• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
So i heard some people here believe the video leak? What makes you guys believe it? The second I saw it I thought it looked incredibly fake.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ok final roster probably... maybe...

Starting characters: Swamp, Opo, Shiny, Aurane, Gwen, Zeb, Shish, Red, Me w/ Pumpkaboo, Uni w/ Natz, Coricus and Mythra.
Unlockable characters: Burb w/ Roger, Pumpkaboo w/ me, Natz w/ Uni, Goldie, Holder, Malos w/ mario####, Apollo and PsychoIncarnate.

There... a perfect 20 character roster.

Morbi

Scavenger
So i heard some people here believe the video leak? What makes you guys believe it? The second I saw it I thought it looked incredibly fake.
Are you talking about the Spring Man one? I guess the only way anyone would believe it is if they do not understand, vaguely, how game development works and they are not aware that mods exist. If not, eh, still fake because of the aforementioned point that there would literally be no video evidence at this point in time.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Ok final roster probably... maybe...

Starting characters: Swamp, Opo, Shiny, Aurane, Gwen, Zeb, Shish, Red, Me w/ Pumpkaboo, Uni w/ Natz, Coricus and Mythra.
Unlockable characters: Burb w/ Roger, Pumpkaboo w/ me, Natz w/ Uni, Goldie, Holder, Malos w/ mario####, Apollo and PsychoIncarnate.

There... a perfect 20 character roster.
Wait... does this mean I'm a DLC character or something? Is that the reason why I'm not on this theoretical Smashboards roster? Or am I like Ridley? :p

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I was cleaning out some older docs on my computer when I came across a file called, "NintenZone X Shovel Knight". I think its a proposed mod for SK.

I looked inside and found a plethora of information. I wanna share a little bit of what's inside. I updated certain names because they were changed.
Stage 01: Nintenzone Fields
Boss: Metal Tyrannomon X
--
Stage 02: Rainbow Hospital
Boss: FalKoopa
--
Stage 03: False Graveyard
Boss: Opossum
--
Stage 04: Murky Swamp
Boss: Swampasaur
--
Stage 05: Bright City
Boss: N3ON
--
Stage 06: Fiery Arena
Boss: Red Ryu
--
Stage 07: Fight Inc.
Boss: Flight
--
Stage 08: Clothed Atrium
Boss: Hats N Clogs
--
Stage 09: Nonspecific Fort
Boss: Nonspecificguy
--
Stage 10: NintenTower Courtyard
Boss: Metal Tyrannomon X+
--
Stage 11: NintenTower Interior
Boss: All Bosses (Minus the first)
--
Stage 12: NintenTower Core
Boss: Cyndane
Boss 2: Cyndane+
--
Rival 01: The Stoopid Unikorn
--
Rival 02: Praline & Professor Pumpkaboo (both fight you)
--
Rival 03: Best Gwen/Shishœ (Fight Gwen first, then Shoes appears)
--
Rival 04: redfeatherraven, reddeatherraven+
--
Rival 05: Aurane (joke battle)
I'm assuming I made this when we were talking about a Smashboards video game.

I like how I made Cyn Cyn the final boss. :laugh:
“Cyndane+” lol.

First you say I’m looking good, now I’m an evil witch. The confusion is great.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ok final final roster hopefully..

Starting characters: Swamp, Opo, Shiny, Aurane, Gwen, Zeb, Shish, Red, Me w/ Pumpkaboo, Uni w/ Natz, Coricus, Mythra and Cure_Lily.
Unlockable characters: Burb w/ Roger, Pumpkaboo w/ me, Natz w/ Uni, Goldie, Holder, Malos w/ mario####, Apollo, Yellow Lord, Wario Bros., Chrono and PsychoIncarnate.

24 characters.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
um pretty sure you got more positive retort then cringe :V
I dunno. I felt it was kinda strange, IMO.
“Cyndane+” lol.

First you say I’m looking good, now I’m an evil witch. The confusion is great.
According to the doc, a virus is to blame, and has taken control of multiple users, you being the first. After the Player defeats an infected user, they cure them of the virus afterwards. The only user not infected that the Player fights are the Rivals.

I'm assuming the + forms were unnamed at the time.

Chrono.

Starting characters: Swamp, Opo, Shiny, Aurane, Gwen, Zeb, Shish, Red, Me w/ Pumpkaboo, Uni w/ Natz, Coricus, Mythra and Cure_Lily.
Unlockable characters: Burb w/ Roger, Pumpkaboo w/ me, Natz w/ Uni, Goldie, Holder, Malos w/ mario####, Apollo, Yellow Lord, Wario Bros., Chrono and PsychoIncarnate.

24 characters.
Nice I'm unlockable which means I'm special and OP.

Obviously.

Clearly.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

24 characters.
Wait, I am on the roster?

Well, atleast if Malos doesn't get in Smash. He be atleast on another roster.

So, I'm a happy Malos.:cheep:

(However, I do not approve being with Mario, I should be with Mythra, 'cuz we are from the same game)

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

According to the doc, a virus is to blame, and has taken control of multiple users, you being the first. After the Player defeats an infected user, they cure them of the virus afterwards. The only user not infected that the Player fights are the Rivals.

Ah so Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo and I beat the players ass cause we want to. :smirk:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

I guess paralleling SK, that makes me the equivalent of Sheild Knight after defeat, so that’s ok.

Morbi

Scavenger

(However, I do not approve being with Mario, I should be with Mythra, 'cuz we are from the same game)
That is actually a pretty big oversight, now that you mention it.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター

24 characters.
An unlockable character, huh? I wonder if I have any special abilities as an unlockable character...

Oh yeah, I see you wrote my name as Yellow Lord. Don't worry, i'm not going to go crazy over that at all; it just reminds me of the times when people kept saying a completely different name from my regular username. :p

Allow me to share this with everyone here... I used to be called Birdlord for some reason.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

You’re not with Mythra cause you’re you not Malos and Mythra is not XC2 Mythra.

You’d also probably be named Blue Hunter or Mao and Mythra would be called Mandala.

An unlockable character, huh? I wonder if I have any special abilities as an unlockable character...

Oh yeah, I see you wrote my name as Yellow Lord. Don't worry, i'm not going to go crazy over that at all; it just reminds me of the times when people kept saying a completely different name from my regular username. :p

Allow me to share this with everyone here... I used to be called Birdlord for some reason.
Well I mean you can think up your moves or whatever if you want.

I guess paralleling SK, that makes me the equivalent of Sheild Knight after defeat, so that’s ok.
Does that mean @Hylian is the player character?

People are desperate since Sakurai decided that giving no gameplay for a month was a good idea

(And TBH it's pretty nice to see gameplay and stuff, fake or not)
:061:

Morbi

Scavenger

You’d also probably be named Blue Hunter or Mao and Mythra would be called Mandala.

That face when you have not read their names or looked at their avatars. LUL

But seriously, why are certain people "with" others, I am almost afraid to ask, but it must be pretty important for you to randomly get defensive about... This?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

But, like, that be such a perfect opportunity to use.

Though, I guess if it's going to be like this. Name me Blue Hunter Z, and put me with Mandala.:011:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Speaking of which...for everyone, Heroes you wish you had, but don't have yet? For me:

- Celica
- Alm
- Minerva
I personally would like to have Gray, M!Grima, and another unit with Armored March, although that's more for variety than anything, since I already have Winter Robin.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I personally would like to have Gray, M!Grima, and another unit with Armored March, although that's more for variety than anything, since I already have Winter Robin.
I can vouch that Gray's pretty fun to use. Zanbato is a neat weapon and he's basically an all-around upgrade to Laslow.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That face when you have not read their names or looked at their avatars. LUL

But seriously, why are certain people "with" others, I am almost afraid to ask, but it must be pretty important for you to randomly get defensive about... This?
Cause certain users are basically a duo and you can’t have 1 without the other. Also I recognize them as Blue Hunter and Mandala since that’s what I’ve known them as longer and calling them Malos and Mythra wouldn’t be a good idea since they have nothing to do with the game.
But, like, that be such a perfect opportunity to use.

Though, I guess if it's going to be like this. Name me Blue Hunter Z, and put me with Mandala.:011:
I actually think you’ll both be better alone with no assist now.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Cause certain users are basically a duo and you can’t have 1 without the other. Also I recognize them as Blue Hunter and Mandala since that’s what I’ve known them as longer and calling them Malos and Mythra wouldn’t be a good idea since they have nothing to do with the game.

I actually think you’ll both be better alone with no assist now.
Actually, is the game is like Smash or a normal fighting game? 'just curious.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Ah so Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo and I beat the players *** cause we want to. :smirk:
The Rival battle happens when the Player accidentally falls on Prof and the both of you mistake it as an attack.

Uni attacks the player out of suspicion that they're infected with the virus.

Gwen is the same as Uni, but Shoes gets mad that you beat Gwen before he could and fights you.

Red challenges you as a test to determine if you're ready to assault the Tower.

Aurane (that me) fights you if you found all of his hidden Journals in each stage.

I also appear to of once considered adding Cliffjumper once, but replaced him with Uni.

Cyn's role was originally IsmaR's.

FalKoopa was originally the one who tasked you in defeating the Virus. Instead, Warchamp does this.

And crazya was originally the second boss, but became the seller of special gear instead.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The Rival battle happens when the Player accidentally falls on Prof and the both of you mistake it as an attack.

Gwen is the same as Uni, but Shoes gets mad that you beat Gwen before he could and fights you.

Aurane (that me) fights you if you found all of his hidden Journals in each stage.

I also appear to of once considered adding Cliffjumper once, but replaced him with Uni.

FalKoopa was originally the one who tasked you in defeating the Virus. Instead, Warchamp does this.

And crazya was originally the second boss, but became the seller of special gear instead.
So I’m attacking the player basically to protect Obobo? I can believe that.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Picturing alek as the seller gives me a fantastic mental image.

In the dark of the night in an alleyway, he's just there, menacingly glowering at you while wearing a trench coat...and then he opens it up to show he's carrying completely innocuous items. Subversion, and all.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Picturing alek as the seller gives me a fantastic mental image.

In the dark of the night in an alleyway, he's just there, menacingly glowering at you while wearing a trench coat...and then he opens it up to show he's carrying completely innocuous items. Subversion, and all.
Its sort of like that.

You knock on his door, and it swings open to see a dark room with alek's face glowing in the darkness. When you buy armor from him, you get sucked into the room, some crashing and smashing is heard, and then you're spit out of the room, wearing the new armor.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Trying to get a shiny Ampharos in pokemon go

Went out for a bit with no luck.

I caught a lot of mareep but none shiny.

Going out in a bit again

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Its sort of like that.

You knock on his door, and it swings open to see a dark room with alek's face glowing in the darkness. When you buy armor from him, you get sucked into the room, some crashing and smashing is heard, and then you're spit out of the room, wearing the new armor.
That’s terrifying.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Now I really wanna actually work on this fighting game. Also I put Aetheri in as an unlockable character as well.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Gotta love the youtube comments sometimes...

Lockstin posted a video explaining Dark types so I made a joke about Dragon types

"Can't wait for the dragon type video

Dragonite literally a dragon
Salamence literally a dragon
Flygon literally a dragon
Gyarados literally a...oh wait"

First comment I get...

"Gyarados is not a dragon type"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom