• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I like them while reading the post, but maybe liking first.....
Please do not ignore me.
Shiny, you are just repeating the same scenario as before.

Think for a second, actually ask, "what I am doing wrong?". And then, stop doing said wrong thing.

But you are probably just going to like this post first, then say, "I won't do it again! I swear!", and then just repeat it days later.

Please Shiny, prove me wrong.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
No no no...
I am having some fun, it is not going to lead into that "I AM TRASH" moments.
I promised to end that stuff.
Shiny, you say a lot of things.

Like you kept gawking about how you're gonna control your liking issue, but you just don't. You go full circle and we have the same problems.

Then you either trash yourself or you go, "oh please don't ignore me".

Honestly, Shiny?

I've had my fill.

D

Deleted member

Shiny, you say a lot of things.

Like you kept gawking about how you're gonna control your liking issue, but you just don't. You go full circle and we have the same problems.

Then you either trash yourself or you go, "oh please don't ignore me".

Honestly, Shiny?

I've had my fill.
Oh, that was the liking issue.
Well, sorry.

I will read before I like posts now, but this apology is going to seem worthless.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Left for super hero training. Came back to Swamp worship and “Shiny likes posts without reading” reruns.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
"Crisis on Infinite Likes: The Reckoning: The Return: In HD"

This thread in a nutshell right now.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh, that was the liking issue.
Well, sorry.

I will read before I like posts now, but this apology is going to seem worthless.
An apology will always be worthless as long as you don’t put an effort at fixing that obsession of yours.

It’s really easy to say that you “won’t do it anymore” or that you’ll “read posts from now on”

The hard part is actually keeping your word.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The official Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild official soundtrack has just released in Japan, and some of the tracks from it are making their way onto Youtube.

Now, want to know the best part about it?

Remember that amazing BotW trailer that played during that Switch presentation in January 2017? You know, the really epic one with that stellar soundtrack! Yeah, it should bring back those awesome memories.

There has never been a clean audio of that particular track (since it couldn't be found within the game data)... until now! Thanks to release of official soundtrack for BotW, we finally have clean audio of that amazing track!

Sit back and listen to the BotW trailer music from the first Switch presentation in all of its clean and unfiltered glory!

Ah, this song brings back so many great memories!

Also, Ushiwakamaru and Rama need animation updates ASAP, ever since I learned that Ushi has 5 Noble Phantasms and Rama has a frickin' Gate of Babylon armoury as a Noble Phantasm.
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/834r8y/ramas_servant_profile_from_fgo_material_iii/
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder...akamarus_servant_profile_from_fgo_material_i/

Tagging Erureido Erureido as I know you like Rama.
Ooo, some new details on Rama! I didn't think he had a Gate of Babylon-style of attacking.

I also read a bit of his bio in that reddit link. I didn't know he's an animal lover and has such a soft spot for them.

Looks like Rama and I have something in common!

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Like regular training but trying to tap into further power because I’m insane or something.
nah don't do that, trust me from experience

if ya continue on there you'll start to listen to voices that tell you to break a kids legs or burn the girl who bullied you hair or snap someones arm into two
it only goes to bad stuff :V

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
nah don't do that, trust me from experience

if ya continue on there you'll start to listen to voices that tell you to break a kids legs or burn the girl who bullied you hair or snap someones arm into two
it only goes to bad stuff :V
Honestly all it seems to have done is increased my stamina, my speed and strength haven’t really changed.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Anyway, before I go to bed. Since peoples are talking about FE, and that I talk about Xenoblade 2 alot, here is something for all of us.
4e3.png

On that, my mission here is done.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
An apology will always be worthless as long as you don’t put an effort at fixing that obsession of yours.

It’s really easy to say that you “won’t do it anymore” or that you’ll “read posts from now on”

The hard part is actually keeping your word.
I think he should get the Like button disabled for a while.
Liking is an addiction too, and can be solved by removing the source of it.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
You mean good stufd, right? :psycho:
no
the good stuff is doing things still with your own mind and voice, that was a lesson that took a good 14 years to learn >->
Honestly all it seems to have done is increased my stamina, my speed and strength haven’t really changed.
good, though moment ya start hearing voices? cut the hell out of them and purge them from your head :V

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Something tells me the Splatoon 2 Ocot Expansion will be version 4.0.

And I'd bet it'll be the final free content update.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well... I've certainly had an interesting day.

Stayed up until 7:30 AM this morning (the procrastination is strong with this one). But that's not all... I also had a midterm exam today at 11:20 AM, so I napped for 3 hours until 10:30 AM, spent 40 minutes taking down notes since it was an open note exam, left my room at 11:15 AM before proceeding to dash to the lost and found to pick up a book I left behind yesterday in a nearby building so I could use it for the exam, and then go on a brief 2-3 minute quest to find some water; I was only able to find some red Gatorade which was enough for me at the time.

So, as you can see, my day has been a mix of things. I imagine all your days have been better then mine. :p

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well... I've certainly had an interesting day.

Stayed up until 7:30 AM this morning (the procrastination is strong with this one). But that's not all... I also had a midterm exam today at 11:20 AM, so I napped for 3 hours until 10:30 AM, spent 40 minutes taking down notes since it was an open note exam, left my room at 11:15 AM before proceeding to dash to the lost and found to pick up a book I left behind yesterday in a nearby building so I could use it for the exam, and then go on a brief 2-3 minute quest to find some water; I was only able to find some red Gatorade which was enough for me at the time.

So, as you can see, my day has been a mix of things. I imagine all your days have been better then mine. :p
.....is it going to end okay? ^-^'

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'd just like to say....

Chef Boyardee.

Ya nasty.

I don't know what you think Chicken Alfredo is, but it sure as **** ain't that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom