• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Topping 3 Pizza(ha, get it?):
  1. Chicken with catupiry
  2. Pepperoni with onions
  3. Margherita
This is the truth and no one can deny it.

Gwen, if I were ever gonna envy something you have it would most definitely not be the toy commercials

Ok, Shiny, we need to talk.
LOOK AT ME IM SHISHΠI AM WOKE BECAUSE I DON'T WATCH TOY COMMERCIALS NOW WATCH AS I OBSESS OVER JPEGS OF ANIME WAIFUS AND HUSBANDOS I CAN SPEND LOADS OF MONEY AND TIME ON BECAUSE MY LAZY ASS IS TOO LAZY TO GOOGLE SOME ANIME *****

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So... question...

What other toppings were on the pineapple pizza? Because just slapping pineapple on pepperoni or something is gross.

With Canadian Bacon or chicken, the flavors compliment each other and taste great.
Watch someone make a "None Pizza Left Beef" but its "None Pizza Left Pineapple" where its just Pineapple on freaking crust

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Here is a modified version of my plan.
This is about the dictator's daughter.

She is one of the smartest people in her planet, she is very attractive. If she entered a beauty contest, she would be number one. MY STORY IS ANIME STYLE. She also has big breasts, but never wears revealing suits. She only wears a fancy suit and a tie, as she likes to dress modest and formal instead of in a bikini. She falls in love with the protagonist, who is your average guy. Also the dictator's daughter is one of the nicest people in the world. She is nice and very caring, and selfless. Though the dictator's daughter is not perfect. She has flaws.

The daughter is supposed to marry what the dictator chooses. The dictator will not choose a pheasant, but our protagonist is a pheasant according to the dictator.

Can you all tell me how you feel about it please?

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Here is a modified version of my plan.

She is one of the smartest people in her planet, she is very attractive. If she entered a beauty contest, she would be number one. MY STORY IS ANIME STYLE. She also has big breasts, but never wears revealing suits. She only wears a fancy suit and a tie, as she likes to dress modest and formal instead of in a bikini. She falls in love with the protagonist, who is your average guy. Also the dictator's daughter is one of the nicest people in the world. She is nice and very caring, and selfless. Though the dictator's daughter is not perfect. She has flaws.

The daughter is supposed to marry what the dictator chooses. The dictator will not chose a pheasant, but our protagonist is.

Can you all tell me how you feel about it please?
I'm pretty sure the last sentence has a typo, but honestly the story would probably be way, way better if you actually rolled with that.

D

Deleted member

LOOK AT ME IM SHISHΠI AM WOKE BECAUSE I DON'T WATCH TOY COMMERCIALS NOW WATCH AS I OBSESS OVER JPEGS OF ANIME WAIFUS AND HUSBANDOS I CAN SPEND LOADS OF MONEY AND TIME ON BECAUSE MY LAZY *** IS TOO LAZY TO GOOGLE SOME ANIME *****
Wait, I don't remember hacking Gwen's account, what's this?
Oh well, joke's on them, I never spent any money on mobile games

Also, relevant

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Wait, I don't remember hacking Gwen's account, what's this?
Oh well, joke's on them, I never spent any money on mobile games

Also, relevant
but you sink loads lf hours and emotion into jpegs that you can google. At least if I buy the toys, I'm getting my money's worth as I can't just google it to save time and money or even print it

also yes I have bought the toys even the limited edition thing that goes for 500 dollars sometimes, though I got mine for free

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Some salted squid for your day.

D

Deleted member

You're anime is garbage.
*Your
but you sink loads lf hours and emotion into jpegs that you can google. At least if I buy the toys, I'm getting my money's worth as I can't just google it to save time and money or even print it

also yes I have bought the toys even the limited edition thing that goes for 500 dollars sometimes, though I got mine for free
I mean, the in-game artworks are higher quality so...
They also come with some sweet animations.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Finally. Got all the Chaos Claws, Phoenix Feathers and all the Gems I wanted from the shop. That should be ever--*sees the 20 Black Beast Grease in the shop that requires 40 Self Portraits each* *looks back at the Assassin node* Nope. Not going through that again. I don't think I even have any Servants that require them. *Edison requires 6 for Max Ascension* *Angra Mainyu requires 10 for 2nd Ascension*

You tear me apart, game.

Can't believe I had to type all that 3 times due to loading issues.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK I suddenly came up with one that feels perfect but I'm worried the reference is gonna fly over everyone's heads.

It's a lot of Twitter crazy from me right now but eh all we got in here is another futile pizza argument and a bit of anime so I'm probably fine LOL.

D

Deleted member

It is fun to see a pretty good competitive player get defeated by amibos.
Amibos are really strong.

D

Deleted member

There's no way you can't get high quality anime ***** on your apps but not on the internet
But that's implying I play it for the anime tiddies and that I simply don't already look them up when stamina is recharging
I didn't put that 're there.

Its was my phone.

Yeah.
No, I meant your anime sucks.
I don't care what Shish says this scene still cracks me up every time
Why is the budget for this toy commervial so low?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
But that's implying I play it for the anime tiddies and that I simply don't already look them up when stamina is recharging

No, I meant your anime sucks.

Why is the budget for this toy commervial so low?
Then you're being redundant

tbh that IS one of the worst looking effects this season if you mean the orange/grey guy swooping down and the show looks a lot better usually but yeah the show is rather low budget to the point they made CGI glass to 'shatter' so they don't have to buy glass, a cleaner and permission to make a mess in a room

D

Deleted member

Even more modified! I want to show you all.

The daughter is supposed to marry who the dictator chooses. The dictator will not choose a pheasant, but our protagonist is a pheasant according to the dictator.

I am a nerd.
Glad you all are responding to it.
Falco is the protagonist, I assume?
Wow.... never knew that Star Fox did that.
Coolio. I learned something new.

D

Deleted member

Then you're being redundant

tbh that IS one of the worst looking effects this season if you mean the orange/grey guy swooping down and the show looks a lot better usually but yeah the show is rather low budget to the point they made CGI glass to 'shatter' so they don't have to buy glass, a cleaner and permission to make a mess in a room
I don't see how.
I don't have an anime.
Neither do I but here we are

The daughter is supposed to marry who the dictator chooses. The dictator will not choose a pheasant, but our protagonist is a pheasant according to the dictator.

I am a nerd.

I think you shouldn't define a character completely by their beauty. Like, describing a character's physical appearence is fine but when it's all just "she is very attractive", "she would win a beauty contest" and "she has big breasts", there's an issue of not actually giving the reader a mental image and, well, the objetification of the character.

Also, I think you mean "peasent" not "pheasent"

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

I am a nerd.

No, Shiny.

The word you meant was peasants. Pheasants are birds.

D

Deleted member

I don't see how.

I think you shouldn't define a character completely by their beauty. Like, describing a character's physical appearence is fine but when it's all just "she is very attractive", "she would win a beauty contest" and "she has big breasts", there's an issue of not actually giving the reader a mental image and, well, the objetification of the character.

Yes, I do. Google corrected it. Dang it.
I mean a peasent, not a bird. :lol:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Might have to sig this.

Ya know... I couldn't put it in to words before, but this perfectly sums up my thoughts on TLJ. Granted, I still liked the movie and thought it was still enjoyable (flaws in writing tend to annoy me less than others), but yeah I agree with everything here.

I'm real curious as to what you thought of Luke's portrayal and Rose in general. Those were some of the most contested parts of the movie.
Rose is just a really poorly written character, in that she doesn't need to be in the film. She doesn't add anything to it. She's there to give Finn a reason to learn the things he'd already learned in the last film. "We fight to save what we love" is the prime example of that. The primary motivation for Finn abandoning the Resistance in the movie is to save Rey, and at the end of the film, he's perfectly willing to give his own life to save the Resistance. She's just there to spell it out for the dumb people in the audience. And my single biggest gripe in the movie is how she's the one who points out the suffering on Canto Blight, completely ignoring the fact that Finn was the one who was kidnapped as a child and brainwashed into being a Space Nazi. Like, yeah, Rose, Finn knows the universe isn't fair more than most people.

As for Luke, there are parts I like, parts I don't. Some people take umbrage with Luke snapping and almost murdering his nephew. I don't. That's always been part of Luke's character. He has a spark of his old man's darkness in him. One of the best moments of the OT is when Luke goes ballistic on Vader during their duel in ROTJ, only to stop when he realizes he's not very different from Vader after all.

I'm less fond of him completely writing Kylo off after he turns. That's completely out of line with Luke in the OT, who wouldn't listen to Obi-Wan, Yoda or Vader himself telling him Vader was beyond saving. That could have been handled way better, and it wouldn't even need that big of a change. All they had to do was say Luke already tried to turn Kylo back to the light, and failed. At least then he'd feel more like his old self.

Similarly, shutting himself off from the Force just feels wrong for so many reasons, but the chief reason being Luke cares for his friends. He disobeyed Yoda and took off for Cloud City on basically a hunch that his friends were in danger. He's the kind of guy who'd walk into Jabba's palace unarmed and with no real plan, just to save his friends. If Kylo is beyond saving, that's one thing, but he'd never abandon Han and Leia to their fight against the First Order. And even if he DID feel the need to exile himself out of guilt and stay out of the fight, he still wouldn't shut himself off from being able to watch over Han and Leia in case they really needed him.

And the whole Luke dying thing. I don't hate Luke dying on principle. I fully expected to have to watch him die before TFA even came out. I just hate the WAY they executed it. Luke goes to Crait, he fights the First Order, and then he's killed by Kylo. Oh, no! But, wait, just kidding, Luke was just astral projecting and he's still alive. Hurray! Oh, but astral projecting also killed him.

I can't be the only one who had the gravity of his death stripped away by the double fake-out.

And Rian, man, explain to me one thing, please. Why is Luke using the blue lightsaber in the Crait battle? A.) We watched the blue lightsaber get destroyed like half an hour ago. Kylo watched the blue lightsaber get destroyed half an hour ago. B.) Luke hasn't used that lightsaber in decades. Decades! Why would he feel the need to project himself using it? He has a perfectly good green lightsaber! I was waiting for that green lightsaber allllll film, and all you do is tease me with it when Luke tries to murder Ben in his sleep? Why?? Why can't you give me this ONE thing??

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I don't see how.

You're looking at jpegs to wait while you gain stamina that you use to get orbs to get more jpegs

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Aye, we got Siegfried back, that's good. The definitely made sure he was younger. Also, the man's got the guns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom