• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I just remembered that the new Yoshi game is being developed with Unreal Engine 4.

When a Nintendo game is using an outsourced, widely used, 3rd party engine for a first party game...
:4yoshi:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Seeing you guys react like this doesn't do anything to me tbh, I showed 3 friends Pop Team Epic. The end result is that I lost 3 friends
I keep getting told to watch it and All Ive seen are clips and I decided then to drop the show before even picking it up

It works as a manga. But not a show

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just remembered that the new Yoshi game is being developed with Unreal Engine 4.

When a Nintendo game is using an outsourced, widely used, 3rd party engine for a first party game...
:4yoshi:
Really? That is funny.
Yoshi in 8k

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Is it awkward that my Skyrim follower keeps calling enemies n'wahs right in front of me?

I mean, it's not as immediately in your face uncomfortable as "Skyrim is for the Nords," but don't think I haven't done enough research to know what that means.

It's. . .it's really awkward, isn't it? Where's the "I'm standing right here" button?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Is it awkward that my Skyrim follower keeps calling enemies n'wahs right in front of me?

I mean, it's not as immediately in your face uncomfortable as "Skyrim is for the Nords," but don't think I haven't done enough research to know what that means.

It's. . .it's really awkward, isn't it? Where's the "I'm standing right here" button?
What in all that is holy is a n’wah

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Don't act like the Internet hasn't already filled that flower with a lot more than just d e t e r m i n a t i o n.
I'm not. I'm just not mentally prepared for more photosexthesis of any kind. :drsad:

When you have the bravery to search places others dare not tread on the internet for fan art, you are left with scars that damn the rest of your life. :dr^_^:

...ugh... Spikey vines... :drsad:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
It's a Dark Elf profanity for "not native to [Dark Elf home territory]." Apparently extremely offensive in-universe.

...Once I get into a game enough, the wiki walks begin in earnest. Prior to finding that out, that was about the reaction I had when I first heard it said. Almost sounds like a random vocalization without context.

WITH context, well. . .I'm a lizard person. My player species sacked the majority of the Dark Elf country after centuries of being kidnapped and used as slaves by them. Needless to say, the term applies. "Fetcher" arguably comes off even worse to me with that in mind despite being a lesser term since it outright references slavery, and folks in the Dark Elf DLC region sling that around too.

The Dark Elves seem to mostly have taken the L considering they honestly come off as the nicest race in Skyrim overall, but apparently not in terms of slurs.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It's a Dark Elf profanity for "not native to [Dark Elf home territory]." Apparently extremely offensive in-universe.

...Once I get into a game enough, the wiki walks begin in earnest. Prior to finding that out, that was about the reaction I had when I first heard it said. Almost sounds like a random vocalization without context.

WITH context, well. . .I'm a lizard person. My player species sacked the majority of the Dark Elf country after centuries of being kidnapped and used as slaves by them. Needless to say, the term applies. "Fetcher" arguably comes off even worse to me with that in mind despite being a lesser term since it outright references slavery, and folks in the Dark Elf DLC region sling that around too.

The Dark Elves seem to mostly have taken the L considering they honestly come off as the nicest race in Skyrim overall, but apparently not in terms of slurs.
Well I’m an Orc so what’s their story?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
You weren't even a playable race until Morrowind.

I think in game/lore reasoning is that the other races looked down upon orcs.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Literally, foreigner and/or slave.

Dunmer use it as a general purpose insult and/or racial slur. Usually with the and, not the or.

I'm not. I'm just not mentally prepared for more photosexthesis of any kind. :drsad:

When you have the bravery to search places others dare not tread on the internet for fan art, you are left with scars that damn the rest of your life. :dr^_^:

...ugh... Spikey vines... :drsad:
Google Image Search for Floran.

I'll wait.

To the Dunmer, or in general?

D

Deleted member

Has the Switch beat Xbox One and PS4 in sales yet or is it at least close? If not, when do you think it will? Do you think it will happen?
EDIT: the next ninja gets killed slowly.
Ninja'd. :4greninja:

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Its fairly safe actually.

Thank goodness. :drfacepalm:
It is!

Until you realize what butt rubbing is.

Just in general. Also what is Dunmer?
Orcs have some kind of Mer ancestry but nobody else in Tamriel seems to give a ****.

Everybody looks funny at an Orc till they need Orc muscles or Orc weapons.

Orcs look funny at everybody else but at least they know they can beat every ass they see.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Has the Switch beat Xbox One and PS4 in sales yet or is it at least close? If not, when do you think it will? Do you think it will happen?

Ninja'd. :4greninja:
Globally the Switch still has some ways to go to pass Xbox One and PS4 sales.

IIRC Switch has already sold more than the Xbox One in Spain.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It is!

Until you realize what butt rubbing is.

Orcs have some kind of Mer ancestry but nobody else in Tamriel seems to give a ****.

Everybody looks funny at an Orc till they need Orc muscles or Orc weapons.

Orcs look funny at everybody else but at least they know they can beat every *** they see.
I do notice I get into fights with 4 dudes and always end up the only living person.

I did beat Skyrim once and I still don’t understand much of it. lol

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
The Switch is certanly going to eventually outsell the Xbox One in the future.

As for the ps4... maybe. But not anytime soon

D

Deleted member

Globally the Switch still has some ways to go to pass Xbox One and PS4 sales.

IIRC Switch has already sold more than the Xbox One in Spain.
I hope the Switch beats the Xbox One and PS4 in worldwide sales, that is the console of the year!
EDIT: R.I.P that last Ninja, but Ninja'd.

D

Deleted member

So basically, if I understand that post correctly, you want the Switch to outsell the PS4 this year?
Yes, I do. What is wrong with being more of a Nintendo fan ( I like Sony / Microsoft, do not get me wrong )?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yes, I do. What is wrong with being more of a Nintendo fan ( I like Sony / Microsoft, do not get me wrong )?
I'm a Nintendo fan too, but I also have this thing called logical reasoning.

As good as Nintendo is, there's is absolutely no way the Switch can manage to outsell the PS4 in a single year.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm a Nintendo fan too, but I also have this thing called logical reasoning.

As good as Nintendo is, there's is absolutely no way the Switch can manage to outsell the PS4 in a single year.
I mean in 2020 the Switch could possibly out sell the ps4 but 2018? lol
Not this year, sorry for my bad wording. It could outsell the PS4 in a long time, but in a way you are right. I do not know what year to be honest, but it has a very tiny chance of 2018.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I'd rather say impossible.

There's no way it can sell over 60 million units in one year.
More like there's no way Nintendo will even stock 60 million in one year...

Selling is one thing if there's enough stock available...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom