• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It's fine, I was only kidding anyways...

Perhaps it can be considered a spoiler, though one of the tracks I got from the Special Edition were that of the area I speak of so perhaps it hasn't crossed my mind that it's a spoiler...I'm not going to mention what's special about this area though cuz that's definitely a big spoiler...
It took me just THIS MONTH to reach to that place lol. Because I stick at chapter 6 for two months to get all RNG Blades and finish the Affinity charts as much as possible

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Not really, I already know the name when they released the location's music back in E3 2017.
It's fine, I was only kidding anyways...

Perhaps it can be considered a spoiler, though one of the tracks I got from the Special Edition were that of the area I speak of so perhaps it hasn't crossed my mind that it's a spoiler...I'm not going to mention what's special about this area though cuz that's definitely a big spoiler...
I see, thanks for the answer.
Simple answer to your two question is
Wait and see lol.
But yeah I just hope they can reveal those new Blades soon.
BEEEEP, I'm hearing the "No Fun" Alert right now!:4metaknight:

No, seriously, I also hope we get news soon. But it's fun to theorize for a bit, aslong as you don't go overboard with it. *COUGH**COUGH* the Smash fanbase *COUGH**COUGH*.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Interesting, the title screen of South Park: The Fractured But Whole for Switch has a box saying "Watch the latest episode" but clicking on it does nothing.

Guess it's just a leftover from the other consoles.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Dah ****, I missed Niles Birthday
Pffft, screw male idols. Female idols are better especially Love Live School Idols.
It also helps i couldnt care less about Love live. ive been more invested in Male idol animes then girls. They have more personality to me personally. Uta no prince is one of my favorites

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Cool, I'm crazy and Bad_End_Lily seems to be in control.

Also don't forget, brothel addict
will try but only happens at random, just like how reds got nymphomania at the start of the game
Real talk minute.

Now I'm wondering how someone would implement a pizza delivery service in Skyrim.

Because so far I've only seen one game even bother:

View attachment 142208

And I'm kind of wondering why that number isn't higher.
i just lterall thought about something like persona haveing pizza delivery, i can't decide if that would be absolutely weird for a pizza guy come and give you pizza there, or completely awesome as a sort of heal

1. Damn, guess I should start meditating IRL
  2. LOL AT RED GETTING RABIES :laugh:
you missed that whole conversation of how red could of died from it last time didn't you? XD

Mice don't typically do rabies, though.

The thing about rabies is, since it's transmitted by bite, for a carrier to pass it on successfully they have to pick a fight with something that can survive getting its *** handed to it.

Most small rodents don't fit that criterion. Mice and rats in particular. If they're attacked by something that has rabies, it's most typically a dog or cat - a fight they don't survive.

It'd actually be more likely for a much larger mammal to contract it successfully...

...such as a unikorn.

View attachment 142209
i feel like red just gave uni a burn effect

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
OMG!!!

I JUST NOTICED THE VENOM TEASER!!!

IS IT OCTOBER YET!??!

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Dah ****, I missed Niles Birthday

It also help i couldnt care less about Love live. ive been more invested in Male idol animes then girls. They have more personality to me personally. Uta no prince is one of my favorites
Well, I don't do male idol anime. Literally I'm in Girl Idol anime for the yuri subtext. Yeah, I know I have no standards, but its just so fun imagining stories where the girls pair and have future Sci-fi babies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
@Erureido Ivander Ivander
http://news.fate-go.jp/2018/apocrypha_ca/
Apocrypha pre-event is coming in JP and with it, Siegfried and Atalanta animation updates.
Mordred when
Yes! This event cannot come soon enough. I need my Siegfried and Atalante animation updates. That being said, still no Achilles and Chiron? :ohwell: Just learned it was Pre-event.

Also, an interesting note. In those bits regarding the Bonus Servants, David, Kintoki, Benkei and George are part of the Bonus Servants. A cool little nod to the fact that they were part of Apocrypha in the early stages, which I talked about earlier.

Also, Ushiwakamaru and Rama need animation updates ASAP, ever since I learned that Ushi has 5 Noble Phantasms and Rama has a frickin' Gate of Babylon armoury as a Noble Phantasm.
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/834r8y/ramas_servant_profile_from_fgo_material_iii/
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder...akamarus_servant_profile_from_fgo_material_i/

Tagging @Erureido as I know you like Rama.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well, I don't do male idol anime. Literally I'm in Girl Idol anime for the yuri subtext. Yeah, I know I have no standards, but its just so fun imagining stories where the girls pair and have future Sci-fi babies.
Hm, Guess it also helps I dislike yuri so I guess thats the main reason I find girl idol anime boring. That and female characters seem to be so copy and paste. They all have the same personalitys. Cheery and bubbly and all around cheesy.

Its fun to look at the idol scene from a dude point of view sometimes, just like how I wish there was more magical boy animes

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
He said it was the pre-event.

Makes me think they'll show up soon, but not now.
Ahh, I missed that. :lol: Well, here's hoping they appear later. Although it will suck if one of them is Limited. (FEHeroes has made me spoiled at the fact that pretty much all Heroes normal forms are always available, compared to Grand Order where there are too many Limited Servants for even non-alternate forms. I can understand the alternate forms, like Nero Bride and the Swimsuit servants, but why must there be regular characters that are Limited? :glare:)

D

Deleted member

Do you know what Blades we need the most from XC2's Season Pass?

More Fire and Water Blades.

We have a fair amount of Ice, Wind, Thunder and Earth Blades.
I can accept the balance Monolith intended between the Light ones and the Darkness ones #DarknessBias.

The Fire and Water ones however?
One of the Fire ones is barely used once you get their Light counterpart, and you have to reach a certain point in the game to reuse some of the Water ones again in NG+.

It's even more baffling as they are basically the "starter" elements of the game.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I was excited about this Splatoon 2 update until i relized the octoling expansion wasnt part of it
There's still a good amount of stuff in it, honestly.

And honestly, I prefer the fact that the expansion isn't there yet. I'd spend all my free time playing it without giving even a second to school lol

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I love scrolling through facebook and everytime I pass a video it opens it and I gotta click out of it...

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
well once again picked up new recruits at the stagecoach to throw their lives against unending corruption

yup dark arts investigating hellion sounds perfect for me lol, more building upgrades and decided to drop red off at the tavern

pretty sure thats a good way on how to fix madness

whelp town duties are done we shove off to somewhere new, a cove full of walking fish with pointy stuff, assembling a new party of uni, myself, blargg (as his drunked ventures volunteer) and a arblast that i have no clue is praline long time so its just "praline?"
to walking fish we go

god damn right smile about it, we just gutted open a random fish at the literal start of the misson and you just found a saphire and a emerald uni
oh ya that isn't the only part of where you luck in my game steers to

second time going through and your still pulling crits out of your ass and one shotting stuff, you have a natural 4.5% crit and only 8-16 damage rnge, how the hell are you still doing 20+ all the time?

especially when i had to work for my own damage and give me a 50% damage boost, and you just throw your weight and work around like its nothing, what the hell kind of god blessed you in my game uni?

well anyway, most of the quest went along smoothly, few hicups there and there as fish with sharp objects hurt a lot

ya as my own self felt being the one next at death door, heals from praline? made sure i was still alive and i basically raged myself and gave adrenaline to heal as well lol, besides that hicup things went along pretty well....until the final battle before we could leave

ya....remember how i said that dued to blarggs drunken blunder i volunteered him for the front lines? ya....and the cultist basically made that true using eldrich stuff to pull him forward half a dozen times refusing him to ever go back to the back, this actually complicated a ton of things as him being in the front uni could do jack **** in the third row making his divine blessing crits and super insane damage absoultly worthless, and the fish guradian in front made sure the cultist stayed alive the whole fight while also increasing his own defense, meaning it was brutal working in unfavorable conditions, it took a damn while before we broke through with blargg being in the front uni forever trying to move to the front and praline? and myself just getting mixed in the middle

eventually unis powerful strength won out in the end barely hitting deaths door, not a fun fight but we won out in the end and went home with our heads held on high

honestly after the horrible back and forth you just had to deal with, i would not blame you at all blargg for being on guard
well we return home to our comfy housing and furnishings to-

.....uhhhh....well, okay then...had a night he seemed...well at least hes no longer insane and ready to go out once more killing stuff, 97 stress heal was amazing as well

week 5 ended, and things are still riding a high wave (get it? fish people? cove?.....****) another break of rest before we brave the corruption once more

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Do you know what Blades we need the most from XC2's Season Pass?

More Fire and Water Blades.

We have a fair amount of Ice, Wind, Thunder and Earth Blades.
I can accept the balance Monolith intended between the Light ones and the Darkness ones #DarknessBias.

The Fire and Water ones however?
One of the Fire ones is barely used once you get their Light counterpart, and you have to reach a certain point in the game to reuse some of the Water ones again in NG+.

It's even more baffling as they are basically the "starter" elements of the game.
Aren't they more Dark blades than Light blade now? With the base blades & NG+ blade & T-elos. There is 7 Dark Blades (If you count Poppi) and only 3 Light blades. Who, contrary to Dark, can't get common blades with this element.

So, I much prefer if we could get more Light Blades.

Plus, the main story offer your alot of fire blades & water blades. Yeah, Pyra isn't used as much, but she does have some points over Mythra (mainly her powerful lvl3 special & and her scary blade combo).

Also, there is 6 waters blades & 7 fire blades (if you count Poppi in both cases). And you can't tell me that Dagas, Perdido & Fire Tank aren't good fire blades.

It is true however that all, beside Gorg, every other water blades must be get via sidequest or via the story. So, I would like if we could get some water blades via core crystal or something. Aslong as the rate to get them isn't ridiculous.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
god damn right smile about it, we just gutted open a random fish at the literal start of the misson and you just found a saphire and a emerald uni
oh ya that isn't the only part of where you luck in my game steers to

second time going through and your still pulling crits out of your *** and one shotting stuff, you have a natural 4.5% crit and only 8-16 damage rnge, how the hell are you still doing 20+ all the time?

especially when i had to work for my own damage and give me a 50% damage boost, and you just throw your weight and work around like its nothing, what the hell kind of god blessed you in my game uni?
I guess my character eats leprechauns and chases four-leaf clovers in his free time. :lol:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I kinda want to replay through Ultra Moon but with a fire and ice type Vulpix in my team.

Actually I’d want a Larvitar too

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yo, can you run FEH from an SD card?

I realized that all those data downloads will eventually eat all my memory.

D

Deleted member

Yo, can you run FEH from an SD card?

I realized that all those data downloads will eventually eat all my memory.
Pretty sure you can't, had to delete it from my old phone exactly because of that problem. Unless it's dependent on the one you're using but I don't think it is.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Oh boy. Well, Banks just played her move in chess to get fired from that Charlie's Angels movie she's suppose to direct for Sony:

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Infinity war apparently only has one post credit scene and it’s at the end. Nothing has leaked for it obviously though. People seemed to think it’s pretty big and good so I wonder what it is. It’s odd there is no other post credits scene either

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Infinity war apparently only has one post credit scene and it’s at the end. Nothing has leaked for it obviously though. People seemed to think it’s pretty big and good so I wonder what it is. It’s odd there is no post credits scene either
I've heard what it is and it's pretty neat.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Infinity war apparently only has one post credit scene and it’s at the end. Nothing has leaked for it obviously though. People seemed to think it’s pretty big and good so I wonder what it is. It’s odd there is no post credits scene either
I read some spoilers last night (read: whole film) but I have no clue if they were real or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom