• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I was thinking more like the Sun/Moon boss in Kirby, judging by this doc's description.

Praline and Professor take turns in battle, occasionally swapping roles. One would throw objects at the Player, while the other would attack via melee.

I REALLY like Opo's though.

Opossum switches between a dead and live state. When in his dead state, Opo's spirit manifests from his chest, having a much more menacing apoearence. This is where he will attack you. He has to recover energy via returning to live state. You can only damage him when he's in his live state.
Dude I dig it what's mine tell me.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Honestly I think y'all are saltier than he is at this point.

I mean yes, he's gotta learn to use who he has, and let's not understate the importance of that.

But beyond that let Shiny want who he wants, aye?

Ain't even just saying this as a M!Grima enthusiast either. We all got wishlists. I'd really like a Myrrh (or several) myself, I kind of understand the feeling.
I mean, I want some Bold Fighter fodder for either Jakob or Male Grima, a Sheena for Fortify Armor fodder, Nephenee for Wrath fodder, a unit with Brazen Atk/Spd and a Zelgius with IVs that don't suck ass.

So yeah, I get the feeling Shiny has as well, so I can't say he doesn't have the right to want what he wants. That'd be hyprocrisy. But complaining about not getting what he wants every other post just starts to get annoying, y'know.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I was thinking more like the Sun/Moon boss in Kirby, judging by this doc's description.

Praline and Professor take turns in battle, occasionally swapping roles. One would throw objects at the Player, while the other would attack via melee.

Opossum switches between a dead and live state. When in his dead state, Opo's spirit manifests from his chest, having a much more menacing apoearence. This is where he will attack you. He has to recover energy via returning to live state. You can only damage him when he's in his live state.
I’d be the melee one for I think obvious reasons.

Speaking of which...for everyone, Heroes you wish you had, but don't have yet? For me:

- Celica
- Alm
- Minerva
Azura(again)
Rhajat

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

YOOOOOO! :awesome:

DO ME NOW! :b:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Dude I dig it what's mine tell me.
Yeah, here it is.

Red's fight starts out slower than the other Rivals, attacking with short range combo attacks and occasionally leaping onto the Player. However, after reaching half HP, a red thunderbolt strikes Red from the sky, which enhances all of his abilities.

Sounds like the Kratos fight.
YOOOOOO! :awesome:

DO ME NOW! :b:
I told you to wait in the truck. :troll:

Here.

Uni attacks via tackling and leaping and is protected by a magical veil that lowers all damage done to him. When leaping, he will attempt to attack the Player with a horn-first meteor strike, if the Player is under him. If dodged, the magical veil is temporarily interrupted.
Now I wonder which one is the object thrower and with is the melee
Like I said, you swap roles in the fight, so you both throw objects and fight melee.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oo, I got a five-star Minerva. Is there a way to trade heroes?
If there were a trading system, IS would shut down the game since they wouldn't be making a profit. No one would spend money on orbs if they could get it for free lol.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah, here it is.

Red's fight starts out slower than the other Rivals, attacking with short range combo attacks and occasionally leaping onto the Player. However, after reaching half HP, a red thunderbolt strikes Red from the sky, which enhances all of his abilities.

I told you to wait in the truck. :troll:

Here.

Uni attacks via tackling and leaping and is protected by a magical veil that lowers all damage done to him. When leaping, he will attempt to attack the Player with a horn-first meteor strike, if the Player is under him. If dodged, the magical veil is temporarily interrupted.

Like I said, you swap roles in the fight, so you both throw objects and fight melee.
Well that works for me.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Speaking of which...for everyone, Heroes you wish you had, but don't have yet?
Besides Myrrh, a Ninian or Azura would be nice. Wanted Ninian less when I realized she took Nowi's slot, but still wouldn't hurt for Rival Domains/Conquest/Arena Assault.

Better F!Grima, Ninjabbit, Neko!Sakura, and Mage!Reinhardts would all be good as well.

D

Deleted member

If there were a trading system, IS would shut down the game since they wouldn't be making a profit. No one would spend money on orbs if they could get it for free lol.
Oh.
How rare is a five-star Minerva?
I recall Z25 saying it is one of the rarest heroes. I have one.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh.
Just as rare as any other off-banner five-star exclusive, I'd wager. Perhaps more common than red units in the same scenario due to there being a smaller green pool than red pool, but I'm not even sure if that's how it works, haha.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Oooh lol oh ****, that would be one hell of a boss fight
Pra woops ass with his lance while I throw daggers then I start wooping ass with a axe (I see myself as a person with an axe or a bow or something magic related) while Pra chucks, um, Spears

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Yeah, here it is.

Kratos fight works for me.

Suppose I'd Quick Attack instead of the whip thing but otherwise figured that's where I was gonna be.

Oh.
Any 5* is rare. 5* Exclusives - those who only appear at that rarity - are even rarer.

That she's not on a current banner makes her rarer still right this second, since there's a whole pool of possible off-banner pulls and a low chance of any individual one.

Math works out, if I've done it right, to about a 0.4% chance she'd show up specifically.

Compare that to 4.59% for M!Grima - 4.5% for the focus, and another 0.09% since funnily enough he too is in the off-banner pool. Even on this banner. I checked.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh it seems we have a new volunteer >:(

View attachment 141568
You all told me to get a new image, so I did. :troll:
I was joking. lol
...you probably wouldn’t be playable.

hopefully i'll be able to be a part of that :laugh:

hurray on becoming a regular means i get to do community stuff :V

.....i think or maybe katt is dumb and derping again <->
The playable characters would be:
Swamp, Opo, me w/ Pumpkaboo, Uni w/ you, Shiny, Aurane, Gwen, Shish, Zeb and Red.

There would be unlockable characters like Pumpkaboo w/ me, you w/ Uni, Mythra, Malos, Burb w/ Roger and 2 others that I’m blanking on.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Speaking of which...for everyone, Heroes you wish you had, but don't have yet? For me:

- Celica
- Alm
- Minerva
I'm one of the two people who likes using staff units, so I'd like Nanna from the current banner... unfortunately I've dumped several orbs into it by now and been pity-broken three times by stuff I don't particularly want or need, like Elise or brave Lyn. But at least they make good skill fodder.

Other main ones I'd like are Faye, since she's one of the better Guard Bow options, Ayra because I like her as a character, and maybe stuff like legendary Ephraim or Lute. At this point I have most of the characters I like who are already in Heroes, so I'm mostly waiting on characters to be added at all. If they add Forrest at any point, I may end up having to file for bankruptcy soon after. :p

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I'm one of the two people who likes using staff units, so I'd like Nanna from the current banner... unfortunately I've dumped several orbs into it by now and been pity-broken three times by stuff I don't particularly want or need, like Elise or brave Lyn. But at least they make good skill fodder.

Other main ones I'd like are Faye, since she's one of the better Guard Bow options, Ayra because I like her as a character, and maybe stuff like legendary Ephraim or Lute. At this point I have most of the characters I like who are already in Heroes, so I'm mostly waiting on characters to be added at all. If they add Forrest at any point, I may end up having to file for bankruptcy soon after. ;p
If forrest happens, oh boy.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I was joking. lol
...you probably wouldn’t be playable.

The playable characters would be:
Swamp, Opo, me w/ Pumpkaboo, Uni w/ you, Shiny, Aurane, Gwen, Shish, Zeb and Red.

There would be unlockable characters like Pumpkaboo w/ me, you w/ Uni, Mythra, Malos, Burb w/ Roger and 2 others that I’m blanking on.
huh lol so me and uni, along with you and pumpkaboo get 2 slots on the roster :laugh:

and me and uni are stuck together as tag team, only difference is which ones in front and which ones in back

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I like how I even did up a Townie doc for this. Warchamp is one of the people in town and acts as a sort of leader. His quote is priceless.

"This is the biggest fire I've ever seen in my life. Thankfully, its your job to clean it up this time."

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
huh lol so me and uni, along with you and pumpkaboo get 2 slots on the roster :laugh:

and me and uni are stuck together as tag team, only difference is which ones in front and which ones in back
You and Pumpkaboo would play much differently to Uni and myself, so basically we’d still be different characters. :p

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
You and Pumpkaboo would play much differently to Uni and myself, so basically we’d still be different characters. :p
oh no i wasn't talking about how we'll be clones or anything

i was saying me and uni have two slots on the roster and you and pumpkaboo have two slots on the roster :p

while pretty much everyone gets 1, i mean techincally its the back row getting the front row but were still part of the orignal so its techincally two slots :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
oh no i wasn't talking about how we'll be clones or anything

i was saying me and uni have two slots on the roster and you and pumpkaboo have two slots on the roster :p

while pretty much everyone gets 1, i mean techincally its the back row getting the front row but were still part of the orignal so its techincally two slots :p
Well the people I put after the w/ basically would have like 5-10% of the moveset so it works out to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom