• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So after 21 years i've finally played tetris. Through puyo pop tetris' demo, but tetris nonetheless

sidenote: i am COMPLETE garbage at this game. Fitting with all the garbage blocks sent to me.
:061:
Wait am I actually older than you? I thought you were like a year or two older than me.

D

Deleted member

@Shishœ

You were talking about Phoenix Feathers earlier? You've seen the Hunting Quests, right? Tomorrow, the Hunting Quests contain enemies that drop Phoenix Feathers and Yggdrasil Seeds. And the drop rates are supposedly decent, so you can get some Feathers for your Waver from those. If you have Apples from the Da Vinci Event, it would be a good time to use those as you can still do just about all of the Zero Event stuff without using apples while these Hunting Quests will only last a short time.
>Feathers
>Seeds
Yeah boiiiiii

Waver is Lv72 already so he'll need those feathers real soon. Honestly feels kinda weird how quick I got him to this point when compared to the rest of my party.
I also really need Seeds, it's just that they're for lower priority Servants for me like Robin and Mash, so I wasn't desperate about them, so this will be two birds with one stone.
So after 21 years i've finally played tetris. Through puyo pop tetris' demo, but tetris nonetheless

sidenote: i am COMPLETE garbage at this game. Fitting with all the garbage blocks sent to me.
How does anyone go through their whole life without ever playing Tetris tho?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
LOL, the "New Eeveelution" suggested through merchandise turned out to be eevee wearing sunglasses

I wouldn't rely on that magazine as any sort of confirmation. It's been talked about before on other sites and the article writer is clearly writing based off of an assumption (that is, new Pokémon game on new system=new generation) rather then being truly in the know.

I'm more surprised that Youtubers are reporting on it now as it was making waves at least a couple weeks ago.
Well the people I saw report it were RuffledRowlit, who reports any rumor (from what I've seen) no matter how little credit it has ...And Verlisify

Last edited:
how is this even a demo. i can play forever basically. . .
Wait am I actually older than you? I thought you were like a year or two older than me.
im actually 400 years old. Just been a while since playing tetris

(yup. 21)

>Feathers
>Seeds
Yeah boiiiiii

Waver is Lv72 already so he'll need those feathers real soon. Honestly feels kinda weird how quick I got him to this point when compared to the rest of my party.
I also really need Seeds, it's just that they're for lower priority Servants for me like Robin and Mash, so I wasn't desperate about them, so this will be two birds with one stone.

How does anyone go through their whole life without ever playing Tetris tho?
It didnt look cool to me as a kid and i wasnt old enough for the OG gamebotly tetris craze.
>My plants are infected with sclerotinia
>Sheds single tear

Im giving you a follow because of that.
wow you werent kidding. Good to know you have low standards :troll:

same for everyone else who liked that post.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You know what's more surprising?

I'm older than you.

I just learned that and I nearly **** myself.
how is this even a demo. i can play forever basically. . .

im actually 400 years old. Just been a while since playing tetris

(yup. 21)

It didnt look cool to me as a kid and i wasnt old enough for the OG gamebotly tetris craze.

wow you werent kidding. Good to know you have low standards :troll:

same for everyone else who liked that post.

Assuming Aurane is 23, that makes me the awkward middle evolution.

Guys help I'm Grotle.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I feel like Quilava is the most awkward middle stage because it looks weirdly long.

<- Example

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

While red does have age over you in terms of spamming likes, he usually spams likes for an actual reason.

You have been getting better though.
I SPAM LIKES FOR AN ACTUAL REASON TOO!
I LIKE POSTS THAT ARE FUNNY, IMPORTANT OR GOOD!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I mean.

He can still want one.
Fair.

I personally would still like a +Atk/-Spd one for optimal damage output, but at the same time, the stats I got are more than good enough for me to be like "I'm not gonna go out of my way to get this, I need to spend my orbs for new ****"

Besides, he's gonna need all the defense he can get for the Falchions.

I SPAM LIKES FOR AN ACTUAL REASON TOO!
I LIKE POSTS THAT ARE FUNNY, IMPORTANT OR GOOD!
Considering how often we proved that you don't read our posts from time to time...

That's one heck of a contradiction.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
>Sees talk about if/how Inklings got potty

In the Splatoon manga, one character does rush to a public restroom after having too many drinks. Doesn't sound too different from humans. The bathroom door has "WC" on it (I'm assuming it means Water Closet)

What happens in there I don't know and probably don't want to know.

D

Deleted member

I am not kidding when I say I am feeling the most humiliated I have ever been in my life. :(
No, you don't. Didn't, rather.
Well I find them funny, important or good.
Considering how often we proved that you don't read our posts from time to time...

That's one heck of a contradiction.
I read quickly, so I like the posts.
Not saying this is a good thing though.

D

Deleted member

Allow me to meme:
Haha nice meme.
I feel like 99% of your posts are goofy discussion or memes.
You are never serious. Not saying this is a bad thing at all.

Lets keep this place positive. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
>Sees talk about if/how Inklings got potty

In the Splatoon manga, one character does rush to a public restroom after having too many drinks. Doesn't sound too different from humans. The bathroom door has "WC" on it (I'm assuming it means Water Closet)

What happens in there I don't know and probably don't want to know.
They're made of ink.

I doubt they could make anything solid...

I read quickly, so I like the posts.
Not saying this is a good thing though.
Keep on fixing that because yes, there's really been some progress.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom