• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
But wouldnt the ink have to be the same color as the individual Inklings colors or is it one universal color so they they dont die when they take a bath?

Nintendo I have questions
I bet they can shoot something at the shower/bath nozzle to activate it in their color or something. If inklines work that way. . .

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hue-hue-hue. Mythra said anus.
Bruh you're saying this within reading distance of someone who has making Uprising jokes as one of their gimmicks.

Once you've played a game where a character has to deal with being actively mocked with threats of being crapped out by someone who is currently actively and malevolently softcore voring them, I'm pretty sure the only conceivable response to chuckles at something as tame as anus is are you five, bruh?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What in the unholy **** is going on?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Bruh you're saying this within reading distance of someone who has making Uprising jokes as one of their gimmicks.

Once you've played a game where a character has to deal with being actively mocked with threats of being crapped out by someone who is currently actively and malevolently softcore voring them, I'm pretty sure the only conceivable response to chuckles at something as tame as anus is are you five, bruh?

Hue hue hue. Cori said anus. :troll:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Y'all acting like this is half as weird as the sex jokes that get made every few days.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Pretty much everything except an unholy ****.

Although unholy Deviantart kinks on the other hand are at least plausible.
I saw someone talking about Inkling poop.

I don't care what was the original point. This is unholy in my book.
Far as I can tell, this:

Well, atleast peoples are having fun, I guess.

D

Deleted member

I have a question about an Inkling that I really do not want to answer.

So another question.
If Inklings peed, what would it look like? Would it look like our urine? Do they pee something else? Do they even pee at all?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Suddenly I want to play the game.

D

Deleted member

Hue hue hue. Cori said anus. :troll:
Good thing he did not find my post, because this post right now is going to lead him finding that post and dunking on me. Sorry for the horrible Undertale meme.

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Do you guys have short term memory loss or what?

This is nothing compared to peak nintenzone
:061:
Y'all acting like this is half as weird as the sex jokes that get made every few days.
Look me in the eyes and tell me you believe I wouldn't joke about it regardless.

smug_kamui_small.png

D

Deleted member

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This is actually pretty relevant:
Why there isn't a gif of that moment? This is a crime right there.

Also, damn, I wanted to make a similar joke. But I didn't do it because I wasn't confident enough, freaking morning make you act like a *****.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Okay damn I mixed up this thread and the speculation thread.

I'm back to my hole here where I belong. :evil:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So I found out the chick that won on the UFC match was the one who had her face firmly planted in the others crotch for atleast half the match.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So I found out the chick that won on the UFC match was the one who had her face firmly planted in the others crotch for atleast half the match.
Michelle Watterson vs Cortney Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom