• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Jesus Christ put that under a spoiler.

Swole Spider was one thing but "vaguely phallic nightmare hellbeast" is another.
It is not scary, dear Opo.
It is just an arthropod.....
Edit: I am not going to judge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I thought the spider was creepy but the beetle was cute.

Chrono.

"I'LL KILL ALL THE NINGENS!"
*Zamasu flies in from the right*
*Auto combo on Vegeta feat. Goku black assist*
*Uses Level 1 super on Goku*
*Uses level 3 super on Trunks*
*FighterZ Logo appears*
For what it's worth, he's getting a stream on Wednesday along with the trailer.
Jesus Christ put that under a spoiler.

Swole Spider was one thing but "vaguely phallic nightmare hellbeast" is another.
By the time I refreshed this page it was already in the spoiler.

...But your description tempts me to click.

EDIT: That was a bad idea.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If Saitama is said to kill anyone in one punch, he can kill any DBZ character in one punch. Even if he is a joke, he can.
Both did not phase me at all.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
What? I have a hard time believing someone would be scared of a beetle
upload_2018-4-23_15-7-52.png
That thing is incredibly terrifying.

It looks like the beetle version of Grima, like a monster that you'd fight in a horror game. It's genuinely unsettling.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Now if it were a tarantula...

THEN THAT'D BE SOME SCARY ****!!!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hey I mean I like beetles. A friend of mine had larder beetles in his barn once and he hated them by I thought they were adorable. I even thought the spider was neat.

But that other thing was far from neat.

D

Deleted member

I think I was at a museum and the keepers let me touch a tarantula I think, or see it.

Want to know something scary? My past self.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
With that said, my brain's bright enough to realize it's just a picture of a spider (or spider lookalike or whatever) after like, a second, so I moved on quickly.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I think I was at a museum and the keepers let me touch a tarantula I think, or see it.

Want to know something scary? My past self.
If you're straight up scared of your past self, you really must've done some messed up ****.

Either that or you don't know how to properly use self-deprecation and/or are just looking for opportunities to keep beating yourself up.

D

Deleted member

Am I the only one who is not scared of tarantulas? Some people I know are scared of them, and now you guys are.
If you're straight up scared of your past self, you really must've done some messed up ****.

Either that or you don't know how to properly use self-deprecation and/or are just looking for opportunities to keep beating yourself up.
Well.... let me explain.
I was a lot... "cringier" in the past. I did nothing really horrible in the past, I was just cringey....
I am a lot better and more civilized now.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well.... let me explain.
I was a lot... "cringier" in the past. I did nothing really horrible in the past, I was just cringey....
I am a lot better and more civilized now.
Still not a reason to be straight up scared of your past self.

I look at my past self, see 10 pounds of cringe in a 5-pound bag, but I'm not "scared" of it.

It was who I was, and a proof that I grew up. No need to be scared of something that is no longer part of the present.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I dunno. I like it. I think it'd make a great Pokemon.
I actually agree, I think it's make a really cool Pokemon.

It's still terrifying though.
But... I can?

Were you not here for Nintenzone Social: Swamp almost got laid edition?
I have several questions...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
See, this is exactly why you can't get laid :/
You sure it wasn't cause of his vine whip? :troll:

Anyway, I love spiders. They're amazingly cute. Daddy Long Legs a bit aside, but I might grow to like them. Tarantulas, etc. I've had many show up in my room. Even one crawled all over my Wii U Tablet. I had to be careful not to squish it, and it was a very big one. ^.^

Chrono.

You sure it wasn't cause of his vine whip? :troll:

Anyway, I love spiders. They're amazingly cute. Daddy Long Legs a bit aside, but I might grow to like them. Tarantulas, etc. I've had many show up in my room. Even one crawled all over my Wii U Tablet. I had to be careful not to squish it, and it was a very big one. ^.^
Good lord lol.

If that happened to me I'd be paralyzed.

I'm glad I live in an area where regular spiders are rather rare, never mind Tarantulas.

Ivander

Smash Legend
@Erureido @Shishœ

Now to give some interesting Fate/Apocrypha trivia regarding one of our favourite taunters, tankers and photographers of Grand Order, Saint George, for today is Saint George's Day.

To start, when Apocrypha was planned to be an MMO game rather than a novel/anime, Saint George was one of the Servants that was going to be choose-able for the player character, alongside Astalfo, Siegfried, Karna, Benkei, Vlad III, David, Atalante, Shakespeare, Frankenstein's Monster, Jack, Semiramis, Spartacus and Kintoki. When the scrapped project became a novel, Saint George, alongside David, Benkei and Kintoki were removed for Achilles, Chiron, Mordred and Avicebron.

So why was Saint George removed for Apocrypha? For the following reasons:
-One, he is a Saint like Amakusa and Joan, so he would've had to be included in the ideological conflict between the two of them. But Higashide, the novelist for Apocrypha, feared it would've gotten too confusing, so there's reason number 1.
-Number 2, because of his Noble Phantasm that changes people to a dragon, he would have invoked a a certain metamorphoses midway through the story rather than near the end of the story.
-Number 3, likely due to the fact that George wouldn't have gone through with Amakusa, much like Kintoki.
-Number 4 and one of the mind-benders of Fate lore, he was deemed too overpowered because he has:
A: Ascalon, an invincible sword where it's power comes from not it's capacity to defeat foes, but to defend from all harm and it can reverse all of it's defensive power to become an all-offense power that can pierce through any armor.
B: A Noble Phantasm that changes foes into dragon beings.
C: A Noble Phantasm that allows Ascalon to deal massive damage to beings of draconian nature and allows George to fire javelins of light.
D: His Noble Phantasm horse Bayard, for when he's riding Bayard, George is impervious to all harm and it allows him to nullify one lethal attack completely.

So yes, this guy was deemed too frickin' hard to kill and too overpowered that they replaced him with Achilles.
ACHILLES!
I'm not sure if it was mentioned in the anime, but in the novel, Achilles was apparently 2nd-in-behind of being the Servant that everybody tries to use in the Pseudo Grail Wars or non-serious/playtest Grail wars, with Heracles being the most wanted. Heracles was eventually banned from use due to being too powerful and Achilles was in line for possibly being banned.

Does this not tell you something? The fact that in Fate lore, Achilles is apparently the 2nd most wanted and one of the most powerful servants and yet he was chosen by the writer to replace Saint George cause George was too powerful. The fact that Saint George was so overpowered that they used Achilles, that they say is one of the most powerful Servants of Fate lore, to replace him. :laugh:

Anyway, this is your trivia regarding Fate/Apocrypha and Saint George. I hope someday to see him in a Fate anime someday and see him shine. Also, ultimate tank Ruler George when?

Not really Ruler George, just his CE look from the Christmas 2016 event. Still would like as a costume.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Pffft, Swamp can get laid any time he wants you cretins.

I mean, I'm sure he has a bed, or at least a couch.

Just has to get lay down on it. Boom, laid.

I get laid every day thanks to my bed, where's your excuses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom