• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
What game is that? Does more space make NPCs make more products and more happy like in real life with Cows? Either way, you have caught my attention.
Starbound. 2D building sandbox, in space. Drive mechs, farm crops, shoot guns, build ships, bang plants.

Worth whatever sale price I found it at, certainly.

And long story short apparently they don't care. I've got more space in my bathroom than they have in their apartments and they're still giving me crap like it's Christmas every few minutes.

Trouble is really that they keep bringing their friends.

upload_2018-2-2_1-55-32.png

But whatever. I get paid.

...the last one is not for sale.
Wouldn't dream of parting you from it.

Thirty septims and a unit of moon sugar. Final offer.

What is WITH Dibella Statues? THEY SHOULD LOGICALLY BE BOTTOM HEAVY AND EASY TO PLACE. THEY ARE NOT.

That last one is on my bed right now. Alongside an Amulet of Dibella, several Red Mountain Flowers, a Philiter of Vigor in the bowl on the nightstand that apparently thinks it's a migrating salmon, and WHY WON'T THE STATUE SIT UPRIGHT GRR

. . .I wanted the decor to be interesting.

Moon Sugar and Skooma go in the lockbox above the beverage chest over in the storage room. Along with mass quantities of Elsweyr Fondue and a fair bit of Sleeping Tree Sap.
...goddamn.

Just what kind of evening are you expecting to have in there?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
To celebrate the lines 10th Anniversary, Goodsmile is doing a survey to select the characters for the next Figma line
http://event.goodsmile.info/figma10thanniv/en/survey/

While my bias screams Pythra, imo Shulk deserves it more. Actually, any Xenoblade character would be cool.

Can't wait to see Robbie Rotten win.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
To celebrate the lines 10th Anniversary, Goodsmile is doing a survey to select the characters for the next Figma line

While my bias screams Pythra, imo Shulk deserves it more. Actually, any Xenoblade character would be cool.

Xenoblade? No you fool, the only right answer is Captain Falcon!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Chrono.

I already saw the base Goku and Vegeta ones. I know there's also a Labcoat android 21 mod. Wonder if they'll get to base Trunks, base Young Gohan and SS1 Young Gohan. They should be about as easy(or hard) as the rest of those mods.
Base Goku Black would be neat as well, especially if they change his beams to the dark purple they were.

Chrono.

But Captain Falcon does have an anime.

Does this mean he won't lose to himself?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Starbound. 2D building sandbox, in space. Drive mechs, farm crops, shoot guns, build ships, bang plants.

And long story short apparently they don't care. I've got more space in my bathroom than they have in their apartments and they're still giving me crap like it's Christmas every few minutes.

View attachment 135760

...goddamn.

Whatever ends up going down, I fully expect Sanguine to be golf clapping by the end of it.

. . .I should probably notify Rayya and Ogol to not let me take the livestock anywhere and keep an eye on my ring collection. I don't expect Teldryn Sero to do anything other than watch and laugh, but hey I'm hiring him for the personality.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Meanwhile, in the Order of Heroes:

So that's three 5* pulls from the legendary banner so far. None have been Vanguard Ike or Gunnthra, but they aren't bad by any means.

This is reminding me of the first legendary banner. Had a decent amount of orbs going in, got a sizeable amount of the banner units, and while I've only gotten one of my most wanted (Bride Caeda then, Siegbert now), the natures in general have been pretty good. Far better than the previous weeks, at least.

That means you, +HP/-Atk Jaffar, -Spd Titania, -Res Dierdre, and +Def/-Spd New Year Takumi.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Whatever ends up going down, I fully expect Sanguine to be golf clapping by the end of it.

. . .I should probably notify Rayya and Ogol to not let me take the livestock anywhere and keep an eye on my ring collection. I don't expect Teldryn Sero to do anything other than watch and laugh, but hey I'm hiring him for the personality.
**** golf clapping, he'll be taking notes.

Any plan that starts with that and ends with a concern livestock may get involved is probably the kind that ends with your own Daedric sphere.

Speaking of, when you get there and you're considering recipients for the Sanguine Rose...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I voted for Joshua in A Hero Rises because I'm that starved for Merges.
And I really don't know who to pick, I don't want someone in the normal summoning pool, feels like a waste of a free 5*

D

Deleted member

View attachment 135760

...goddamn.

Huh, sounds like "keep the home in good condition" and "raise money" games, huh? At least you can use that money to but more space for your character :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Got Steady Breath in about 30 Orbs, nice!
Now to try for another but to inherit Aether this tim--
I'm sorry, but, what the ****? This was literally the first stone I opened in the Hero Fest banner after getting the first BIke(I did some summonings in the LH one before).
Did I just throw away 6 months worth of luck on skill fodder?
Regardless, Joshua is eating them up.

Also, promoted the Reinhardt. Gonna train him since Training Tower has some new quests.

Ha ha, wait, you know what'd be funny, if I pulled another green stone and got yet another BIk--
I honestly have no idea how to react to this. First, I RNG'd that boss to death, now, this.
I think Lady Luck has the hots for me.

Guess I'll train him since I only have two good Axe units, one of them is +Def/-Spd even.

Me, crying: "I just want a 4* Camilla to finish building Jaffar, is that too much to ask?"

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Very excited for Vegeta to not-die in tomorrow's episode

D

Deleted member

Axiom Verge has an enemy that when corrupted, turns into what looked like a MissingNo.
I didn't think much of it, thought it was just a neat reference but then I started to realise one of my weapons was shooting bigger projectiles, dealing more damage and passing through walls. No other weapon had changed.
And then I checked it on my inventory... it was the 6th weapon on it...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, due to circumstances of what was my main reason to be on the site, I will become more active in this thread from this day on.

Don't expect too much of me though, the once very active and Rapunzel-loving Nintendo-Spider151 is not the same anymore, but hey, at least I could try to interact with more people around again.
How funny! I was thinking about you today. Glad to see you back in action. :)

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Three 5* pulls in the Ike banner and none of them are Ike.

Hmmm... :thinking:

Edit: not even 5 mins later and I get a Brave Lucina cmonBruh

Edit 2: Duplicate Sanaki and Seigbert. This banner is intent on giving me everything except the one unit I want :|

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Me, crying: "I just want a 4* Camilla to finish building Jaffar, is that too much to ask?"
Hey, you're not the only one who wants a Camilla here.

Albeit in my case it's to S-Support her with my Hinoka.

Too bad, I voted for my not-FE waifu, BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I mean, I know she won't get one but at least let me dream.
How funny! I was thinking about you today. Glad to see you back in action. :)
Thanks, man.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Had 92 orbs, put them all into Hero Fest:

With like 20 orbs, I got a neutral Nepheeneee! My first one so this is pretty cool. Then about 40 orbs later, I finally did it! I got Brave Ike! He's minus attack plus speed, but I'll make him work. Lastly I Ironically pulled another five star seliph while looking for sigurd. Merged him with my other one so not bad.

I also pulled a 4 star plus attack Raven, minus hp. And a plus def Adult Tiki, who will both be promoted later.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Since everyone's showing off their 5 star gucci, I decided to go looking for Neph instead of RD!Ike, look who I got instead!

She a +SPD -RES. That's pretty solid. I also like Tana so there I go. :p

Also, I've gotten another Performing Azura too. I merged her for the one with the better IV.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Wasn't even that hard? Damn. Last time I played FE6, it was on the Redux Patch getting curbstomped (curse you Chapter 19 Ilia route Fog of War -_-') numerous times on Hard Mode.

I was Arena grinding too. I was about to say maybe my tactician decisions suck (they still do), but then I remembered I stopped playing on Chapter 20 once I looked up what you meant by the final five chapters. :p

Then again, a FE5 player did tell me that Tharcia's difficulty is fake so ehh idk...
Yeah the only times I remembered struggling in FE6 was towards the end of the game. More so the chapter before you get the BB when there's non-stop enemies harassing you on your way to the BB. I have PTSD from that level (well not really but still lol). Then again i'm in the minority that doesn't think Roy is terrible (not a great unit per se but a lot of units were like that) and that there were tons of great units in FE6 to get the job done.

I need to brush up on SNES FE. It's been a long time since I played that.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Since everyone's showing off their 5 star gucci, I decided to go looking for Neph instead of RD!Ike, look who I got instead!

She a +SPD -RES. That's pretty solid. I also like Tana so there I go. :p

Also, I've gotten another Performing Azura too. I merged her for the one with the better IV.
I hope she's on the next legendary banner. That's another unit I would love to get.

I have a pretty decent flier team now though with myrr, Hinoka, Flyzura, and NY Camilla.

D

Deleted member

I tried to go after Myrrh again since my luck was on a roll and I got this immediatelly
I'm not even mad, I love using Tanks and I really like her chibi sprite(though her art could be better). I had a 4* one but I'd never promote her, guess I will do it soon since I was short on Axes. EDIT: +Def/-HP yeah boiiiiiiii
I could also probably build one of the Effies I have to make an Armor team because I only have Sword and Axe Armors(seriously, why do we still only have 2 actual Lance Armors? Oswin and Gilliam when?).

I just need more skill fodder, BIke and Reinhardt took some of it.
Also, Reinhardt may be a meme but I actually liked his character. I swear it's not my bias for Camus archetypes!

Last edited by a moderator:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
woo 50 orbs lets go "2 sanakis and a third summer robbin" wooo its nothing!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I sadly did not get NY!Takumi at all last month, so when the new Legendary Hero banner was announced along with the reveal that Performing Azura would be a part of it, I was looking forward to it, hoping my luck would turn around.

In the first two days, I didn't get her at all as I aimed for the green orbs. I even spent some money, and still no luck.

But then today, we were blest with the 50 free orbs. I spent them all on the Legendary Hero banner. I didn't get much in the early and mid summoning rounds, but towards the end as I was left with only 11 orbs, a miracle happened when I went for the single green orb in my last summoning session:

I FINALLY PULLED PERFORMING AZURA!!!

I was so happy about it! She was my most wanted unit in the Legendary Hero banner since I failed to pull her in the Performing Arts banner, and she is the best dancer in the game. Pulling her today really makes up for not pulling NY!Takumi all of last month.

Her IVs +Atk -Spd. Kinda wish the bane was different, but I'm still going to cherish this Performing Azura.

I'll be training her up now.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So I've beaten Spector of Torment.

Gameplay-wise, its definitely my most favorite. I really like how hard mode is basically speed running. The ending gave me the feels too. Also, digging the white cloak.

So, from least to most favorite, it goes Shovel, Plague, to Spector. Gameplay-wise mind you. Plague Knight's story is still my most favorite.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Alright! I found out someone uploaded the music from the game "Dr. Hello" (a bootleg clone of Dr. Mario for MSX & Sega Master System). Been looking for them because I actually like them.

I did "rip" them myself years ago but I felt like I did a lousy job with them.

EDIT: Decided to listen to the versions I ripped years ago again to compare, and holy cow my rips are pure ****.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Happy Groundhog Day, everyone.

Chrono.

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/02/0...xenoblade-chronicles-2-development-struggles/

Dang, apparently the dev team for Xenoblade 2 got cut in half. Most of it ended up being done by 40 people, with some outsourcing.

This explains a lot. Despite it being better in a lot of areas than it's predecessors, it had some serious lack of polish in areas where you typically wouldn't expect it to. Especially when it comes to the UI, and a lot of QoL features that even previous games had are seemingly gone (for now anyway, we know they're gonna keep updating the game as the months come along.)

The game turning out as good as it did with those tight working conditions is commendable.

But here's the thing: Would Xenoblade 2 have done as well as it currently is had it gotten delayed? There's no doubt the game itself would've been far more polished if it were delayed by a couple months, but you could argue the game released at the perfect time. It had already been some time since Mario Odyssey and 9 months since BotW, with no real big releases in December for Switch (or other systems, if I recall), Xenoblade 2 was set to please hungry Switch owners possibly looking for a new exclusive game and JRPG fans alike. Being so close to the holidays was just the icing on the cake.

Last edited:
http://www.siliconera.com/2018/02/0...xenoblade-chronicles-2-development-struggles/

Dang, apparently the dev team for Xenoblade 2 got cut in half. Most of it ended up being done by 40 people, with some outsourcing.

This explains a lot. Despite it being better in a lot of areas than it's predecessors, it had some serious lack of polish in areas where you typically wouldn't expect it to. Especially when it comes to the UI, and a lot of QoL features that even previous games had are seemingly gone (for now anyway, we know they're gonna keep updating the game as the months come along.)

The game turning out as good as it did with those tight working conditions is commendable.

But here's the thing: Would Xenoblade 2 have done as well as it currently is had it gotten delayed? There's no doubt the game itself would've been far more polished if it were delayed by a couple months, but you could argue the game released at the perfect time. It had already been some time since Mario Odyssey and 9 months since BotW, with no real big releases in December for Switch (or other systems, if I recall), Xenoblade 2 was set to please hungry Switch owners possibly looking for a new exclusive game and JRPG fans alike. Being so close to the holidays was just the icing on the cake.
A game as huge as xenoblade managed to get made with dev issues AND didn't get delayed. That's pretty impressive.
:061:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Guys, I know this is the third time I bring Fate/Grand Order and that you are not into it, but I still wanted to show you today's joy for me.

I actually rolled Lancer Enkidu today!
Screenshot_2018-02-02-12-12-07.png

I don't know how he suddenly became viable, but hey! A SSR? How to say no to that?

Except for Scheherazade, **** that *****.

This will make my child Gilgamesh happy~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom