at that time.
- nuff said, Nial's blade definitely goes to Morag, since it fits well story wise and she needs a water Blade
-Well, it is Rosa, with a big "G" on top lol
-If you can put Sheba on Zeke, do it, they work really well together.
-You're gonna breeze Tantal even if the Ether Mist hits. Prepare dem Field Skills if you wanna explore.
-Aegaeon definitely is an amazing tank, develop his Field Skills; Leaping and Ancient Wisdom will be very useful in the next chapter.
-Nia's powers are damn cool man; but you'll have to wait a while to see them.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I indeed haven't played it.

Obviously I recommend it.

This...

Whatever, post it anyway lol.
When the booty is thicc

-Well, it is Rosa, with a big "G" on top lol
-If you can put Sheba on Zeke, do it, they work really well together.
-You're gonna breeze Tantal even if the Ether Mist hits. Prepare dem Field Skills if you wanna explore.
-Aegaeon definitely is an amazing tank, develop his Field Skills; Leaping and Ancient Wisdom will be very useful in the next chapter.
-Nia's powers are damn cool man; but you'll have to wait a while to see them.

-I know, it was dumb... and Bana said the same quote as Andross from Starfox 64 lol
- I am almost at level 99, so roaming in any place is a breeze for me. Gonna spend 50 hours Tantal then...
- nah, Zeke already has Azami...which usually makes him die faster... Sheba works well with Nia too though.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Found out that The Tick returns on the 23rd this month on Prime. Good! Plan to rewatch the first 6 episodes.

And they BETTER make the Tick say "SPOON" or I'll be mad (and, to a less extent, it would be nice if we see American Maid and Die Fliedermaus too)

D

Deleted member

I can say the only character I do not like to fight is :4bayonetta:. Not wanting her removed or nerfed hard, but she is just so difficult to fight. I can fight everyone else fine.
NintenZone Social 6.0 - Everyone Tore Off Their Index Fingers Please Send Medical Help
I got the doctor in here. :4drmario:
*throws pills at finger*
"Oh and Mike Wazolwski edition"
That is honestly the perfect name for this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Haven't really talked about F/GO these past few days on my part, so I'll make up for it by catching up to speed with what's been going on my end.

First, two servants I've been using for a long time finally achieved Max Ascension the other day:

Good ol' Emiya and the badass Cu Chulainn! I leveled up Emiya to his max level. Now, I just need to do the same for Cu Chulainn.

I also finally got Mordred to Level 80 during the Valentine's Day event:

She lost the armor, but hey, she finally has three sets of skills. I just need some Hearts of a Foreign God and I can max ascend her (alongside Scathach, who needs some of that same material for her Max Ascension).

And finally, about two weeks back, I tried to summon Tamamo again. No luck sadly, but on the bright side:

I got another Imaginary Element and my first 4-star Rider that isn't Santa Alter: Anne Bonny and Mary Read. Since I can't ascend Santa Alter until next year, I guess Anne Bonny and Mary Read will do for now as a substitute.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
*PLUNGING MY FINGER IN AND OUT OF MY FIST, WIGGLING MY EYEBROWS* THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT, RIGHT?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
DBS stuff:

R.I.P the boy 17. It shouldn't have been this way. Get this Jail ***** Jiren outta here. Finish the job Goku. Now that THAT happened, what are the chances they use the wish for 17 to get brought back? Cause getting U6 back at least would do a hell of a lot more in the grand scheme of things, but 17 was a real one this arc. He really did live up to 16 more or less.

So what games have you guys been playing? I just finished Strider and Metroid Samus Returns. And a little before that, I had beaten Mega Man 7.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I also finally got Mordred to Level 80 during the Valentine's Day event:

She lost the armor, but hey, she finally has three sets of skills. I just need some Hearts of a Foreign God and I can max ascend her (alongside Scathach, who needs some of that same material for her Max Ascension).
You can get 15 Hearts from the Missions from the New Event. They are time-consuming though. To get 10 Hearts which is enough for both Mordred and Scathach's Max Ascensions, you need to kill 200 Skeletons, although you need to at least clear Room 404. And to get the other 5 Hearts, you need to get Bond 4 with Assassin Shiki. And to unlock the Bond Missions, I think you need to acquire Shiki permanently, which is from beating Room 4 on the 5th Floor.

For the Skeleton farming one, once you beat Room 404, the quest will unlock. Out of the rooms you would have, Room 401 has 5 Skeletons while Room 603, if you unlock it, has 8 Skeletons. Another way to make Skeletons appear is getting copies of the Craft Essance Chorus, whether from the Event Shop or from a Support, which increases the appearance of Skeletons and Apartment Ghosts by 25%(and it stacks with multiple copies).
For the Bond 4 one, levelling up Shiki and keeping her in your party helps. With the Mineral Waters, you can get alot of EXP Cards from the Shop, 100 EXP 3s(1 Mineral Water each) and 100 EXP 4s(2 Mineral Waters each). Those should really help you with levelling your Assassin Shiki. And she actually is useful to have in your party, as there are plenty of Riders for one and two, you will fight Mobs(sometimes multiple at the same time) that have over 6 million HP, but can be killed instantly by both Saber and Assassin Shiki's Noble Phantasms.

D

Deleted member

So what games have you guys been playing? I just finished Strider and Metroid Samus Returns. And a little before that, I had beaten Mega Man 7.
Mostly Xenoblade 2. Completed the main story, focusing on raising Blades' affinity and obtaining those last few Rare Blades.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Far, FAR too much Skyrim.

You could probably extract liquefied Skyrim out of my mouth instead of saliva.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
DBS stuff:

R.I.P the boy 17. It shouldn't have been this way. Get this Jail ***** Jiren outta here. Finish the job Goku. Now that THAT happened, what are the chances they use the wish for 17 to get brought back? Cause getting U6 back at least would do a hell of a lot more in the grand scheme of things, but 17 was a real one this arc. He really did live up to 16 more or less.

I’ve been playing Dragon Quest Builders. It’s super fun.

Also I wish you didn’t put this in the same post as a DBS spoiler.. :/

Chrono.

Been on and off playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, BotW's DLC stuff and FighterZ.

Mostly BotW this past week.

D

Deleted member

I learned that the Stoopid Unikron actually used to be a brony and can speak French and English fluently! Why you calling yourself stupid if you can speak two languages fluently, Stoopid Unikorn?
http://smashboards-social.wikia.com/wiki/The_Stoopid_Unikorn_(Spicy_Guacamole)
Why am I looking at this site?
I did not play a lot this week. I played For Glory in Smash for Wii U and that was it, I spend too much time on this site. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I learned that the Stoopid Unikron actually used to be a brony and can speak French and English fluently! Why you calling yourself stupid if you can speak two languages fluently, Stoopid Unikorn?
Parce que parler en deux langues ne me rend pas plus intelligent. Parler en deux langues veut seulement dire que plus de personnes peux comprendre à quel point je suis stupide. :p

Because speaking in two languages doesn't make me smarter. Speaking in two languages only means that more people can understand how stupid I am. :p

Why am I looking at this site?
Because humans are mordbily curious beings.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Parce que parler en deux langues ne me rend pas plus intelligent. Parler en deux langues veut seulement dire que plus de personnes peux comprendre à quel point je suis stupide. :p

Because speaking in two languages doesn't make me smarter. Speaking in two languages only means that more people can understand how stupid I am. :p

Because humans are mordbily curious beings.
I forgot about that site. My page is campy as ****.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It's not a middle finger gif.

It's a magic gif.
Or scary gif...
Flying Duchman:
Whoo~scary~
Mostly Xenoblade 2. Completed the main story, focusing on raising Blades' affinity and obtaining those last few Rare Blades.
I am doing the same thing minus completing the story.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Decided to purchase Chess Ultra...checked out some reviews to see if it's even any good as far as a Chess game goes and based off the reviews in a nutshell it's pretty much the best way to play Chess in video game form...so...that's good I guess...

I dunno if there's any other Chess enthusiasts in here...price isn't too bad, it's about the cost of an IRL chess set, but minus alternate themes and online play and such...honestly I feel like you Fire Emblems fans would enjoy a little Chess since it's all about strategy, but unfortunately there's no waifus in Chess...well cept for the Queen of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom