• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
How do I buy them? I got some stuff.
Allies > Learn Skills

Then select the unit you want to teach stuff to.

The currency, SP, is different for each unit depending on how often you play with them, so this is basically the only currency where you really don't need to worry much about spending too much and can really go nuts with.

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
What the **** happened? I don't follow the show but I've seen fans screaming everywhere
The heroine Zero Two got kicked out of her team due to being seen too dangerous amongst her allies which I think is the problem with episode 14.

So far everyone is *****ing at Ichigo super hard for pushing it. As I go through the episode discussion it seems she ****ed up according the displeasure to alot.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So that's why Zero Two isn't playable in Kirby: Star Allies. Makes sense.
You joke about that, but there is actually fanart of the two zero, or the two zero two if your prefer.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
How many pretty crurea had the fairys being babies?
It seems the like the flip flop between fairy "animals,, Animals that can turn human, and stright up babies
There have been 4 Fairy babies, 1 grew up and became a Cure, the other 3 stayed babies. Also each Precure season is basically a new world, so they don't really need to be consistent on the whole some fairies can turn into humans.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I NEED IT!!!!!!
:laugh:
You don't need him. I personally did pretty decently in the game before getting him.

I even did decently before getting stuff like VaLyntine or Zelgius.

So you really don't "need" any units if you know what you're doing with the things you've been given.

With that said, it's always nice to have a counter for both Brave Lyn and Magic Reinhardt.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What the **** happened? I don't follow the show but I've seen fans screaming everywhere
Long story short, Ichigo manipulated and abused the **** out of Hiro and Zero Two. Which ended with them separated.
I'll give the long answer when I have time

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Long story short, Ichigo manipulated and abused the **** out of Hiro and Zero Two. Which ended with them separated.
The heroine Zero Two got kicked out of her team due to being seen too dangerous amongst her allies which I think is the problem with episode 14.

So far everyone is *****ing at Ichigo super hard for pushing it. As I go through the episode discussion it seems she ****ed up according the displeasure to alot.
So LESS ****ed up than a Martian ****** a woman without her knowing which makes her pregnant, gotcha

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Alright...

Should I replace Halloween Jakob's Ignis with Bonfire?

His current build uses a lot of his default kit and Close Counter to make him more of a defensive wall than an actual frontliner who can get something like Ignis often, so I feel like he might benefit more from Bonfire for the time being.

Am I stupid for thinking that or am I on to something?

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I was cleaning out some older docs on my computer when I came across a file called, "NintenZone X Shovel Knight". I think its a proposed mod for SK.

I looked inside and found a plethora of information. I wanna share a little bit of what's inside. I updated certain names because they were changed.
Stage 01: Nintenzone Fields
Boss: Metal Tyrannomon X
--
Stage 02: Rainbow Hospital
Boss: FalKoopa
--
Stage 03: False Graveyard
Boss: Opossum
--
Stage 04: Murky Swamp
Boss: Swampasaur
--
Stage 05: Bright City
Boss: N3ON
--
Stage 06: Fiery Arena
Boss: Red Ryu
--
Stage 07: Fight Inc.
Boss: Flight
--
Stage 08: Clothed Atrium
Boss: Hats N Clogs
--
Stage 09: Nonspecific Fort
Boss: Nonspecificguy
--
Stage 10: NintenTower Courtyard
Boss: Metal Tyrannomon X+
--
Stage 11: NintenTower Interior
Boss: All Bosses (Minus the first)
--
Stage 12: NintenTower Core
Boss: Cyndane
Boss 2: Cyndane+
--
Rival 01: The Stoopid Unikorn
--
Rival 02: Praline & Professor Pumpkaboo (both fight you)
--
Rival 03: Best Gwen/Shishœ (Fight Gwen first, then Shoes appears)
--
Rival 04: redfeatherraven, reddeatherraven+
--
Rival 05: Aurane (joke battle)
I'm assuming I made this when we were talking about a Smashboards video game.

I like how I made @Cyndane the final boss. :laugh:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Someone finally did god's work and it's glorious.

The wait was worth it.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Supposedly, I heard Ichigo got deceived or manipulated by another character who said that Zero Two was hurting Hiro, hence her whole attempt to separate the two of them. That's just what I ended up seeing when I was looking through Reddit.

Anyway, I don't watch it, so feel free to point out what's wrong.

Also, desire sensor is strong with the Phoenix Feathers. I've gotten plenty of Yggdrasil Seeds, but only 2 Phoenix Feathers, even if those 2 were enough to allow me to upgrade my Waver's ATK boost to Level 9.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
ALSO no Male Grima..
WE GET IT!

You desperately want Grima more than anything in the world to the point where you're ungrateful for being blessed with some of the best luck we're ever seen in a gacha game just because you're not getting who you want.

No need to repeat it every other post, Shiny. It gets annoying real quick, if you ask me. :glare:

EDIT: Sorry if I came up as rude or anything, but I felt like I needed to share this instead of bottling it up...

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I don't really keenly follow Darling in the FranXX that much, but I've learned about the events in episode 14...

What Ichigo did to Hiro by exploiting in his moment of weakness gives me some unpleasant flashbacks to what Faye did to Alm in her second base conversation that took place shortly after Alm and Celica got into that bond-breaking argument, and when characters do that, I end up losing a lot of respect for them.

Thankfully, Ichigo is at least better than Faye since we have a better idea where the former developed her feelings for the MC from and shows more character beyond just her love, unlike Faye.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
My life.
Do not ask why.
Mianus, Connecticut
Are you ready?
The Sixth NintenZone Social.
all these answers to my question last night only brings up more questions :V

Far as I can tell, this:

lol so a dong joke based off the image i post in bombegadan everytime things go fun crazy and weird is happening here last night

blah.jpg

good times associated with it, good times
nice to know

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Idk why but I started laughing when I just imagined a person fighting us in a game and we are flying around ****ing him up like hard to hit flys
I feel like it’d be you flying around and I’m this big character that just eats all the damage and wallops on the player character

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I feel like it’d be you flying around and I’m this big character that just eats all the damage and wallops on the player character
So you'd be Frankenstein's monster and she'd be the little imp thing if we go by Castlevania logic. :p

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Seeing Shiny posting so much about Grima make me curious how he would react to XB2 RNG system.

I mean, they are some rare blades you can get in the world map or in sidequest. But some of the more powerful one are RNG (read: KOS-MOS, who has the lowest rate of any blades, even if I got her at Chapter 5-6)

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I was cleaning out some older docs on my computer when I came across a file called, "NintenZone X Shovel Knight". I think its a proposed mod for SK.
Rival 04: redfeatherraven, reddeatherraven+
S T A M P O F A P P R O V A L

WE GET IT!

You desperately want Grima more than anything in the world to the point where you're ungrateful for being blessed with some of the best luck we're ever seen in a gacha game just because you're not getting who you want.

No need to repeat it every other post, Shiny. It gets annoying real quick, if you ask me. :glare:

EDIT: Sorry if I came up as rude or anything, but I felt like I needed to share this instead of bottling it up...
At this rate I hope you never get male Grima.
Honestly I think y'all are saltier than he is at this point.

I mean yes, he's gotta learn to use who he has, and let's not understate the importance of that.

But beyond that let Shiny want who he wants, aye?

Ain't even just saying this as a M!Grima enthusiast either. We all got wishlists. I'd really like a Myrrh (or several) myself, I kind of understand the feeling.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I was thinking more like the Sun/Moon boss in Kirby, judging by this doc's description.

Praline and Professor take turns in battle, occasionally swapping roles. One would throw objects at the Player, while the other would attack via melee.

I REALLY like Opo's though.

Opossum switches between a dead and live state. When in his dead state, Opo's spirit manifests from his chest, having a much more menacing apoearence. This is where he will attack you. He has to recover energy via returning to live state. You can only damage him when he's in his live state.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
S T A M P O F A P P R O V A L

Honestly I think y'all are saltier than he is at this point.

I mean yes, he's gotta learn to use who he has, and let's not understate the importance of that.

But beyond that let Shiny want who he wants, aye?

Ain't even just saying this as a M!Grima enthusiast either. We all got wishlists. I'd really like a Myrrh (or several) myself, I kind of understand the feeling.
Speaking of which...for everyone, Heroes you wish you had, but don't have yet? For me:

- Celica
- Alm
- Minerva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom