• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I've been running off 3 hours of sleep. Saw Love Simon and Quiet Place today.

Loved them both so much.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Now I really wanna actually work on this fighting game. Also I put Aetheri in as an unlockable character as well.
I'll be that final unlockable fighter that requires some nearly impossible method to unlock...

Only to end up being bottom tier...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The only character I’ve thought up even partially a design of is me. I’d basically look similar to berserker Kale(haven’t figured out the outfit though). I’d be like the only trap character in a game that didn’t go for the cutesy iverly feminine look like Astolfo... well that I’m aware of.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
FalKoopa: Hey there. You don't look so hurt. Why are you here?
Player: Your illusion doesn't trick me. The virus has taken you! I see it in your eyes!
FalKoopa: You're very observant. I'll give you that. But what do you expect to accomplish? The Virus is spreading faster than you can stop it.
Player: I won't be deterred. Too many people are counting on me to stop the infection.
FalKoopa: Very well then. I suppose its time for you...
FalKoopa: ...to take your shots!
---
Opossum: This is no place for rookies like you. Turn back, Player. You have no power here.
Player: You've desecrated your last tomb, virus.
Opossum: Do you take yourself as some sort of holy knight, ready to destroy the evil of this land?
Opossum: I'm afraid you need a reality check. You see...
*turns into dead form*
Opossum: YOU CANNOT KILL WHAT IS ALREADY DEAD!
---
Red: Hey. You've made it.
Player: What are you doing here, Red?
Red: ...Look in the distance. You see the Tower? That's NintenTower.
Red: Inside is the source of the Virus. A friend of mine is locked within. Her name... Is Cyndane.
Red: Cyndane was the first of the Infected. When she was infected, she use what little willpower she had to stop the infection from spreading far and wide.
Red: The others. Opossum... FalKoopa... They were infected because they attempted to save Cyndane.
Player: That will not be my fate.
Red: And if it is, then the NintenZone is doomed.
Player: ...
Red: ...That's why I'm here. To make sure you're ready to strike into the storm.
Red: To end the Virus... To save Cyndane... To save the NintenZone...
Red: Fight me!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Player: Your illusion doesn't trick me. The virus has taken you! I see it in your eyes!
FalKoopa: You're very observant. I'll give you that. But what do you expect to accomplish? The Virus is spreading faster than you can stop it.
Player: I won't be deterred. Too many people are counting on me to stop the infection.
---
Opossum: This is no place for rookies like you. Turn back, Player. You have no power here.
Opossum: Do you take yourself as some sort of holy knight, ready to destroy the evil of this land?
*turns into dead form*
---
Red: Inside is the source of the Virus. A friend of mine is locked within. Her name... Is Cyndane.
Red: Cyndane was the first of the Infected. When she was infected, she use what little willpower she had to stop the infection from spreading far and wide.
Red: The others. Opossum... FalKoopa... They were infected because they attempted to save Cyndane.
Red: ...That's why I'm here. To make sure you're ready to strike into the storm.
Why does Red have this much dignity?

It's unnatural.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
The Rival battle happens when the Player accidentally falls on Prof and the both of you mistake it as an attack.

Uni attacks the player out of suspicion that they're infected with the virus.

Gwen is the same as Uni, but Shoes gets mad that you beat Gwen before he could and fights you.

Red challenges you as a test to determine if you're ready to assault the Tower.

Aurane (that me) fights you if you found all of his hidden Journals in each stage.

I also appear to of once considered adding Cliffjumper once, but replaced him with Uni.

Cyn's role was originally IsmaR's.

FalKoopa was originally the one who tasked you in defeating the Virus. Instead, Warchamp does this.

And crazya was originally the second boss, but became the seller of special gear instead.
Hey, I'm Gwen's rival, not Shishoe. I was also Shishoe's rival long before Gwen was.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Compare that to 4.59% for M!Grima - 4.5% for the focus, and another 0.09% since funnily enough he too is in the off-banner pool. Even on this banner. I checked.
And that's not mentionning the fact that the chances rise for as long as you fail to get 5 stars.

Now I wanna think up a NintenZone fighting game.
Ok final final roster hopefully..

Starting characters: Swamp, Opo, Shiny, Aurane, Gwen, Zeb, Shish, Red, Me w/ Pumpkaboo, Uni w/ Natz, Coricus, Mythra and Cure_Lily.
Unlockable characters: Burb w/ Roger, Pumpkaboo w/ me, Natz w/ Uni, Goldie, Holder, Malos w/ mario####, Apollo, Yellow Lord, Wario Bros., Chrono and PsychoIncarnate.

24 characters.
Why are Natz and I two different sets of tag team characters?

and me and uni are stuck together as tag team, only difference is which ones in front and which ones in back
I'd use ice and snow because Canadian winters.
You'd use fire because arsonist.

Uni attacks the player out of suspicion that they're infected with the virus.
I'm paranoid enough to do that lol

---
*turns into dead form*
---
DO ME AGAIN! :awesome:

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I mean... isn't it obvious why that's the case? Unless the reason isn't actually obvious and I'm missing something here.

If I had to theorize, maybe the unlockable versions of you guys are Dark versions like Dark Pit? :p

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
And that's not mentionning the fact that the chances rise for as long as you fail to get 5 stars.

I'm paranoid enough to do that lol

Like I said before to Natz you’re both basically your own character, the second character is an assist but they are in like 10% of the moveset.

Ah **** it. We’re all our own characters now.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I mean... isn't it obvious why that's the case? Unless the reason isn't actually obvious and I'm missing something here. :p

If I had to theorize, maybe the unlockable versions of you guys are Dark versions like Dark Pit? :p
So basically, I'm the ***** who needs some handholding and the unlockable one is the edgy badass? :troll:

Yay~ :b:

I better be the lethal joke character :p

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
So basically, I'm the ***** who needs some handholding and the unlockable one is the edgy badass? :troll:
Didn't you show an evil side of yourself one time, Stoopid? I recall something like that happening when Ura brought up his own evil side.

How could Natz be the edgy badass though? That's Natz~ Natz~ possible! :p

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
cause were the main characters and we have to still assist each other in combos or ridiculous stuff likes taunts and poses while being our own :p
lol typical fire and ice combo, even if i'll just be like using blow torches lighters molitoves and flamthrowers as projectiles :p
outside of elemental though is the question of what we'll be doing, pretty sure i'll just be headstrong and get into faces while gutting and brutalizing with knives or an ax :V
Like I said before to Natz you’re both basically your own character, the second character is an assist but they are in like 10% of the moveset.

oh so much for that then :V

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
God dammit Uni. :laugh:
*Uni hops in from the side of the screen*
Player: Hello, there. I'm surprised to meet another user so far from town.
Uni: ...
Player: ...Not much for discussion? Very well then. I'll be on my--
Uni: Stop. You're not going anywhere.
Player: I beg your pardon?
Uni: I was fooled once. That's not happening again!
Player: I assure you that I am not here to fool. I am on a quest to--
Uni: Shut up! I know all about the virus! My friend saved me from it, and I heavily doubt some rookie is just wandering the plains by himself...
Uni: So! Prepare yourself, Virus!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

Yay~ :b:

I better be the lethal joke character :p
.....i'm edgy? :V uni how the **** am i edgy?

Didn't you show an evil side of yourself one time, Stoopid? I recall something like that happening when Ura brought up his own evil side.

How could Natz be the edgy badass though? That's Natz~ Natz~ possible! :p
seconded

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Uni: Shut up! I know all about the virus! My friend saved me from it, and I heavily doubt some rookie is just wandering the plains by himself...
I almost want some ironic twist where my second phase is me getting infected by the Virus and becoming the "wake-up call" boss battle :p

lol typical fire and ice combo, even if i'll just be like using blow torches lighters molitoves and flamthrowers as projectiles :p
outside of elemental though is the question of what we'll be doing, pretty sure i'll just be headstrong and get into faces while gutting and brutalizing with knives or an ax :V
You're the aggressive rushdown.

I'm the patient zoner.

It's too warm in your truck...

oh so much for that then :V
I still feel like Natz and I being a tag team works best, to be honest :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wanna hear... uhh read @Professor Pumpkaboo and mine.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Only an edgelord would ask someone "how the **** am i edgy" while not capitalizing "I" rather than the standard, "how am I edgy?" Pretty simple deduction on his part.

i have no idea what i'm looking at but something tells me i don't want to know what i'm looking at
You're the aggressive rushdown.

I'm the patient zoner.

I still feel like Natz and I being a tag team works best, to be honest :p
works for me :V
and meh i'm pretty sure most still only know me as that weird girl who knows uni well -3-

Morbi

Scavenger
I am confused given the join dates as it should hypothetically be the other way around; however, at the same time, I am definitely sensing some pretty blatant hints coming from Uni. Tag team me, pls.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I am confused given the join dates as it should hypothetically be the other way around; however, at the same time, I am definitely sensing some pretty blatant hints coming from Uni. Tag team me, pls.
It's specifically a NintenZone thing.

Natz has started showing up in this 6.0 version while I've been there since the Leaks Group.

So while she joined the site before I did, I have more priority when it comes to specifically the NintenZone due to having stuck around longer.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I did not even realize that there were shiny Pokemon in Go. I guess they have to do something to keep people playing. Lmfao. :smirk:
There is a special Mareep event today - THe primary reason Shiny Mareep is available

And I just caught 2 shiny mareep!

If I evolve it between now and 1 hour 15 minutes into an Ampharos, which I have enough candy, it'll also learn a special move it can't normally have.

Edit: Blastoise may be my favorite pokemon, but Ampharos is my second. And while I mostly reserve Blastoise for post game, I've used Ampharos in more games than any other pokemon (Because of availability, Blastoise isn't available in most games)

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Well I don't know yet. If you have ideas that'd help.
Simple, favourite genre of anime is Magical Girls, specials use that. But I get down and dirty with fistcuffs, cause favourite Magical Girl series is Precure, just remember, the frilly dress must not get dirty.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I almost want some ironic twist where my second phase is me getting infected by the Virus and becoming the "wake-up call" boss battle :p
Uni: UGH! Stupid virus!
Player: Please! I'm no virus. I am Player. I have been tasked by Warchamp to stop the virus!
Uni: You're trying to convince me that a rookie was given this task?
Player: It is the truth. Were I a virus, I would of infected you by now, rather then waste time talking, do you not agree?
Player: I only hope you've the strength to return to town. Because I must press on.
Uni: ...Wait!
Player: Hmm?
Uni: ...Can you really save them?
Player: I will try to.
Uni: ...I guess that is all I could ask, then.
Uni: I'll make my way to town. I'll join you when I can.
Player: I would ask you to protect the town from threats instead. They will need your strength.
Uni: You're right... Okay! That's what I'll do.
Uni: And Player..? Good luck.
It's too warm in your truck..
Did you lose the keys again? Turn on the AC.
I wanna hear... uhh read @Professor Pumpkaboo and mine.
Pra: I heard the virus issue is getting worse.
Pump: They're doing what they can to stop it. But this may be the end times.
Pra: I dunno. I have a little faith. Did you hear Flight Inc. was closed down? That factory was making weapons for the viruses.
Pump: That's one issue out of a million. I'm just happy that factory isn't making so much noise now.
Pra: Heh. True.
Pump: Hey... What's that sound?
Pra: Hmm? I don't hear anything.
Pump: No, I hear some--
*Player accidently lands on Pump*
Pra: What the heck?!
Pump: Eeeeh?! Its raining men?!
Player: Oof... I'm terribly sorry!
*Pra grabs Pump and jumps back*
Pra: I-its a virus! He tried to infect you, didn't he?!
Pump: Whaaaat?! No! I don't wanna be infected!
Player: WWhoa, slow down, that's not--
Pra: GET'EM!
Pump: WE'LL TEACH YOU!
Pra: Wait! Stop! Mercy!
Pump: We don't want to be infected! Leave us alone!
Player: LISTEN! I. Am. Not. A. Virus! I was shot out of a cannon and accidently crashed on you!
Pra: ...
Pump: ...
Pra: ...Well that's awkward.
Pump: ...That's... Yeah...
Player: I am terribly sorry. Are you two okay?
Pra: Better actually.
Pump: Now that we know we aren't getting infected.
Player: Good to hear, but you two shouldn't stay here. Go back to NintenTown.
Pra: Ugh, do we have to?
Player: Yes. With your skills, you could defend the town and its people from the common enemy.
Pra: No way! We aren't going to that town! This place is our home, why would we--
Pump: Cyndane wouldn't want us to stay here.
Pra: ...
Player: Cyndane?
Pra: ...We'll go to this town... For now.
Pump: We'll do what we can. I suppose its better to stick together in these times.
Pra: ...I guess.
Player: Thank you, you two. Good luck.
Pra: You too!
Pump: Be careful, player. And watch out for the Atrium.
Player: I know of the Atrium. I'm heading there next.
Pra: Think you can pick me up a new hat?
Pump: Pra...
Pra: Heh! I'm kidding... But seriously, rookie. Good luck. You'll need it.
If you've got one of these boss responses for me, Aurane Aurane , I'm all ears. :p
I don't unfortunately.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Uni: UGH! Stupid virus!
Player: Please! I'm no virus. I am Player. I have been tasked by Warchamp to stop the virus!
Uni: You're trying to convince me that a rookie was given this task?
Player: It is the truth. Were I a virus, I would of infected you by now, rather then waste time talking, do you not agree?
Player: I only hope you've the strength to return to town. Because I must press on.
Uni: ...Wait!
Player: Hmm?
Uni: ...Can you really save them?
Player: I will try to.
Uni: ...I guess that is all I could ask, then.
Uni: I'll make my way to town. I'll join you when I can.
Player: I would ask you to protect the town from threats instead. They will need your strength.
Uni: You're right... Okay! That's what I'll do.
Uni: And Player..? Good luck.
I hope the final battle has all the allies granting S T R E N G T H to the Player.

Did you lose the keys again? Turn on the AC.
You left with the keys...

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I don't unfortunately.
Does this mean I'm too overpowered that just interacting with the player would cause them to go crazy and start hallucinating yellow objects? :p

Or is it just the fact that the tag team of The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn and Natz~ Natz~ would best me easily, thus giving me no time to interact with the player or even have a boss battle to begin with?

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My pink Ampharos is female. That's kind of funny. I always have a female pink Ampharos as my Ampharos.

Except in gen 2 when it was grey. Like a maybe pinkish-grey at most

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
---
*turns into dead form*
---
:bee:

Why does Red have this much dignity?

It's unnatural.
No clue honestly.

I guess it was to summarise the state of the situation.

Although I agree that its a little off.
:glare:

Rodney Dangermouse over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom