• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah I saw that as well.

To be fair though I think the comment made by Geekdom was a bit uncalled for. He almost set himself up for that.
I don’t know what Geekdom said but I’d believe it. I had a crazy month of finding out about him, then subbing him, then finding him annoying and unsubbing him.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah it's not a great look for the guy.
I watched a lot of his Dragonball videos and he usually comes across as a cool guy but that was a pretty backhanded compliment.

I mean **** he literally called him a "fat neckbeard". If that's not backhanded I don't know what is lol.

I forgot smackdown existed.

Im pretty much done with wrestling but I still watched mania and raw. what happened on Smackdown after mania.
I already know about
Paige and MitB being cashed in

lol at Carmella beating Charlotte but not Asuka btw
:061:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I watched a lot of his Dragonball videos and he usually comes across as a cool guy but that was a pretty backhanded compliment.

I mean **** he literally called him a "fat neckbeard". If that's not backhanded I don't know what is lol.
That's neither backhanded nor a compliment.

That's an open palm slap.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
https://twitter.com/WWEBrayWyatt/status/984149825129275393?s=19
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Basically he was being an *** to WWE Wrestler Bray Wyatt and he got called out for it.
He kinda seems like a **** disturber, that Geekdom guy.

Same ****, different day.

I'm... Gonna go to bed. You guys have a good night.
Goodnight Aurane!

reading this chat, laying back in bed with an old tom fawkes steam playing and goofing off in some discord messages with friends

ya
Sounds like... fun?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
New ARMS update, new Gallery pictures, which means my compulsive need to complete this game will resurface...

Oh wait, got enough coins to buy all the pics.

Guess I don't need to care about a game I regret buying anymore.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Ain't that where you've been posting your drawings though?

Would kinda suck losing those.
Don't worry, bud.

I got THOSE all backed up on Tumblr.

All 217 of 'em.

And saved onto my computer by extension as well.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Apparently, Byte and Barq passed their inspection for the Grand Prix in their combined form so they would count as a single person.

In other words, they're literally cheating by being a two-in-one character and are getting away with it.

:laugh:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Apparently, Byte and Barq passed their inspection for the Grand Prix in their combined form so they would count as a single person.

In other words, they're literally cheating by being a two-in-one character and are getting away with it.

Sounds like something I’d do.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I somehow managed to get a Ike from my free summon today. Pretty nice.

As for his nature, he turned out to be -HP +Defense. Not quite the best nature, but it seems like a pretty good nature for him, so I guess I can't complain about that.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Having a Skell is fun af, tackling the big boys in Oblivia and wrecking them with my Amdusias is damn satisfying.

Im unstoppab- who is this Barnabas *****?

Last edited:

Chrono.

I don’t know what Geekdom said but I’d believe it. I had a crazy month of finding out about him, then subbing him, then finding him annoying and unsubbing him.
I'm not subbed to him but I still think he does some pretty informative videos.

Sadly, I saw him on Twitter and he's annoying af.

Much prefer MasakoX in general.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Don't worry, bud.

I got THOSE all backed up on Tumblr.

All 217 of 'em.

And saved onto my computer by extension as well.
Phew.

Honestly fond of your stuff. Also kind of lost a lot of my own early work, didn't want to see anyone else go through it.

Long as it's saved, by all means.

Heh.

Respect +1.

I somehow managed to get a Ike from my free summon today. Pretty nice.

As for his nature, he turned out to be -HP +Defense. Not quite the best nature, but it seems like a pretty good nature for him, so I guess I can't complain about that.
Bit lame losing bulk but that's the stat I'd want to lose the bulk for.

Don't have to worry about your hips pool when everyone's doing zero.

Chrono.

Having a Skell is fun af, tackling the big boys in Oblivia and wrecking them with my Amdusias is damn satisfying.

Im unstoppab- who is this Barnabas *****?
You gotta fight him for a mission later so don't worry.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ran through FGO just to see how long a reset takes (Not too long)

Got some materials I dont care for

3 star mephistophles
4 star Siegfried
3 star Fergus mac Róich
4 star Ushiwa "what are clothes" kamaru
4 star stheno

I dont know who any of these people are unfortunately. Bye

There's a Bride Nero wtf? I was sort of hoping that was just a FEH thing
Trust me when I say that variants are not exclusive to FEH, especially when it comes to some of the Welfare Servants and the eventual Swimsuit Servants with some of them being better than their normal counterparts.
That being said, Bride Nero is limited, meaning you'll never get her normally unless she's on a Rate-Up Banner. So you don't need to worry about her if you don't want her.
Either, not the best list, but Fergus and Ushi are decent and Siegfried is far from useless.
That's probably the worst first pull you could have made lol.
Siegfried is the worst Saber and Stheno is pure garbage. Also, pretty sure Ushiwa is a 3*.
Ironically, Kojiro is better than both of those 4* in their jobs. Those being Dragon-slaying and being a decent Assassin.
Siegfried is, FAR, from the worst Saber. What made Siegfried not so decent in France was because of the fact that all of them were Riders, which, while Siegfried is not weak against, his Skill does not give him enough to do massive damage or take little damage from dragons, especially against Dragons like Fafnir. I could tell you that if all of the dragons were Lancers, Siegfried would've shined a lot.
Heck, he was super useful facing that one Lancer dragon in the Rome Coliseum Event. And there's a reason we have videos of him soloing Lancer Alter and even Lancer Arthoria. Also the fact that combining George's NP with Siegfried's Dragon Slayer and Balmung is a very real damaging combo. And eventually Siegfried will be decent in general once he gets his Skill Buff to his Dragon Slayer skill.
Kojiro was useful in France due to the fact that all of the Wyverns and dragons were Riders, which Assassins are strong against. Combine that with the fact that in Japan early on, you didn't get at least one 4-Star. Kojiro was useful for France for being easy to ascend and for being the poor man's answer to the Dragons in France.

Anyway, Stheno is garbage by herself, even with her niche for male targets, although she will eventually get a niche for Divine Servants, with a skill that boosts allies ATK and boosts Divine Servants even farther, much like Jeanne Alter's Dragon Witch skill that boosts Allies Atk normally and boosts Dragon Servants ATK even farther.
And as mentioned, she is decent against Male Servants. I mean, Japan's answer for Edmond Dantes when he was out was using 2 Euryales and a Stheno, as thanks to their Charms, Edmond could be rendered helpless due to being charmed continuously by both their skills and NPs.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Now that's just blatantly wrong.
Clearly this needs some heavy explanation. Just asking.. Have you heaven watch XC2 cutscenes? Especially late chapter
Nia English VA fells off in most serious cutscenes...a bit like Rex but not too severe than Rex. I am definitely not alone on this one.
So.. I pretty much agreed with this Youtuber's video:

Even though he clarify he thinks Nia English VA wasn't bad but.... a miscast... this video's reaction is literally my initial reaction when hearing Nia's English VA for the first time... even if I am ok with Nia's English VA for most of the time now... I still think her English VA isn't good...
So, technically you really can't say it's blatantly wrong, if you just disagree it's fine by me.
Those who liked.... Hope they have play the game or at least watch the XC2 cutscenes lol.
-Playing XCX is convincing me that Morytha is NLA or just LA
Eh... final chapter says it other wise lol... but once I saw an Interstate sign as a bridge... you are right... or an alter New LA, the New LA if it was human that f**k up themselves, and not the aliens...
-Those Guldo boys are just humans that tried to become Blade Eaters by implating cores on their brain tissue to achieve immortality; they became horrid corruptions of themselves... but they indeed achieved immortality.
So... are they human from the long past? And hey... this wasn't mentioned in chp 8 and 9... I think...

-The choice between Pyra or Mythra even conflicted Saito himself
That tweet was a reference to that? It's nice how Saitou also thinks that way.
I mean... yeah, we later realized her ascended form is called Pneuma...
-The choice affects the ending of the game, but only in a pretty minor way.
It will just alter the calling in certain cutscenes... for now... like when Jin grabs Pyra/Mythra... base on your choice Nia will shout differently... but still turn back to Mythra lol.
-Did you skip traveled to go in a world tour of Alrest with Jin?
I only stayed in the Gormott in with him lol.
Also Rex on Brighid sucks lol.
-Yeah, if you overdrove Blades to Rex, you'll realize those Protocols got wasted
I only overdrive Finch and Herald to Rex... so no big deal lol...
And also I overdrive Gorg from Nia to Rex too...lol.
-Infernal Guldo was literally made to get ****ed by Pneuma, poor dude lmao
I'm at Lv 99 already, so... he's already dead lol.
-Tiem to do the KOS-MOS quest
Oh, KOS MOS quest...already done.
best part...
When Zeke's cousin Astelle was checking KOS MOS' outfit...she was trying to take a part of KOS OS where she considers offensive to public decency LOL.
And then Pyra tells Astelle she can't do that.
YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THE SUPER FLYING POPPI BRUH
Oh... right...
tfw NG+ will allow you to use the Tornans to beat Analthrust and get some revenge.
Yeah, I aware of that lol. Can't wait to enter New Game +... but I want to finish EVERYTHING before I enter New Game +.
-Now the rest of the superbosses have spawned and some areas are filled with Lv. 95-99 Drivers, Alrest just got fun, yo.
That's what I am gonna do once I finish all the quest.
I beat a lv 100 driver, so they aren't big deal... unless they are hoards of drivers....

-Sheba is turbo lesbian, they can't even hide that in the english dub lol; one of my fav Blades actually.
Meh... she's just a very funny Blade for me.
Her best moment...
DIVINE PUNISHMENT!*kick*

And even if she's a lesbian... I think she still likes money that most... like Mr.Krabs lol.
-Realizing Finch has the same VA as Brighid... and Boreas made me enjoy her a bit more.
Hm... I didn't know that... are you talking about English or Japanese VA?
I only know Electra and Floren shares the same English VA.
-The cowgirl accent made me dislike Dahlia more, I like the reverse cowgir-[redacted]
It's already a "popular" thing to bash Dahlia...but still, screw you guys who say it otherwise (Not really lol), Dahlia's English VA very interesting.
-Rev up that Tiger! Tiger! to make 3.1459 broken af.
I can't wait to make Poppi super OP. Still not a fan of Tiger! Tiger! though.

Also... anyone check the A button voiceline of Dagas in the Blade Album?
That should be a meme lol.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
What is with the increasing amount of nerds hating on sports?

Like, you don't like it, don't mock others and treat their hobby as below you.

D

Deleted member

I never cared for sports that much, but I do not hate it. I am fine with sports.
I do not know why nerds will be hating on sports more.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Some nerds think they’re above sports.

And proper hygiene
I....hate....nerds....who....don't....shower...

End of story. It's disgusting, unhealthy and has literally no benefit.

Bathe.

Bathe.
Man I dont get not showering.

Like what the ****. Like yeah im biased because I think showers feel like heaven but why would people be so gross. It can't be just laziness. Gross

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Man I dont get not showering.

Like what the ****. Like yeah im biased because I think showers feel like heaven but why would people be so gross. It can't be just laziness. Gross
As far as I'm concerned it's a mental block caused by either supreme lack of self awareness or the inability to grasp the situation.

Humans are naturally attracted to clean things. Hell, most animals are. Even pigs will chose a clean pen if given the choice.

What's worse is that these people expect to get laid, but no one wants to sleep with ya when they can smell your stench from across the room.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

I think it's mostly just people hating on what they themselves don't understand.

Personally I'm prone to the odd sportsball crack, but I also genuinely enjoy watching team sports sometimes. The tactical aspects are kind of interesting.

D

Deleted member

Bathe.
I am one of those guys who likes to take showers, so you would not hate me.
Also controversial opinion, but....
Shower >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bath

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I am one of those guys who likes to take showers, so you would not hate me.
Also controversial opinion, but....
Shower >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bath
That's not a controversial opinion.

That's like what 95% of people think.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
To the Xenoblade Chronicles fans in this thread (most notably @Malos, Mythra Mythra and mario123007 mario123007 ), I have played the second game up to Chapter 8 thus far. If you wish to tag me in anything related to this game up until that point, I wouldn't mind; I do want to finish the game soon either way.
I highly recommend just finish off chapter 8 and 9 at this point... once you are a the final chapter you can basically finish any Blade quest and quest.

If you can, you can also check my reviews on the Blade quests. Since I got all the rare Blades before chapter 7, I already finish it all of the rare Blade quests. Yes, that even includes KOS MOS.

People hating sports? I understand some people dislike certain sports... but c'mon, sports is a good hobby.

D

Deleted member

That's not a controversial opinion.

That's like what 95% of people think.
I know, it is just the people who think so are going to argue.

I honestly think baths are not good for cleaning. You are literally sitting in your own filth.

A shower is so much better than a bath.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
As far as I'm concerned it's a mental block caused by either supreme lack of self awareness or the inability to grasp the situation.

Humans are naturally attracted to clean things. Hell, most animals are. Even pigs will chose a clean pen if given the choice.

What's worse is that these people expect to get laid, but no one wants to sleep with ya when they can smell your stench from across the room.
>not showering
>expect to get laid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom