• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Natz~ Natz~ how's your Darkest Dungeon run going? Cause I want in, so you can make me insane.
well the end of week 2 hit the ****s, but the start of week 3 was great, then the start of week 4 have to deal with the end of week 3 which isn't the best

so were kinda in a really low then high then low phase, did it last night cause i couldn't sleep and now that i wake up i leave for work in an hour and got things to do so will probs continue with more story latter on this night

and yus i know :p your and praline are gonna be added next run as possible
you also want to have nymphomania and be addicted to the brothel :laugh:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
they just want to make you feel good :troll:
But it's legit bad and I know it because I don't have the resources to make good ****. :laugh:

But knowing how much I love the whole decorating aspect of AC, you can bet I'll think real hard about the stuff I wanna build as soon as I can manage it :p

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
well the end of week 2 hit the ****s, but the start of week 3 was great, then the start of week 4 have to deal with the end of week 3 which isn't the best

so were kinda in a really low then high then low phase, did it last night cause i couldn't sleep and now that i wake up i leave for work in an hour and got things to do so will probs continue with more story latter on this night

and yus i know :p your and praline are gonna be added next run as possible
you also want to have nymphomania and be addicted to the brothel :laugh:
Yes, you must abide by this request.

Or I will psychically make my character get into more dangerous situations as time goes by.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Yes, you must abide by this request.

Or I will psychically make my character get into more dangerous situations as time goes by.
i will indeed~

also you don't psychically need to do anything, that happens naturally and out of my control all the time

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Wairt, data doesn't work?

Huh. Never tried it before, but it's good to know.
I looked into it and I might be wrong.

Which is pretty ****in' strange because last time I downloaded it, it said get hooked up to WiFi.

Well whatever. I have two emulators on my phone. So I really don't have the space.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I don't understand this rudy USA English slang.
You said you Natz needed "higher dungeoners", but I'm pretty sure that all of the dungeoners have already come back down in recent days.

Also, who's Rudy?

Starlight_Lily

You said you Natz needed "higher dungeoners", but I'm pretty sure that all of the dungeoners have already come back down in recent days.

Also, who's Rudy?
There was a better in there.

And I love confusing Americans with UK English slang, hey The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn , you should join in with some Canadian English slang, eh.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I learned a really useful leveling trick in my new Red++ play-through. This is mostly useful for Hard-mode, but its boons in regular mode are obvious enough.

Its simple- If you Wonder Trade low level Pokémon until you get a Pokémon with Headbutt, such as Seel, you can Headbutt trees and they will spawn level 15 Bug or Flying Pokémon. This includes the trees you find right from the start.

My Pokémon are all level 15, except Charmeleon, who's level 18, and I haven't even fought Brock yet. :)

Starlight_Lily

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Go to their camp,
click on them
Click give kudos
I know that. Probably gave kudos to yours lol

I meant why the kudos? My camp is nothing lmao

I'll take those, but like, I'm not even trying yet.

http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/940171-fast-furious-series-make-animated-debut-netflix

Fast and The Furious Anime announced for all you weebs who also like cars and pretty men and women driving them.
Anime The Rock?

Sure, why not?

D

Deleted member

Number 4 and one of the mind-benders of Fate lore, he was deemed too overpowered because he has:
A: Ascalon, an invincible sword where it's power comes from not it's capacity to defeat foes, but to defend from all harm and it can reverse all of it's defensive power to become an all-offense power that can pierce through any armor.
B: A Noble Phantasm that changes foes into dragon beings.
C: A Noble Phantasm that allows Ascalon to deal massive damage to beings of draconian nature and allows George to fire javelins of light.
D: His Noble Phantasm horse Bayard, for when he's riding Bayard, George is impervious to all harm and it allows him to nullify one lethal attack completely.
I read about his situation in Apocrypha before but I didn't think he was this broken.
His FGO incarnation doesn't really do him any justice then, despite still being a great Servant and one of the best F2P options in the game.
I'm not sure if it was mentioned in the anime, but in the novel, Achilles was apparently 2nd-in-behind of being the Servant that everybody tries to use in the Pseudo Grail Wars or non-serious/playtest Grail wars, with Heracles being the most wanted. Heracles was eventually banned from use due to being too powerful and Achilles was in line for possibly being banned.
****ing Smogon Tohsakas ruining competitive play yet again, if you're gonna ban Heracles then ban Gilgamesh too because I'm tired of Gate of Babylon spam but of course they won't because all they care is favoring their own tactics smh :/
Opossum Opossum
A Distant Demon A Distant Demon
@Z25
@powerprotoman

Just who could this Penelope person be?

She might be important later.
Swamp what even are these riddles, speak english damnit

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The funny part is that no one knows who Penelope is except me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom