• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Divine Roost

At least you didn't hear raTEoREkiSImeAra.
I was pleasantly surprised when I noted Telethia is non-hostile

When there's Energy Mist or simply when I wanna chill; I fly alongside her because it looks cool.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
That's not much better.

Especially if you don't know Japanese.
BRUH, Gumshoe was fantastic in the AA Investigations. Yeah, it sucks that the second game didn't get localized (sad because it's my second favorite from the series) but Gumshoe was one of the many highlights investigations had.

Well I never played them because they're so goddamn rare. Dammit Capcom make all your good **** available I am a goddamn ***** for a lot of your games and proud of it
Like seriously... Here in Spain after Apollo Justice we haven't gotten a single AA game translated (Apart from Layton VS Phoenix, but that's because Level 5 was in charge), and now some of them don't even get the English localization. GIVE ME DGS CAPCOM.
Wasn't he already kinda rich?

Honest question because I'm blanking.
Gumshoe has always been as poor as it gets, only eating noodles lol. Don't even know how he even lived with just that hahaha.

Chrono.

I was pleasantly surprised when I noted Telethia is non-hostile

When there's Energy Mist or simply when I wanna chill; I fly alongside her because it looks cool.
It is??

TIL, because I know Pharsis is aggressive. So I thought Telethia was the same.

I've been having an urge to boot up XCX again and try to get the Ares for once.
Gumshoe has always been as poor as it gets, only eating noodles lol. Don't even know how he even lived with just that hahaha.
Pfffffffft!

No, Gumshoe could barely afford to feed himself.
Oh god I thought y'all were talking about Edgeworth.

No wonder something didn't feel right.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
TBH Gravitypuff's reactions kind of remind me of what I would do when I was younger and just worked up beyond any and all logic and reason.

Of course, once I'm good and traumatized I tend to make a wide circle around a place for at minimum a lot longer than a month so IDK.
you sound like ya kinda need a hug

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CooldownHug

Gra

Vi

Ti

POOF

I don't think you're joking. I've been in the same fandoms you have, I know what those hellholes do to you.

What I do think is that you tend to think that people think worse of you than they actually do.

Although I can't speak for Roger. And I know some people here have limited patience for people going through legit stress despite the obvious harm that causes.

But Gravy, please calm down I don't want to see you banned again and gosh knows I don't want to see you hurt yourself or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The one thing I love about these Yugioh Thrift Packs is that I can get useful randoms. Whether it's tournament--type pack cards or even sometimes a common I need another copy off, like Solemn Judgment.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CooldownHug

Gra

Vi

Ti

POOF

I don't think you're joking. I've been in the same fandoms you have, I know what those hellholes do to you.

What I do think is that you tend to think that people think worse of you than they actually do.

Although I can't speak for Roger. And I know some people here have limited patience for people going through legit stress despite the obvious harm that causes.

But Gravy, please calm down I don't want to see you banned again and gosh knows I don't want to see you hurt yourself or anything.
seconded pretty much, coricus speaks right, all that anger won't help but just cause a downward spiral worse than any dwarf fortress can cause

need to basically calm down, and rationally think things on out

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
To be real for a second.

We're admittedly frustrated Gravitypuff.

I know that some users have PMed you to try and help in the past, myself included.

But you never responded to those PMs. We reached out, and got silence in return.

We're willing to help, but you got to let us.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
um....they only deleted one, and i'm pretty sure because it was more "trying to start fight" stuff

people generally do want to help, but if all you do is want to be aggressive to people no ones going to latch on out and your just going to keep getting tags stuck to you

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
ALL I'M TRYING TO TALK BUT THE MODS KEEP DELETING MY POSTS
If a post was against the rules, it was deleted. I wouldn't delete any post otherwise. Why don't we talk in PM's about this instead?

I felt it in my best interest to do nothing beyond that. Just please talk about something else.

That said, if the site is becoming an issue for you, you can actually request a temporary ban until you feel more comfortable visiting. Many users have done this, and there's nothing wrong with it.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Those posts aren't healthy Puff.

That's why we tried to use PMs. To try and help. To have a conversation. Maybe make you feel better.

But if you won't accept it. You won't accept it.

I can't force you to help yourself.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

One winged Devil One winged Devil Everything's going to be ok, all right? No one here hates you, everyone has things happen that stress them out and I perfectly understand. Try to sit back and listen to relaxing music, that's what I do when my stress gets high.

But yeah, everything will be okay. Let's just take it easy now.

D

Deleted member

I was bullied and no one said anything.
If you were bullied report it to the mods. The users here aren't suppose to get into fights with people. Leave it to the staff.

Just do me a favor and relax, okay? Right now you need to worry about your own health. I can feel you are stressed out, so just take it easy for now okay?

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
If you were bullied report it to the mods. The users here aren't suppose to get into fights with people. Leave it to the staff.

Just do me a favor and relax, okay? Right now you need to worry about your own health. I can feel you are stressed out, so just take it easy for now okay?
Funny story I told the mods and they aren't doing anything about it, plus people here claiming I wasn't bullied.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Man, I've really been hitting a low point in terms of game news recently.

None of the game series I follow have had any meaningful news in a while, and I'm following quite a few things right now, not just Smash.
Trails, Tales, DR, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, and several others haven't had any updates in ages.

The only thing I'm really looking forward to at the moment is Blazblue CTB.

I just need something to give me a little hype. Just a bit.That would make getting through these next two weeks SO much easier. Because right now I feel kinda dull inside.

D

Deleted member

Man, I've really been hitting a low point in terms of game news recently.

None of the game series I follow have had any meaningful news in a while, and I'm following quite a few things right now, not just Smash.
Trails, Tales, DR, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, and several others haven't had any updates in ages.

The only thing I'm really looking forward to at the moment is Blazblue CTB.

I just need something to give me a little hype. Just a bit.That would make getting through these next two weeks SO much easier. Because right now I feel kinda dull inside.
You gotta exercise that patience, e3 is less than 2 months away my friend!

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
That's two months two long!

EDIT: Because people are gonna comment about the misspelling... its a pun.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
True, true.
But it's almost 5 AM, I've been slogging through this essay since 10:00 AM, and I'm almost done... but even when I do finish, I still have to write 3 more. (Granted, not today, but still, soon.)
I remember that the Smash 5/4.5 announcement was still fresh on my mind during midterms, and the residual hype helped me power through, but right now I'm neck deep in the quicksand of finals, and it's really starting to get to me.
It's gonna be a looooooooooooooooooooooong week...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
No it's fine just ingore me after I talked about being bullied.
If You're REALLY being bullied you should record and present screenshots as evidence. With actual evidence it can make the process faster

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
>Flying to Divine Roost to find Mechanical ****
>Ok, Imma land her-
*Uncontrollable*
>Ok, time to fly, guess I'll land here inste-
*Uncontrollable*
>Yeah, not gonna land here either, I'll fly low to find a better area to la-
*Uncontrollable*

*Flies all the way back to NLA*

**** you Balduino, I wanted that helicopter.
In Xenoblade, sometimes you gotta man up!
No, just joking if you don't wanna lose your mech don't battle against high level monsters that easily.

Also there's no healers in XCX right? How do you heal?

And oh nice somebody draw Pyra in a normal outfit.... (Shout out to bonnie_3404 on twitter)
... uh...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Oh crap, it's 5:30 AM.

I wasn't supposed to be awake this long.

Ohno.

ONO.

NO.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm having a late night snack of steamed carrots, broccoli, and Cauliflower.

Feel like a pig.

I only ran 5k today as my only exercise

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Go to bed.
I'm not Rysir.

To be real for a moment though, I'm so close to finished, I'll be in bed soon.

Oh, the sun is already rising.
Crap.

Well, I can get, like, 5 hours in, I guess. I'll nap later today, er- something. I dunno.

G'night.
Or well, I guess it's g'morning now...

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm not Rysir.

To be real for a moment though, I'm so close to finished, I'll be in bed soon.

Oh, the sun is already rising.
Crap.

Well, I can get, like, 5 hours in, I guess. I'll nap later today, er- something. I dunno.

G'night.
Or well, I guess it's g'morning now...
How about g'day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom