• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well all I can say is good luck, my friend.
Thanks.

I will keep my eyes peeled for every job fair out there and always sign applications.

There's still time for me to get a job. But I doubt we will ever move out on our own for a while.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I can't believe I ****ing did it. I don't know what came over me. I gave Aussie's father one big long speech about what a TRUE parent would do and how they should treat their children. I feared the dude would hit me (since normally these situations happen), but he hugged me instead. Even after I've insulted him and his intelligence.

This would definitely be at the top of the list of ballsiest things I've ever did. But on the bright side, that man knows what he did wrong and he is apologizing to Aussie in her room as we speak. I really do feel like I am a good husband.

D

Deleted member

I can't believe I ****ing did it. I don't know what came over me. I gave Aussie's father one big long speech about what a TRUE parent would do and how they should treat their children. I feared the dude would hit me (since normally these situations happen), but he hugged me instead. Even after I've insulted him and his intelligence.

This would definitely be at the top of the list of ballsiest things I've ever did. But on the bright side, that man knows what he did wrong and he is apologizing to Aussie in her room as we speak. I really do feel like I am a good husband.
WAIT you are married to Aussie?
You are a good husband indeed.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Hey congrats man.

You did good.

Most parents are good people.

Even if they pull some ****.

You just gotta be brave and be ready to call them out at the right time.

Trust me on that. I'm a teacher.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
WAIT you are married to Aussie?
You are a good husband indeed.
No, I don't have the money to marry yet. Yet many do say we do feel like husband and wife.

But I will be looking forward to that day.

Hey congrats man.

You did good.

Truer words had never beed said Swamp. Even a teacher can tell if something is bull****.

I do hope her father become a better man after this day.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Congratulations Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan on managing to make Yosi's father learn a lesson.
I am proud of you.
Hey congrats man.

You did good.

You could of not said that any better.
Parents are good people in general too, so I agree. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OMG check this out

A species of Beetles called "Trilobite Beetles"

This is strange and interesting. They don't look like beetles, but they are

Definitely new bug pokemon
Oh man, if you thought the outside was scary..

Beetle.png

Look under the shell

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Semi-hiatus.

A handful of projects and recent events have gotten in the way. Have not progressed since the global reboot.
Oh, did I make it in before the reboot?

I mean... Ayra's ****ing busted and worth going for anyway :p
Good, good. You are on the Ayra hype train. Leave it at your own risk. :evil:

Yeah insult Ayra, and I'll cut you and burn you alive.

Oh, hush you, no one is insulting your waifu.

What did you all think Bad_End_Lily, wouldn't have a waifu? My dear friends, she is my dark side, I refuse to have a waifu, because Yuri must be 100% pure. Bad_End_Lily just wants to have a waifu.

Also, just got back from a job interview. Uni and red, ****post for me. Dance monkeys, dance.

Not really, you guys ****posting just let's me wind down. You don't have to give into my request.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Huh? What I said wasn’t wrong though.
That was there by accident lol. I had it in there and forgot all about it and didnt erase it
Feeling like changing my avi.

But I like that child Medusa one too much...

What do I dooooooooooo?
Change it to Child Madusa from Soul Eater, Problem solved

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

****ing great to hear azure~ god damn man sticking up for your love one, feel proud dude, and feel good that it ended up in good news
Feeling like changing my avi.

But I like that child Medusa one too much...

What do I dooooooooooo?
get another child medusa? :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom