• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I once drew a picture of a Rattata with Jay Leno's face that got 500,000 views.
And you told me my old Roger Smith as Rosalina avatar was the weirdest thing you've ever drawn.

I tried to find that thing too and it's buried so deep it's with the Christmas presents.

D

Deleted member

Uh.

Cori is a cutie.

Everyone here loves her.

Greedy little *****.
I have the right to be greedy, my soul could be used to make at least 100 nukes.
Be glad I'm not asking for NP5 King Hassan.
When people mention shipping me, it's pretty much always with people I often get into debates with.

Can't really say I blame them, though. I mean, Tree Gelbman Tree Gelbman and I sometimes call eachother pet names in the midst of arguments. :awesome:
You call it debates but all I see is extremely aggressive flirting.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Going to play FEH.
GIVE ME MALE GRIMA PLEASE!!!!!! :cry: :cry:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
@Burb is my board boyfriend.

My board boyfriend that I want to slip arsenic and perform Cell Block Tango from the hit musical Chicago about sometimes, but my board boyfriend none the less.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK but consider this

Super Smash Bros Inkling Twitter

Its Woomy Time.png

Inkling said:
OK but TBH my name's not really Inkling I just don't want to share my personal info K. I mean, it's like one of you human peeps calling yourself "Human," nobody really does it but if everyone else is doing it you just kind of stay quiet and roll with it??
Inkling said:
"Why do you-a spend so much time-a staring at your phone" bruh why do you spend so much time staring at a chick you never even getting to first base with SMH
Inkling said:
So today I learned that the milk humans drink apparently comes from something called a "cow." And apparently I'm something called "lactose intolerant."

OH GOSH THE FARTING MAKE IT STOP
Inkling said:
You know that one guy is actually kinda hot. I should prolly check up on how old he is tho, don't wanna go in thinking I'm dating a 14 and he's actually 11, right

Update said:
OK upon investigation there are completely different problems here than I expected
Inkling said:
I'm pretty sure saying the punching bags are stuffed with "love" means they're actually stuffed with something that's either a safety violation or outright illegal
Inkling said:
Guys help I think I broke my jaw during that fall this is important it's the only bone I have
Inkling said:
OK protip never pet the little yellow mutant cat thing's cheeks. Unless you also like sticking scissors into electrical outlets in which case wassup I got a fun time 4 U

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Finds a Green Stone when summoning.
-Gets Camilla instead of Male Grima-
:mad: :mad: :mad:

D

Deleted member

This thread is horrible at keeping it family friendly.
:lol:
I am being such a hypocrite.....

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC