• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
The Elder Rolls V: Pierim
Real talk minute.

Now I'm wondering how someone would implement a pizza delivery service in Skyrim.

Because so far I've only seen one game even bother:

mach-pizza.png

And I'm kind of wondering why that number isn't higher.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stats for the new heroes are out.
I was pretty much on the money for most of the trailer ones lol

Predicted Kinshi Hinoka having Brave Lyn-ish stats, called the fact that Shigure would have high speed (though much more than expected) and I even got the part where Female Kana had some decent mixed bulk (though res isn't as high as I thought) while also having a bit of a lower attack stat to justify Fierce Stance. Male Kana is also exactly what I expected Female Kana to be stat-wise as well lol (though only because he has higher res than her)

All of that just from looking at their default skillset.

... I think I'm understanding the inner working of IS now...

Yeah, Hinoka looks pretty strong. She's going to be a pain to fight in the Arena... Still, she doesn't have Sacae's blessing, so I don't think it's going to be as bad a Brave Lyn (And bows destroy Hinoka easy).
She can run a Desperation and Fury/LaD/any skill that boost Atk and Spd build along with an Iote's Shield seal to remove her bow weakness.

Brave Lyn can't do that kind of ****.

I think Veronica is coming free next chapter. It seems like Surtr is about to sacrifice her (support Xander intensifies, much better than his writing in Fates lol), so I'm guessing we will be saving her and after that she will join us. I wish we had some kind of cinematic so I could see what Surtr did to Veronica, but it is what it is.

Well, the summoner weapon is now powered up and should be able to kill Surtr once and for all. We also know that Nfil is actually an ice dragon? (Getting flashbacks from New Mystery)

Oh, and Fjorm got a cold. It's definitely something worse, so I could see her dying too lol. If not, she will die trying to kill Surtr because weapon triangle hahaha.
You probably don't want a cinematic of that, Polly. Especially with how gleefully he talked about how he'dkill her Jeanne d'Arc style in the past.

And Nifl being an Ice Dragon makes sense when you remember Surtr's description mentions him being a descendant of the Flame Dragon.

Also, lol at Fjorm getting a cold. Sharena's reply to it was even better, honestly.

1. Damn, guess I should start meditating IRL
  2. LOL AT RED GETTING RABIES :laugh:

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Real talk minute.

Now I'm wondering how someone would implement a pizza delivery service in Skyrim.

Because so far I've only seen one game even bother:

View attachment 142208

And I'm kind of wondering why that number isn't higher.
I mean, you get mail in Skyrim from an NPC approaching you seemingly at random at different locations.

I don't see how that couldn't be worked into a delicious pizza delivery service.

We COULD send them a menacing letter in regards to their murders simply saying "We know"... Or we could get them their preferred pizza.

Nothing quite says you know all there is to know about someone than knowing exactly what toppings they like on a Pizza.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
DbiVMwuVMAE91VW.jpeg

Tomorrow's Famitsu is gonna be a good one, guys.

Things worth noting from the extremely blurry scans of one of the pages we have:

*Angel Island is a playable stage now, or at least an intro Stage
*Encore mode will have its own story
*Time of day will change for levels in Encore mode, likely along with level layouts, ala Knuckles' Chaotix
*Sonic seems to be able to team up with Mighty and Ray ala Sonic & Tails

God damn I love this game.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Sorry, but you gotta admit that it's funny...

Out of all the people who could've gotten it, the only who always portrays himself as a Pikachu got it :chuckle:
Mice don't typically do rabies, though.

The thing about rabies is, since it's transmitted by bite, for a carrier to pass it on successfully they have to pick a fight with something that can survive getting its ass handed to it.

Most small rodents don't fit that criterion. Mice and rats in particular. If they're attacked by something that has rabies, it's most typically a dog or cat - a fight they don't survive.

It'd actually be more likely for a much larger mammal to contract it successfully...

...such as a unikorn.

smug_kamui_small.png

I mean, you get mail in Skyrim from an NPC approaching you seemingly at random at different locations.

I don't see how that couldn't be worked into a delicious pizza delivery service.
Already been done once before.

That Mach Pizza guy was a beast.

We COULD send them a menacing letter in regards to their murders simply saying "We know"... Or we could get them their preferred pizza.

Nothing quite says you know all there is to know about someone than knowing exactly what toppings they like on a Pizza.
Right?

SCP-458 had a whole thing about that.

View attachment 142210

Things worth noting from the extremely blurry scans of one of the pages we have:

*Time of day will change for levels in Encore mode, likely along with level layouts, ala Knuckles' Chaotix

Please.

Pretty pretty please.

Give me a playable Angel Island.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura

The thing about rabies is, since it's transmitted by bite, for a carrier to pass it on successfully they have to pick a fight with something that can survive getting its *** handed to it.

Most small rodents don't fit that criterion. Mice and rats in particular. If they're attacked by something that has rabies, it's most typically a dog or cat - a fight they don't survive.

It'd actually be more likely for a much larger mammal to contract it successfully...

...such as a unikorn.

View attachment 142209

Already been done once before.

That Mach Pizza guy was a beast.

Right?

SCP-458 had a whole thing about that.

Please.

Pretty pretty please.

Give me a playable Angel Island.
One of the scans shows Mighty (or Knuckles?) In Angel Island with the HUD visible. So it's a good possibility.

We just need not-horrible quality scans of it.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Wonder why this one from 3 years ago and not the newest game
Probably just a lot faster to port.

Also Accent Core Plus R lacks an online mode, which is usually a detriment, but also means they don't have to rely on the details of Ninty's online package to get the game out and in people's hands.

Only people who know for sure is ArcSys, but if I was told to take a team and port over a GG game in a year and change, not having to sort out an online mode we know little about would look real appealing to me too.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

The thing about rabies is, since it's transmitted by bite, for a carrier to pass it on successfully they have to pick a fight with something that can survive getting its *** handed to it.

...such as a unikorn.

Which in itself makes it very ironic :p

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Gwen's probably talking about Xrd Rev 2.
Not sure about the Guilty Gear coming to Switch.
But Xrd Rev 2 was built on Unreal Engine 3, as someone may heard about this but games built on Unreal Engine 3 are difficult to be ported to Switch. Popular one was A Hat In Time, but to be fair that was an indie game, so clearly much like other companies like Capcom, Arc System just try to go the easy route... Again...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@Mythra Metal Shop X Metal Shop X

Our Poppi Ultra jokes weren't far off.
Why haven't you quoted the other Xenomates such as myself and @Apollo Justice mario123007 mario123007 @PLATINUM7 @Xeno VII and @Zeb~ as well? This is kinda vexatious.

Anyway, this is just what I needed to stop leaving my Switch on for farming my Common Blades' affinity charts with mercenary missions and to go back to adventure.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I got my first Sothe from my free summon but I don't know who to give LnD3 to. Guess I'll save him in case some other glass canon I'd like to use comes around.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Not sure about the Guilty Gear coming to Switch.
But Xrd Rev 2 was built on Unreal Engine 3, as someone may heard about this but games built on Unreal Engine 3 are difficult to be ported to Switch. Popular one was A Hat In Time, but to be fair that was an indie game, so clearly much like other companies like Capcom, Arc System just try to go the easy route... Again...
Sure, but with that brought up this one seems hard to fault them for.

Way I understood it, in order to get their rendering engine operating properly for Xrd, they already had a lot of fiddling to do with the engine they were working with (they took the same principles with them for FighterZ, which is responsible for its unique look). I didn't pay attention to the fact that the engine they tweaked was Unreal 3, or the whole Unreal 3 on Switch thing, but now that that's in the picture, yeah, I get it.

They could take an already custom implementation of an unsupported engine, further customize it, and hope nothing breaks. Or they could port the game they've had something like sixteen years' worth of experience updating and porting.

Putting myself in dev mindset for a minute, I know which one I'd pick.

Doesn't seem lazy. Seems like they wanted something out there that wasn't Cross Battle and wouldn't make the dev team tear their hair out.

Unless they're working on XXrd Rev 2nd Ignition HardCore++ -WHO NAMES THIS ****- behind the scenes or something.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Who cares about boy groups, this century is all about J-Pop Idols.

:troll:

Umm, do you guys mind putting that stuff in spoiler please. Some of us still haven't beat Xenoblade X.

Cool, I'm crazy and Bad_End_Lily seems to be in control.

Also don't forget, brothel addict
J pop is garbage thoug.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Unreal Engine 3 is technically forward compatible with Unreal Engine 4, which is natively supported by Switch, but a basic rule of thumb for game development is never upgrade your engine after you've already started tweaking it. If you adjust basic engine code, and that basic engine code is rewritten in a later version, it all comes tumbling down like a house of cards.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Put 70 plus orbs I had saved into the banner with no hinoka :( there’s still time but damn the orb distrubution is actually the worse it’s ever been. Red is the most likely color to appear from my experience and I’ve gotten 3 or more reds most of the time. That’s horrible IS. There’s making it unbalanced for money purposes but this goes beyond that imo.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Why haven't you quoted the other Xenomates such as myself and @Apollo Justice @END. mario123007 mario123007 @PLATINUM7 @Xeno VII and @Zeb~ as well? This is kinda vexatious.

Anyway, this is just what I needed to stop leaving my Switch on for farming my Common Blades' affinity charts with mercenary missions and to go back to adventure.
Ehy ... Chill bro
I mean I personally saw the Tweet first and then I was going to share it on Smashboards, I will definitely tag you if it was me who shared the tweet first lol.

And if you're ask me, I haven't even start New Game plus, I once said I won't play NG+ until new rare Blades are announced. . Maybe this one will.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I been looking to the 3 DLC Blade silhouettes & T-elos artwork and...

DZg3Ns8UQAExtlV.jpg
...I'm still not sure if the top left is supposed to be T-elos or not. The biggest prove that they are not the same is that the silhouette have what seem to be a ponytail, and it's hairs don't seem to be nearly as long as T-elos hairs. Then again, the angle they have here is so different it's hard to tell. And Poppibuster official artwork is quit different from the artwork here.

One thing I might add is that, the dev confirmed that a brand new VA and a new illustrator was working on a new blade, quote here:

"From May, those who have purchased the 'Expansion Pass' can look forward to new quests, even more new rare blades, Challenge Battle mode, and a new 'Extreme' difficulty. One of the new rare blades is being designed by a completely new illustrator and new VA, so it is completely original to the 'Expansion Pass'! (Actually, I just did some recording with the VA today). Please look forward to what's to come!"

So, whatever the left and right blades are, one of them is confirmed to be a brand new character never see before.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
View attachment 142210

So we know how Ray and Mighty play?

Also does Sonic teaming up with Ray and Mighty, been both together or separate when they team up with Tails?

J pop is garbage thoug.
You take that back. Western Pop is garbage, and belongs in the trash, like your Waifu and Husbandu.

:troll:

I only care about the male idols in all honesty

Like I dont care about Idolmaster but I **** with Idolmaster Side M. I love me some male idols
Pffft, screw male idols. Female idols are better especially Love Live School Idols.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
TFW I get left out of the Xenoblade conversations....

Now excuse me while I continue getting lost in the Spirit Crucible...

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So last I check Wolfenstein 2....
Even though we know it is coming at June 29, and it has Chinese support surprisingly.... What's more shocking is that on the eshop. .. Wolfenstein 2 is only 13.7 GB... Which is also a bit confusing since DOOM is over 27 GB and it requires 8 GB of download space if bought physical.... another comparison is Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is 13.1 GB on eshop. So .. . Not sure why the boxart tells us to require SD card even though Wolfenstein 2 has small size than DOOM....

I am going buy Wolfenstein 2 physically, just not sure howuch will it take upy SD card space.

Well... If you haven't bought expansion pass or complete the game for the first time.... You don't really need to care about the new Blades that just announced lol.

And tag me when ever you need help, or just go to Discord. It is faster.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
...I'm still not sure if the top left is supposed to be T-elos or not. The biggest prove that they are not the same is that the silhouette have what seem to be a ponytail, and it's hairs don't seem to be nearly as long as T-elos hairs. Then again, the angle they have here is so different it's hard to tell. And Poppibuster official artwork is quit different from the artwork here.

One thing I might add is that, the dev confirmed that a brand new VA and a new illustrator was working on a new blade, quote here:

"From May, those who have purchased the 'Expansion Pass' can look forward to new quests, even more new rare blades, Challenge Battle mode, and a new 'Extreme' difficulty. One of the new rare blades is being designed by a completely new illustrator and new VA, so it is completely original to the 'Expansion Pass'! (Actually, I just did some recording with the VA today). Please look forward to what's to come!"

So, whatever the left and right blades are, one of them is confirmed to be a brand new character never see before.
T-Elos is free, so she's not one of the 3 DLC blades.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Uh, isn't the location you are talking a spoiler?

Also, while you weren't tagged, you can still add to the discussion, it isn't private or anything.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
T-Elos is free, so she's not one of the 3 DLC blades.
If there isn't any shenanigan from Monolith to say nope to this.

Then I have two questions:

1) Between the two top silhouettes. Who is going to be the brand new blade with the new VA and the new artist working on it?

2) If it's the left one, who is the one on the right? I and others peoples have an idea, but the silhouette doesn't exactly match. Then again, "that" character could have get a new design combining new and old elements, but there is really no way to tell.

In any case, the XenoTrain is going strong right now.:4larry:

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

I can reassure you that that is not TELOS, since like other said she isn't in the DLC pack.
Also according to Saitou's tweet, TELOS Re: was designed by Choco (Praxis and Theory) , not Tanaka (Finch and KOS-MOS) . Interesting....

Also, while you weren't tagged, you can still add to the discussion, it isn't private or anything.
Not really, I already know the name when they released the location's music back in E3 2017.
If there isn't any shenanigan from Monolith to say nope to this.

Then I have two questions:

1) Between the two top silhouettes. Who is going to be the brand new blade with the new VA and the new artist working on it?

2) If it's the left one, who is the one on the right? I and others peoples have an idea, but the silhouette doesn't exactly match. Then again, "that" character could have get a new design combining new and old elements, but there is really no way to tell.

In any case, the XenoTrain is going strong right now.:4larry:
Simple answer to your two question is
Wait and see lol.
But yeah I just hope they can reveal those new Blades soon.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

It's fine, I was only kidding anyways...

Perhaps it can be considered a spoiler, though one of the tracks I got from the Special Edition were that of the area I speak of so perhaps it hasn't crossed my mind that it's a spoiler...I'm not going to mention what's special about this area though cuz that's definitely a big spoiler...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom