• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Remember that Shiny Geodude I caught?
red-plus-plus-v2.4.2-hard_1524484955931.png

Well, I found his brother.

EDIT: he exploded.

I ain't even mad. I still have my Shiny Golem.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Just realized two things.
  1. I reached 64k posts yesterday. -insert the kid who screams "NINTENDO 64!!!!!!!!!!!!!" here-
  2. I might reach 65k before someone even reaches 50k.
Makes me wonder what is life :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Also, gonna try that new banner for Hinoka. Didn't really consider a Flier Emblem team yet (though it is an idea I've had since I got Witch Nowi since I got the tough-as-****-to-get Hone Fliers through her), but that might be an interesting assest to have once I want to make such a team.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Just realized two things.
  1. I reached 64k posts yesterday. -insert the kid who screams "NINTENDO 64!!!!!!!!!!!!!" here-
  2. I might reach 65k before someone even reaches 50k.
Makes me wonder what is life :p
Honestly, as an alternative punishment for a permaban, they should let users who broke the rules read every single post of you before they are allowed to post again.
And you will reach 65k before someone reaches 50k. Nobody reached 49k yet.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Honestly, as an alternative punishment for a permaban, they should let users who broke the rules read every single post of you before they are allowed to post again.
Including Forum Games?

Because if we count that, we're probably talking about around 100k or more here.

There should be a feature where we see how many posts we made including those that don't add up to the counter. They keep track of all posts anyway, so why not show the full total in parentheses on the profile page or something?

And you will reach 65k before someone reaches 50k. Nobody reached 49k yet.
Yep. Shows that I have no life, doesn't it? :p

Last edited:
Last night i thought about the backroom for a second and then got sick and almost choked.

They know im onto them. This attempt on my life has only increased my resolve to destroy their conspiracy.
:062:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
The most I ever got in a forum was around 11k messages. Here it's half of that.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
whelp all in all when week three started things were in quite high spirits for most people, kyler and blargg needed rest from their campaign so kyler went to go pray and blargg got sent to the bar, konnie was still suffering a bad hangover but all in all was able to fight, red was still in pretty good condition and could start another misson, also upgraded a lotta places had the guild up and running and fixed up our stage coast and tourism of the estates hamlet...the only problem was her

ya that vestal is basically a money sink (which isn't a problem as i had like 30k cause week 2 was so successful) and was so broken and completely hopeless in despair.... theres only one rational thing to do here

i sent her back to whatever convent she came from so she can wallow in misery back there, in order to claim back the nintenzone estate we can't have weakness, even if we did horribly break her, we abandon those who aren't useful, such is life

anyway after preparations and recurting uni as a leper and an unamed plague doctor we set off with a new group into new lands, the weald full of poisones man eating parasitic mushrooms and brigands

look! they even have a name!, the crew of red, uni, konnie, and some random *** doctor sets off!
things went amazing at the start, we instantly gotten a feast from some dead beast having plenty of food we could ever eat and our first encounter basically got destroyed by our party, only inital problems was red got really stressful for trying to handle two missions without any rest what so ever but he was managing

uni was literally being insane, the whole time he didn't do less than 18 damage and his every attack despite having the lowest possibility to hit, the rng gods was in complete favor for uni to kick everything butt only taking 1 or 2 shots of killing anything, the whole party did very well with konnie criting things and red general usefulness (unamed basically played decent support)

....i literally only explored two rooms and we killed everything that was in a room, fastest mission i ever completed, well since we had all the food we could ever dream of and it literally still being the start of the campaign i just continued on forward with the group

that turned out to be very very very stupid of me

this unamed idiot kept opening traps, stumbling traps, and literlly igniting every single booby trap spike and pit she could
fights thankfully still went amazing and easy

the rng gods really really blessed uni with insane lucky hits and max damages, everything he hit died in one or two hits never standing a chance, by the end of the campaign he already became a serial killer on his first week of the job, sadly thigns were going somewhat poorly for the rest of the party, red took beating after beating barely holding on till....

red broke, and went basically insane, he kept yelling at uni to bow down and worship him, had incorent ramblings at konnie and kept telling bugs his brichers needed sewing...ya he was not helping the party at all and things could not get any worse at the-

..............red......red i'm so sorry dude.....i'm so sorry....

whelp right after i basically doomed reds life with rabies, the mission ended....yaaaaaaaaaay, got nice basic rewards, good quirks around....but ya i now have to deal with a stark raving mad red who has rabies

oh and blargg got drunk off his *** at the tavern and now is completley missing for week 4 with no one having any idea where the hell he is....fantastic

well from low to high all the way back to low, got a lotta things to fix that happened at the end of week 3 we look optimistic to the start of week 4

and thats quite a story to tell....still positions are open up for whoever want to join the quest here
*cough cough*

*COUGH COUGH*

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Pretty sure most everyone here, myself included, would lose a few thousand posts if the Group plugin worked well enough with Xenforo that the original plan to not have them count like in Forum Games came to be. :laugh:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
so ive been thinking about pauline getting into smash, more specifically how people classify her series wise and how they are actively wrong. see a lot of people have been classifying her as a mario series character, however i can list 2 things that prove that way of thinking is flawed

Exibit A: the stage 75 meters being listed as a donkey kong stage has paulines original 8-bit self listed unsuprisingly as a dk stage
Exibit B: paulines trophy in smash 4 is under the donkey kong category where as waluigi who was infact mislabeld in pre release material as a wario series character was labeled a mario series trophy

now what does this say about her chances? well that all depends on your prespective... and how much you want k rool or dixie

id say as a dk shes got a solid 33.3% (seeing as shes competing with only 2 other major characters being k.rool and dixie)

as for her moveset...that really depends on how far long mario odyssey was in development
(because im still of the opinion pauline would get the odyssey themed moveset over mario ala rosalina with galaxy)

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
now what does this say about her chances? well that all depends on your prespective... and how much you want k rool or dixie

id say as a dk shes got a solid 33.3% (seeing as shes competing with only 2 other major characters being k.rool and dixie)
It seems excessive to say that Pauline has equal chances compared to K. Rool and Dixie. (also, Cranky might be another candidate)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
so ive been thinking about pauline getting into smash, more specifically how people classify her series wise and how they are actively wrong. see a lot of people have been classifying her as a mario series character, however i can list 2 things that prove that way of thinking is flawed

Exibit A: the stage 75 meters being listed as a donkey kong stage has paulines original 8-bit self listed unsuprisingly as a dk stage
Exibit B: paulines trophy in smash 4 is under the donkey kong category where as waluigi who was infact mislabeld in pre release material as a wario series character was labeled a mario series trophy

as for her moveset...that really depends on how far long mario odyssey was in development
(because im still of the opinion pauline would get the odyssey themed moveset over mario ala rosalina with galaxy)
Pretty sure Dixie has better chances than K. Rool atleast

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So before I go building a piano, how about something whimsical?

That's right, boys and girls.

Red occasionally buys fortune cookies.

upload_2018-4-23_9-59-45.png

Let's see what they have for me.

upload_2018-4-23_10-1-15.png

First one was stacked two deep. Can't tell if that's supposed to be proof of concept - seeing as I obviously attracted two of the slips - or if it's some kinda commentary on how unique these messages are.

I'm gonna say the former. I got unusual down; that's gotta be halfway there at least.

Second cookie.

upload_2018-4-23_10-3-52.png

Pfft.

Yeah alright cookie.

Was good for a lark. Lemme go make my cardboard piano now.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well, that's a really disappointing banner, I gotta say. Skills aren't that interesting and besides Shigure I don't care at all for their characters. They could have given Shigure Sing and that would have made a ****ton of money but I guess they think Hinoka is popular enough to carry this banner lol.
I'm getting really tired of every banner having a character alt though, they really should have kept those just for Legendary Heroes.

At least I see Kaze so yay, TT reward, will look forward to that.
Kaze has not been confirmed for TT, unlike Male Kana who was confirmed for GHB. So it could be very possible for Kaze to be a Banner unit, much like Ayra and Rhajat.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I personally think it’s not the franchise she belongs to that hurts her chances, but rather how unimportant she is.

Like Peach, she’s been a damsel-in-distress in most of her appearances, but unlike Peach, we really haven’t seen anything major out of Pauline to justify a moveset.

Peach at least had some material thanks to RPGs and SMB2. Pauline really doesn’t have much aside from the Mario vs. DK franchise, which could allow her a workable concept, but there really isn’t much going for her aside from that.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So after sleeping on it, I'm really not feeling the new banner, but at least some obvious choices are being added sans HinokAlt.
- the Kanas were expected after we got the Morgans.
- Shigure finally got his original, non-seasonal version (leaving Charlotte as the last one without a permanent version).
- Kaze, a longtime fan favorite pick, finally got added.

The banner's still an easy pass for me, but I can't complain too much. Really getting non-seasonal/Brave alt fatigue though. Maybe it's hypocritical because I loved Helpful!Chrom and would still love a Marth alt (or Wing Spear Caeda/Bow Tobin), but I mean...the game's not gonna last forever. I'd like as many characters to be added before the game inevitably shuts its servers down, but all these alts are messing with that.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I'm just glad to have a banner I can completely pass on, for the first time in a while. Don't care for Kana or Shigure much, and while I would have liked a bow flier, I'm not a fan of Hinoka. Would have pulled if it was Reina instead, but oh well. Going to see if I can get Ayra from the combat bonus banner instead, since the next new hero banner isn't until next month, and I don't really like legendary banners because they're terrible for trying to focus on a particular unit.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The Elite Four ain't ****.
Team:
Venusaur: Lvl 80
Honchkrow: Lvl 83
Lanturn: Lvl 83
Golem: Lvl 81
Flareon: Lvl 61
Gonna go catch Mewtwo and call it.

D

Deleted member

Kaze has not been confirmed for TT, unlike Male Kana who was confirmed for GHB. So it could be very possible for Kaze to be a Banner unit, much like Ayra and Rhajat.
I doubt they will ever again pull an Ayra after the huge backlash it got.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
They already do though.

They just rebrand the "new unit on a banner with old units" as "Legendary Heroes."

:^)

D

Deleted member

They already do though.

They just rebrand the "new unit on a banner with old units" as "Legendary Heroes."

:^)
I mean, we know of them before they come out and the main issue issue was the lack of warning and putting a new unit on a TT. Legendary Heroes have been set up as "5* units+a new one" since the first one so it doesn't feel like a blindside.

Ivander

Smash Legend
The banner's still an easy pass for me, but I can't complain too much. Really getting non-seasonal/Brave alt fatigue though.
A while ago, people were so ticked off that Hinoka didn't get an Alt on New Years. She finally does get an Alt and people are like, "Why her?" It's pretty sad. I wonder if it's also going to happen to Ryoma when he finally gets one.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
A while ago, people were so ticked off that Hinoka didn't get an Alt on New Years. She finally does get an Alt and people are like, "Why her?" It's pretty sad. I wonder if it's also going to happen to Ryoma when he finally gets one.
Context is very important here. For the first ten or so months of the game we were conditioned to think Alt=Seasonal Banner or Brave Heroes. They didn't go on normal banners.

The backlash comes from the fact that Hinoka's Alt is taking the place of a permanent unit on a normal banner.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Context is very important here. For the first ten or so months of the game we were conditioned to think Alt=Seasonal Banner or Brave Heroes. They didn't go on normal banners.

The backlash comes from the fact that Hinoka's Alt is taking the place of a permanent unit on a normal banner.
I'm aware of that. Doesn't exactly stop that from being a bit somber for her.

I still wonder what's prompting IS to do permanent Alts. I mean, is it a marketing strategy they are trying to see the difference between the first year and second year? Did the 2nd CYL Banner inspire them to make them, to appeal to the fans of the characters who didn't get 1st or 2nd place? Are they trying to run a theme maybe, considering so far, the last 3 Legendary Heroes were related to the Banners and Alts that released before their banner, like Ike with Radiant Dawn and Zelgius, Ephraim with Sacred Memories and SM!Eirika and Grima Robin with Chrom, Male Grima and the Morgans?

It would be nice to get a hint on what they are trying to do.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Thanks for all the tips for AA, will try to pick up the triology today. On a side note: we really need a direct to keep some peace and divert topics to something more fun. Plus I want my smash and animal crossing.
Last night i thought about the backroom for a second and then got sick and almost choked.

They know im onto them. This attempt on my life has only increased my resolve to destroy their conspiracy.
:062:
A conspiracy you say?
run zeb! @Illuminati will be coming for you!

you don’t see captain toad as as a big character? I would say he’s bigger than Pauline currently with a lot of potential as well. Not that Pauline can’t be playabale, it’s certainly possible. However I think if any Mario character gets in next it’s captain toad. He’s starting to get pushed more

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I'm laughing so hard right now. The new Gumball episode is a parody of death note, while also being about shipping and taking shots at DevinArt.

This show is too clever lol.

A show that really deserves more praise than it currently has even if it's rising currently.
Say wha??

Okay I need to watch Gumball more. That show has potential to be one of the greatest cartoons for the '10's.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Say wha??

Okay I need to watch Gumball more. That show has potential to be one of the greatest cartoons for the '10's.
It’s gets incredibly clever and has a lot of great episodes that are really fun or just done well and interesting overall. It’s really one of my favorites

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
whelp all in all when week three started things were in quite high spirits for most people, kyler and blargg needed rest from their campaign so kyler went to go pray and blargg got sent to the bar, konnie was still suffering a bad hangover but all in all was able to fight, red was still in pretty good condition and could start another misson, also upgraded a lotta places had the guild up and running and fixed up our stage coast and tourism of the estates hamlet...the only problem was her

ya that vestal is basically a money sink (which isn't a problem as i had like 30k cause week 2 was so successful) and was so broken and completely hopeless in despair.... theres only one rational thing to do here

i sent her back to whatever convent she came from so she can wallow in misery back there, in order to claim back the nintenzone estate we can't have weakness, even if we did horribly break her, we abandon those who aren't useful, such is life

anyway after preparations and recurting uni as a leper and an unamed plague doctor we set off with a new group into new lands, the weald full of poisones man eating parasitic mushrooms and brigands

look! they even have a name!, the crew of red, uni, konnie, and some random *** doctor sets off!
things went amazing at the start, we instantly gotten a feast from some dead beast having plenty of food we could ever eat and our first encounter basically got destroyed by our party, only inital problems was red got really stressful for trying to handle two missions without any rest what so ever but he was managing

uni was literally being insane, the whole time he didn't do less than 18 damage and his every attack despite having the lowest possibility to hit, the rng gods was in complete favor for uni to kick everything butt only taking 1 or 2 shots of killing anything, the whole party did very well with konnie criting things and red general usefulness (unamed basically played decent support)

....i literally only explored two rooms and we killed everything that was in a room, fastest mission i ever completed, well since we had all the food we could ever dream of and it literally still being the start of the campaign i just continued on forward with the group

that turned out to be very very very stupid of me

this unamed idiot kept opening traps, stumbling traps, and literlly igniting every single booby trap spike and pit she could
fights thankfully still went amazing and easy

the rng gods really really blessed uni with insane lucky hits and max damages, everything he hit died in one or two hits never standing a chance, by the end of the campaign he already became a serial killer on his first week of the job, sadly thigns were going somewhat poorly for the rest of the party, red took beating after beating barely holding on till....

red broke, and went basically insane, he kept yelling at uni to bow down and worship him, had incorent ramblings at konnie and kept telling bugs his brichers needed sewing...ya he was not helping the party at all and things could not get any worse at the-

..............red......red i'm so sorry dude.....i'm so sorry....

whelp right after i basically doomed reds life with rabies, the mission ended....yaaaaaaaaaay, got nice basic rewards, good quirks around....but ya i now have to deal with a stark raving mad red who has rabies

oh and blargg got drunk off his *** at the tavern and now is completley missing for week 4 with no one having any idea where the hell he is....fantastic

well from low to high all the way back to low, got a lotta things to fix that happened at the end of week 3 we look optimistic to the start of week 4

and thats quite a story to tell....still positions are open up for whoever want to join the quest here
I want in. Go make me a crazy and addicted to Brothels.

People dare complain about Ayra?! I will not stand for this you do not disgrace the best unit in FE4 gen 1 and get away with it!!!

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
OH.
Apparently you can catch Lugia by catching the three birds and going to the Pokémon Lab in Cinnabar Island. You are given a MYSTICTICKET.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
OH.
Apparently you can catch Lugia by catching the three birds and going to the Pokémon Lab in Cinnabar Island. You are given a MYSTICTICKET.
Do you also know that you can go to:
faraway island I believe. Iirc that’s what was said on thing I read up on the game for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom