• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Oops.

Well he does have us.

I wish I never said that...
i'm just gonna list them all on out for ya anyway

1st: like uni said, you are the abosulte wrong person to have said that as you pretty much refuse IRL friendship and want to hang out on the boards, as many have said that is unhealthy

2nd: how is giving him a hug a sign of.....whatever the hell you just meant?

3rd: i'm seriously dumbfounded on why you even thought that at all

4th: some random 4th point on how i'm just confused on whatever the hell you meant and it probs just lead to something about you not reading

5th: swamp does fine in real life, and theres also nothing wrong with communicating online as well along with encouragement

D

Deleted member

i'm just gonna list them all on out for ya anyway

1st: like uni said, you are the abosulte wrong person to have said that as you pretty much refuse IRL friendship and want to hang out on the boards, as many have said that is unhealthy

2nd: how is giving him a hug a sign of.....whatever the hell you just meant?

3rd: i'm seriously dumbfounded on why you even thought that at all

4th: some random 4th point on how i'm just confused on whatever the hell you meant and it probs just lead to something about you not reading

5th: swamp does fine in real life, and theres also nothing wrong with communicating online as well along with encouragement
I said I wish I never needed that.
I did not say there was anything wrong with "communicating online with encouragement".

Yes, I regret making that post. Sorry!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm only doing half of it for obvious reasons.
I was only fourteen years old. I loved Swamp so much, I liked all of his posts. I'd pray to Swamp every night before I log off, thanking for the life I've been given. "Swamp is love", I would say, "Swamp is life". The Stoopid Unikorn hears me and says,
That’s some hardcore ***-kissing here.
I knew he was just jealous for my devotion of Swamp. So I liked his post. He scolds me and sends me to bed. I'm crying now and my feelings hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch me. It's Swamp. I'm so happy. He whispers,
I'm lonely...

D

Deleted member

I was only fourteen years old. I loved Swamp so much, I liked all of his posts. I'd pray to Swamp every night before I log off, thanking for the life I've been given. "Swamp is love", I would say, "Swamp is life". The Stoopid Unikorn hears me and says,

I knew he was just jealous for my devotion of Swamp. So I liked his post. He scolds me and sends me to bed. I'm crying now and my feelings hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch me. It's Swamp. I'm so happy. He whispers,
What did I do to deserve this? :sadeyes:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Swamp grabs me with his big swamp hands and...

Makes me do my taxes.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
We are going to make you the next president, Swamp. I promise.
You are too smart for us, Swamp.
“it’s not a story people will tell you. Mostly because they forgot! However I remember the better times. The time when Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei was the 8th and a half president. He was a young ivysaur fresh out of evolution. He has been apart of a place called the smash leaks group. It was a small but nice place. It was generally a great place to be minus the occasional fight or trolls from other worlds, but we made it through. However everything changed when the ERSB nation attacked! Soon the leaks group went into chaos! There were riots and and influence of new invaders left and right. People fought all the time! But then a whip was cracked that was heard around the group! It the young ivysaur that the town knew a bit. He gave motivational speeches and bought the town together and they fought back! One by one battle after battle was fought and soon peace was returned to the land. It was then that the leaks group knew what they had to do! They had to elect Swampasaur to! And so Swampasaur became the 8th and a half president and ruled until things calmed down and a new sanctuary was built. They called it, The Nintenzone Social Thread.” However a new battle was approaching, led by someone known as Smash Switch....

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Delete that part from existence.
In fact...
It's the internet boy, nothing is going to get deleted except if you are a super hacker. Which I doubt you are.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

*Slams fists on table* GIVE ME MORE!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Swamp looked at me in the eyes, as both of us are watching the stars, he say to me:

"I love you..."

At that moment right there, I thought my life was complete, all the likes I gave to him were finally worth it....until he finished his sentence.

"...and all of you guys!"

There, my heart broke in a million of pieces. Things were never the same afterward...

*chew*

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
>shiny wants it deleted
>was the first person to like the post

Shiny, please.
Proof that Shiny likes **** without reading it.

Shiny, you aren't fooling anyone.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Swamp looked at me in the eyes, as both of us are watching the stars, he say to me:

"I love you..."

At that moment right there, I thought my life was complete, all the likes I gave to him were finally worth it....until he finished his sentence.

"...and all of you guys!"

There, my heart broke in a million of pieces. Things were never the same afterward...

*chew*

Why you must hurt me in this way.

D

Deleted member

Wait, Swamp ate the fourteen year old?
Can you make that fourteen year old another guy who likes a lot of posts?
No one write fan-fictions about me please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Why you must hurt me in this way.
'cuz i'm El Malos, *****.

You should have seen that a mile away.
Wait, Swamp ate the fourteen year old?
Can you make that fourteen year old another guy who likes a lot of posts?
No one wright fan-fictions about me please.
1) I don't know who you are talking about.

2)Look! The joke is flying in the air!

D

Deleted member

2)Look! The joke is flying in the air!
I know the story is based off of me, but can you change the protagonist at least and make it not as based off of me?
I like Swamp, but it is not like I actually want him in my bed.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I know the story is based off of me, but can you change the protagonist at least and make it not as based off of me?
I like Swamp, but it is not like I actually want him in my bed.
Look now, the joke is in space! Going further away from earth!

No really, Shiny, don't take this so seriously.

D

Deleted member

I R
E A
D P
O S
T S
! !

In other words, I read posts you guys. I like them first though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom