• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

WHY DOES THE GRAVEYARD KNOW ABOUT THAT?
We are not truly dead. :demon:
My joke is mafia related too, and that actually makes this more worrying.

What the hell is going on in the graveyard. . .
:061:
You will be so excited to know...
Simple, Opo.

I'll take your word for it.

I don't read back that far.
Are we toys? We can see everything you guys post or plan.
Being social is a different kind of intelligence.

A necessary one.

You don't have to be some super popular kid, but I recommend just talking to those boys to make acquaintances. Most of the popular guys are popular for a reason and they're usually nice.
That's a big mistake. Not saying focusing on school isn't a bad thing, but avoiding social interactions is a big no-no.

Social intelligence is just one of many intelligences, and arguably the most useful one since it can apply nearly everywhere in life.
Sorry if this is late and short, but here is my reply.
I interact with them a lot and they respect me.I just prefer to be by myself usually, being calm and collected. I do have social issues in real life but I am trying. I have never gotten a single detention in my life, so at least I can follow the rules. It is so hard to work on my social skills though. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I interact with them a lot and they respect me.I just prefer to be by myself usually, being calm and collected. I do have social issues in real life but I am trying. It is so hard to work on my social skills though. :(
Don't give up. It's really worth it to have some knowledge on how to interact.

You don't need to be a genius at social intelligence to succeed at life though, just enough to communicate with other people.

I have never gotten a single detention in my life, so at least I can follow the rules.
This has NOTHING to do with the current conversation...

D

Deleted member

Don't give up. It's really worth it to have some knowledge on how to interact.

You don't need to be a genius at social intelligence to succeed at life though, just enough to communicate with other people.
I can.. can I?
This has NOTHING to do with the current conversation...
People who are socially lacking usually get in trouble, but I do not. I just wanted to mention that.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
The Floran thing, red. The truth is coming together. :dr^_^:
Oooooh. No, I'm talking about herbs.

Tried growing culinary herbs three times in the past...eight years or so?

First batch got possum'd, second batch got neglected, third batch got moldy and neglected.

fingeranim.gif

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
D

Deleted member

Your school's staff is ****ing terrible if being socially awkward is a reason to get detention...
You are missing the point. I am just saying that noisy socially awkward people usually cause trouble. The quiet ones do not get in trouble.
We know about your days in London, Opo. :p

What were his days in London actually like? :troll:
Someday I dream of going to Paris, France and Tokyo, Japan.

D

Deleted member

I can make a pencil disappear as well.

I am going to find that moderator who is showering fingers at our face.

I am on to you!
Well... I'd like to say "stop being pessimistic", but considering my vision of reality is nothing but pessimism, I'd be a hypocrite.
I am not a pessimistic.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
What were his days in London actually like?
Have a sit, me child, for this is a tale old, forgotten, and... Likely not true but I'd like to believe it is regardless.

There was once a time Opossum Opossum found himself in the human infested streets of London. How he got there is debatable. Some say he traveled through thick and thin. Others say he took a boat- which is rubbish because Opossum cannot drive a boat, for he failed his boating exam long...er ago.

Anyways, in London, he competed for quality garbage versus the local orphans, and in a desperate attempt to cut down the competition, Opossum gnawed off their legs. Opossum then treated himself to a divine course of moldy substances before getting chased out by the legless orphans who learned how to run with their arms. They would later be known as the L.O.W.R.W.T.A., Legless Orphans Who Run With Their Arms. They were a menace to society.

Opossum would later return to sieze revenge by running them over with his boat, but he found a computer with the Smashboards link in the tabs. And that's how he wound up on Smashboards.

D

Deleted member

Have a sit, me child, for this is a tale old, forgotten, and... Likely not true but I'd like to believe it is regardless.

There was once a time Opossum Opossum found himself in the human infested streets of London. How he got there is debatable. Some say he traveled through thick and thin. Others say he took a boat- which is rubbish because Opossum cannot drive a boat, for he failed his boating exam long...er ago.

Anyways, in London, he competed for quality garbage versus the local orphans, and in a desperate attempt to cut down the competition, Opossum gnawed off their legs. Opossum then treated himself to a divine course of moldy substances before getting chased out by the legless orphans who learned how to run with their arms. They would later be known as the L.O.W.R.W.T.A., Legless Orphans Who Run With Their Arms. They were a menace to society.

Opossum would later return to sieze revenge by running them over with his boat, but he found a computer with the Smashboards link in the tabs. And that's how he wound up on Smashboards.
I can tell this story is fictional, but I like it! Is Opossum secretly an anime character?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Some say the L.O.W.R.W.T.A. still track down the beast who took their legs to this very day...

D

Deleted member

Kon'nichiwa, everyone! How are y'all doing this afternoon? I do believe I have found something I need to work on: stop revealing my age in most of my posts. Someone called me out on that today, and he is right. Hell, even I know it is annoying but they should notice a senior citizen like myself is among the crowd and is something of a gamer.

Moving on to another subject: ever since this month, I have been getting my Dragon Ball Z on and I am currently in the Frieza saga. My goal is to see every single episode. I started watching it in 1999 and it is more PG-13 than I remembered.

With that out of the way, I am so going to enjoy the free Chinese which is even better than pizza. So, if you will excuse me...

Sayonara :kirby:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
@Shishœ this may interest you:
https://www.reddit.com/r/SULeaks/comments/7wo6be/new_leaks_of_su/

Granted it probably isn't true but the last time a list like this was posted, it contained details on what was going to happen with lapis in the last bomb of episodes before stranded. So who knows.

The stevonnie part and details about Emerald would be pretty cool to see. The Rock show part is actually something I see happening because they like to **** over any type of peaceful non gem related life Steven has.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
-Gotta be honest, most of your theories are wrong, so prepare for some tasty plot twists.
-If you are starting to like Zeke, Chapter 6 will make you like him even more.
-I can explain you Niall's fate, but the event happens in early Chapter 6 so you'll see what happens soon.
-IF you finish Chapter 6, you'll want to finish Chapter 7 ASAP, believe me.
- glad you say that. I was worried with some spoilers I saw might diminishes the hype. Maybe it does but still
- OK, looking forward to that, don't get me wrong, I was just disappointed at his initial appearance in game. After him joining I starting to like him.

I just finish that part of chapter 6 and oh my...
- Bana still uses the same Rosa was disappointing. With my level at 98, it only took me two minutes to finish him.
- I knew something odd happened and ................ Yeah, I actually already aware that Nia is actually a Blade...........or how she appears to be........ It is unfortunate since... Rant:many Youtube videos and even my sister don't even bother to hide this. Despite yeah, the Blade Album sort of does that already. Still, that part where she revived Nial definitely surprised me....I guess that might be either her ability or similar as to what Pyra did to Rex. Mostly former is more likely though.
- Nial after this is literally a walking corspe lol, and people should all be like Nial who does not spoil Nia's true identity...:dizzy:
- And this makes Newt's quest more sense if I did it after chapter 6, since again Nial didn't have his Blade during that quest,which puzzled me at that time.
- nuff said, Nial's blade definitely goes to Morag, since it fits well story wise and she needs a water Blade

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Do I even want to know why finger gifs are appearing at the end of everybody's posts?

Anyway, holy crap that KH3 trailer was awesome!
Those trailers contained quite a bit, so I'll just put my thoughts into a spoiler (Also because possible spoilers for other KH games)
MARLUXIA IS BACK YES!
I was originally going to change my avatar once I was no longer pranked, but now it's almost as if my avatar was a sign, so I'm keeping it for now.

Interesting to see that Sora, Donald, and Goofy don't remember Marluxia. Not surprising, considering that they also didn't know who Namine was when the three of them woke up in KH2, but still pretty interesting.

Glad to see that the Monsters Inc. leak from a while back was true! The Monster versions of the trio look pretty good.

We finally get to see Rapunzel and Flynn!

Cool to see that Ariel is a summon in this game.

That boss in the Toy Story world looks really cool (and Buzz and Woody's Limit as well).

It's nice to see Meow Wow (and the other Dream Eaters) back.

Vanitas (and the Unversed) is back! That's awesome!
Also, it just occurred to me that since Sora and Vanitas talk to each other, that means that Haley Joel Osmond, their voice actor, will basically be talking to himself in the English version (I'm not sure if that's the case with the Japanese voice as well, but it wouldn't be surprising, considering that there's a good reason why Sora and Vanitas share the same English voice actor).

"Don't Think Twice" is an awesome theme, just like "Simple and Clean" and "Sanctuary", even though we haven't heard much of it yet.

Riku looks even better now ngl.

I'm not sure why Riku can't use Way to the Dawn, but that is kind of interesting.
Also, I wasn't sure what Riku meant by "the other me" at first, but now I think he might be referring to the Riku Replica, despite Repliku dying near the end of CoM.
All in all, I'm super excited for the game and can't wait until it comes out.
Or maybe I can, since I haven't beaten 2.8 yet and haven't played KHUX yet, but still.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Also, I realized that I don't have a page on the wiki.
That's probably a good thing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom