• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If you told me two years ago that I'd be watching a SAO series unironically I'd have laughed my ass off yet here I am now.
Feeling like changing my avi.

But I like that child Medusa one too much...

What do I dooooooooooo?
Change it to a good character :^)

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You haven't seen the villains I've seen.
I'm pretty sure the fact that Ghirahim needs two separate restraining orders filed on him and his tongue doesn't count.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@ "Medusa is a good character": git gud taste
@ generations: I have no idea how they work but I started on Gen 4 with Soul Silver so I guess I'm that
@ villains: the ones I know did nothing wrong

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I'm pretty sure the fact that Ghirahim needs two separate restraining orders filed on him and his tongue doesn't count.
2 restraining orders? Shouldn't that be 5? One for assaulting Impa, one for assaulting Groose, one for stalking Zelda, one for licking Fi without permission, and what he does to Link.

...god dammit why can't you just Cure me
Well, I'm to cure what ales you

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Joke: Shiny is an edgelord.
Broke: Shiny is surely legendary.
Woke: Shiny is a good boy.
Baroque: Is Zeb still on that elevator?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Joke: Shiny is an edgelord.
Broke: Shiny is surely legendary.
Woke: Shiny is a good boy.
Baroque: Is Zeb still on that elevator?
Ain't gonna rhyme 'cause I got no time: Shiny is a cinnamon roll who thinks he's allowed to meme on himself

Ivander

Smash Legend
@ "Medusa is a good character": git gud taste
Which sister are you? Euryale? Or Stheno? Maybe even both? Stop bullying the little sister. Medusa is a great character. Just because she didn't feature much in UBW doesn't make her a bad character.
The fact that she succeeded in getting Shirou to have a "moment" with her and Sakura for Sakura's sake should count for something as well.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I am definitely much happier than I was earlier.

I've said this a few times already, but thank you so much for doing what's right @Yomi's Biggest Fan.

Few people can make my dad listen, which would be his wife and deceased father. But for you to make him open his eyes is a good feat.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
D

Deleted member

Which sister are you? Euryale? Or Stheno? Maybe even both? Stop bullying the little sister. Medusa is a great character. Just because she didn't feature much in UBW doesn't make her a bad character.
The fact that she succeeded in getting Shirou to have a "moment" with her and Sakura for Sakura's sake should count for something as well.
It's just a meme for me to **** on Stoopid's waifu
Regardless, Euryale>>>>>>>>>>Medusa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Literal useless trash

Ivander

Smash Legend
It's just a meme for me to **** on Stoopid's waifu
Regardless, Euryale>>>>>>>>>>Medusa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Literal useless trash
I can't diss Euryale. She has been way too useful for me and the fact that she is going to be super useful in Camelot is another bonus. Medusa is great for farming the QP Missions though. Stheno....she needs help. She needs to have her NP upgraded where it can actually be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom