• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Did DBZ's fanbase calm down or something? I remember a while ago, it was rampant and a little "noisy".

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Did DBZ's fanbase calm down or something? I remember a while ago, it was rampant and a little "noisy".
I mean they were just in a state of shock and denial about Super ending so soon.

I mean I don't know why. I feel legit the main reason it did was because of Bulma's voice actress passing.

Give them time to find a new Bulma and what not and I'm sure Goku will be back in no time.

D

Deleted member

Aren't they more Dark blades than Light blade now? With the base blades & NG+ blade & T-elos. There is 7 Dark Blades (If you count Poppi) and only 3 Light blades. Who, contrary to Dark, can't get common blades with this element.

So, I much prefer if we could get more Light Blades.
That's what I meant by "I can accept the balance Monolith intended between the Light ones and the Darkness ones". Monolith probably intended to make Light Blades the rarest ones, to make the satisfaction even greater when you get one of them, and thus they added a bunch of Darkness ones to balance that (tho I'm not against new Light Blades either).

Also, there is 6 waters blades & 7 fire blades (if you count Poppi in both cases). And you can't tell me that Dagas, Perdido & Fire Tank aren't good fire blades.
Maybe, tho you have to agree we have yet to see a Fire Healer Rare Blade.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

I mean they were just in a state of shock and denial about Super ending so soon.

I mean I don't know why. I feel legit the main reason it did was because of Bulma's voice actress passing.

Give them time to find a new Bulma and what not and I'm sure Goku will be back in no time.
They already found a new VA for Bulma.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That's what I meant by "I can accept the balance Monolith intended between the Light ones and the Darkness ones". Monolith intended to make Light Blades the rarest ones, to make the satisfaction even greater when you get one of them, and thus they added a bunch of Darkness ones to balance that (tho I'm not against new Light Blades either).

Maybe, tho you have to agree we have yet to see a Fire Healer Rare Blade.
I don't know about you, but trying to get the rarest blade in the game by pure luck isn't really satisfying, it's more of a chore than anything. Same for the third light blade that I'm not going to spoil.

Really, I think everyone would be happy if we could get a new light blade via a sidequest that is decently challenging and interesting to fellow. Maybe only avaible in NG+ just in case.

And yes, I agree, in fact, I hope there is some elements that will be with some weapon type we haven't seen before in the futur. (Electric Katana Rare Blade anyone?)

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Sheesh

I post a thread and everyone gets all anal about it being "too many rules" or "too restrictive". The point of the thread is to try something new

I swear, Smashboard can be toxic sometimes

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I've heard what it is and it's pretty neat.
you have? How spoilery heavy is it? If it’s sort of a side thing to the movie I wouldn’t mind hearing it. if you don’t mind on saying it in a spoiler tag of course. I’ll be seeing it the weekend but I always like seeing the post credits beforehand just to see what getting setup. I didn’t read doctor strangers though as that was most spoilery and it was cool to not know what that was beforehand.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Yeah. The entire plot of Infinity War is online.

I kinda caved to read it to know if I would need to bring tissues for me crying like a little *****.

Spoiler alert.

I will be crying like a little *****.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It's all been leaked. Needless to say if you don't wanna be spoiled then go on an internet black out until you see it.

I couldn’t find the post credits in google lol. I don’t mind those but I avoid the actual movie spoilers. And I probably won’t see any of those anywhere so I’m good haha.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
you have? How spoilery heavy is it? If it’s sort of a side thing to the movie I wouldn’t mind hearing it. if you don’t mind on saying it in a spoiler tag of course. I’ll be seeing it the weekend but I always like seeing the post credits beforehand just to see what getting setup. I didn’t read doctor strangers though as that was most spoilery and it was cool to not know what that was beforehand.
Part of it is spoiler heavy to how the movie ends. The other part is basically..

WARNING DO NOT CLICK THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW. I BESEIGE YOU.

Nick Fury and Maria Hill send out a distress call to Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Everyone talks about how much to avoid the spoilers

Here's an idea: DON'T ****ING TALK ABOUT THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE and add spoilers on your discussions

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Sheesh

I post a thread and everyone gets all anal about it being "too many rules" or "too restrictive". The point of the thread is to try something new

I swear, Smashboard can be toxic sometimes
seriously? damn....surprised as most people around seem to be very chill, i took a look at it and roster making not much my thing so i gave it a view and passed

sorry to hear ya not getting proper feedback

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Part of it is spoiler heavy to how the movie ends. The other part is basically..

WARNING DO NOT CLICK THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW. I BESEIGE YOU.

Nick Fury and Maria Hill send out a distress call to Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel.
This isn’t too far off from what I thought would happen considering:
considering it’s a two parter I figured everyone was ******. I don’t know or want to know what exactly happens but it isn’t too surprising. Plus half the movie was originally shot with captain marvel in the story so it makes sense. Especially since those scenes they said would be in the second part. I hope we get some other surprise new characters with her. I doubt anyone new shows up here but I’ll know when I see the movie. It should be pretty good

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
seriously? damn....surprised as most people around seem to be very chill, i took a look at it and roster making not much my thing so i gave it a view and passed

sorry to hear ya not getting proper feedback
When you're in Smash, you're expected to take some blows

But I didn't expect the Final Smash to be erupted so soon

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Do you know what Blades we need the most from XC2's Season Pass?

More Fire and Water Blades.

We have a fair amount of Ice, Wind, Thunder and Earth Blades.
I can accept the balance Monolith intended between the Light ones and the Darkness ones #DarknessBias.

The Fire and Water ones however?
One of the Fire ones is barely used once you get their Light counterpart, and you have to reach a certain point in the game to reuse some of the Water ones again in NG+.

It's even more baffling as they are basically the "starter" elements of the game.
I use both Mythra and Pyra a fair bit...sometimes depends on which blade combo I'm working on and Fire tends to be the more common element between the two...

But probably the reason there aren't as many is because Pyra and Dromarch are available since the beginning and they are mostly always available throughout the game (unless you're not running with Rex and/or Nia at all, but I am running with both anyways)...

At the same time I got Mórag with Brighid and Aegeon as well...

And Poppi QT has a Fire element as well...so at least I personally don't have much of a need for either one...

D

Deleted member

I really hope Swampasaur becomes such a good teacher, he wins the Nobel Peace Prize.
He is a good guy so far.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
When is Kon gonna get a Switch? :p
well...were basically living off bank savings at the moment

do remember, his work basically blew up :V the building still under repair and hes not really doing much

its kinda weird to say i'm the only one working and i get paid monthly :V

so at the point in time, all money kinda goes towards food bills living expenses and such

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
well...were basically living off bank savings at the moment

do remember, his work basically blew up :V the building still under repair and hes not really doing much

its kinda weird to say i'm the only one working and i get paid monthly :V

so at the point in time, all money kinda goes towards food bills living expenses and such
So never? :V

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Man I just... @Swampasaur is my idol. I can't imagine life without him. He's just... So attractive. I can barely contain myself whenever he's in the thread. I just get this feeling, y'know?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The back of my mind.

You never know..
Rare but maybe he can win it.
Don’t go ahead and get his hopes up with a really, REALLY unlikely scenario then.

Cheering up and encouraging is fine, but keep it realistic.

-shrugs-

when we actually have enough money to save and cover expenses to spend on games and stuff we will :V

the past few years have not been the time really....
This is the part where I wish I could donate, but at the same time, I gotta live too :V

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Man I just... @Swampasaur is my idol. I can't imagine life without him. He's just... So attractive. I can barely contain myself whenever he's in the thread. I just get this feeling, y'know?
Man, I must have typed the wrong site.

I could have sworn I typed in smashboards.com, but it seems I typed fanfiction.net by mistake. Damn autocorrect.

D

Deleted member

You do?
Don’t go ahead and get his hopes up with a really, REALLY unlikely scenario then.

This is the part where I wish I could donate, but at the same time, I gotta live too :V
I AM cheering him up.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

hey hey, were not poor ^-^'

i have a ****ing house with a swimming pool after all lol
just konnie has basically control money and hes pretty much more focused on saving it for bad days (like the past month) and paying expenses

so don't donate please, keep your money for your own use XD

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I thought you were Shiny for a second :laugh:

I AM cheering him up.
You didn’t read my post.

I said it was fine to cheer him up. Just that you need to be realistic with your cheering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom