• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So there is this Baseball game and....

Who is on first base and I do not know who is on second base.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Ay, how about a Starforce collection, am I right guys????

Crickets chirp

Right, just me still.

For real though X collection looks SICK. Especially being able to fight two bosses from different games at the same time, that couldn't have been an easy modification. It also looks like they put WAY more effort into it than the classic legacy collection, haha.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I think you wasn't fast enough.

But at least, this kind of thing gives no infraction points.
nah the post was awhile ago on friday and unedited

it was a screenshot of my alert box being destroyed by red and me commenting under it all saying how it was destroyed under a spoiler along with a gif of me crying at one of your posts

but ya no points just a spam warning is all, i understand just forgetful :tired:

Last edited:
Beat Sturm first try.

Either Eagle is way more OP on those first 2 turns compared to Sami than I though, or it's just the trend of me getting better. This first time I played I dont even think I was able to cross the bridge after like a dozen tries. . .

Unfortunately. . .as satisying as it was to toy with Sturm as he began to lose, I have no desire to keep playing lol.

WELP BEAT 3 GAMES IN 4 DAYS. THIS IS UNUSUAL. WHAT'S NEXT?

:061:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Tekken 3's still hands down my favorite Tekken OST. But I forgot how much I liked the Tekken 2 OST as well, helps that the unlockable characters get Tekken 1 songs as their themes.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Your avatars are always two females. So I know it! I'm gonna make you those two creepy twins that are basically one person
Alright, score wincest it is then. Also the 2 in my avatar aren't twins.

BTW I'm not serious about the incest thing.

Funny story.

I legitimately forgot who Froppy was.

Of course we're not cooking the frog girl.
Good, then you won't be slammed into the ground.

Ay, how about a Starforce collection, am I right guys????

Crickets chirp

Right, just me still.

For real though X collection looks SICK. Especially being able to fight two bosses from different games at the same time, that couldn't have been an easy modification. It also looks like they put WAY more effort into it than the classic legacy collection, haha.
...I'll take that Starforce Collection, it'd be as good as any other entry point in the series.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, Mordred's finally fully ascended.
Screenshot_20180410-112914.png

My main trio is all on Lv80, though Kojiro has been grailed so he can go until 85 and I'm keeping the event Grail to get him to 90.
Now I need to focus on maxing out their skills.
>Mordred needs Saber Gems
Ok, those are in the sho--
>Same currency as Cu's Phoenix Feathers
Also how the **** do you get crystalized lores I need that 5-turn cooldown on Protection from Arrows

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

Battle Network collection seems like the next logical step.

Though later games started having multiple versions which can make things a little tricky.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I still think it's weird to combine Warding Breath and Vengeful Fighter.

With that said though, it does mean you still get the accelerated cooldown even if VF stops working, so that kind of idea does have value.
Accelerated cooldown is still wholly secondary to the Res +4.

But yes, in a perfect world he'd actually have Warding Stance 3. RNGeesus simply refused to pass me any Neko!Sakura.

Yeah, Def/Res would be good. Especially since every dragon on your team but her doesn't really have an amazing Res stat.
M!Grima gets servicable with Warding Breath but yeah, that's why there's a pile of distributed Res buffs.

I thought I didn't have access to Rally Def/Res but it turns out Roderick snuck in while I was pulling for dragons, so that's something to look forward to on the next revision.

Her Res isn't really high enough to have Res Smoke work properly.

Would've actually worked better on Nowi due to her having the highest Res in your team, but I doubt you'd want to kill off F!Grima.
It's been a non-issue so far since F!Grima doesn't see a lot of combat, but so far it's stuck around as part of a wallbreaking strat.

Theoretically she boops something, everyone's Res goes in the toilet, and then the competent dragons clean up the mess.

Normally breaking formation and taking initiative would be disastrous at best, but now that she's packing Guidance she can potentially move the dragon ball over to her with alarming speed after the Res boop. Going to put it through field trials and see how it goes.

G Tomebreaker is a great idea, but not for F!Grima since she's faster than both Naga users to the point where the G Tomebreaker setup (tome user can't follow-up but you have an automatic one) would very likely happen anyway.

I'm a bit iffy on Guard though since she doesn't really have the highest health or the best defenses. Would work early on, but would be useless once she gets hit.
Fair points both, especially the latter. I know the recommended build has Guard as an option, but it's never going on mine.

Quick Riposte 2 wouldn't be shabby though. She hardly needs 3; wherever she's swatted to, it won't land between 80% and 70% of her HP. Hell she could practically get by with 1.

So +7 Def/Res when combined with Male Grima's Ward Dragons and +10 on anyone who would get the theorotical Rally Def/Res.

That idea has potential, not gonna lie.
Right?

With the Drive on Res, Rally up, and the dragon ball in full swing, the least scary option is that F!Grima's lackluster defenses jack up to a respectable 33 Def / 35 Res.

God help whoever has to deal with Nowi or M!Grima's numbers.

RIP the chicken kid
I really do wish I had a fifth slot for the chicken kid. It's kinda sad seeing her benched.

I should at least take some time to build her for Rival Domains after I've got the crews settled a little more.

You still shouldn't eat Froppy because that's illegal
Small brain: Not interested in her that way thank ye.

Big brain: Still doesn't change my prior statement.

Galaxy brain:
upload_2018-4-10_14-0-27.png

Yeah aight then.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Welp... I can already feel the salt from Pauline supporters, even though this video has solid points.

Accelerated cooldown is still wholly secondary to the Res +4.

But yes, in a perfect world he'd actually have Warding Stance 3. RNGeesus simply refused to pass me any Neko!Sakura.
So glad I got some insane luck on the Halloween banner :p

It's been a non-issue so far since F!Grima doesn't see a lot of combat, but so far it's stuck around as part of a wallbreaking strat.

Theoretically she boops something, everyone's Res goes in the toilet, and then the competent dragons clean up the mess.

Normally breaking formation and taking initiative would be disastrous at best, but now that she's packing Guidance she can potentially move the dragon ball over to her with alarming speed after the Res boop. Going to put it through field trials and see how it goes.
But still, if someone has higher res than her, it won't work.

And the foe having higher Res to deny a Smoke is only a moot point when said foe is a ranged unit with a lower def than res.

Fair points both, especially the latter. I know the recommended build has Guard as an option, but it's never going on mine.

Quick Riposte 2 wouldn't be shabby though. She hardly needs 3; wherever she's swatted to, it won't land between 80% and 70% of her HP. Hell she practically could get by with 1.
That could work, yeah.

Right?

With the Drive on Res, Rally up, and the dragon ball in full swing, the least scary option is that F!Grima's lackluster defenses jack up to a respectable 33 Def / 35 Res.

God help whoever has to deal with Nowi or M!Grima's numbers.
Indeed...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Battle Network collection seems like the next logical step.

Though later games started having multiple versions which can make things a little tricky.
That'd be great, though I sort of have a feeling they'd probably do the Zero games first, since they haven't had any console released outside of the Wii-U Eshop.

I'd still prefer MMBN getting a collection, since it never had one of any kind. I could see them having a simple "Version Select" when picking anything from MMBN3 - MMBN6.

Not to mention, they could have some neat extras in those games as well. Something like the double bosses that the Mega Man X collections are doing. Imagine fighting Protoman and Bass at the same time, for example. Or they could take those Starforce Mega Man sprites from the remake of the first game, and make it some unlockable feature.

I don't know how they'll handle multiplayer though, I mean Co-Op on bosses shouldn't be too hard, just let player 1 go first for picking their chips I guess. I know it wasn't as big as Starforce's PVP, but still.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
But still, if someone has higher res than her, it won't work.

And the foe having higher Res to deny a Smoke is only a moot point when said foe is a ranged unit with a lower def than res.
I think you're confusing Res Smoke with Res Ploy.

Smoke doesn't give any kind of damn about F!Grima's stats, she just has to survive an engagement. That much, I can arrange.

But you talked about eating her and that's illegal
I recanted the Fried Froppy statement and have left all further instances vague enough to imply that I had no one in particular in mind.
avi_thirsty.png

Far as you know.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
https://nintendoeverything.com/nis-...-heroines-and-switch-exclusive-plan-comments/

In a weird twist, the physical retail version of SNK Heroines is exclusive to Switch.

PS4 does have a physical version, but the only way to get it is via the Diamond Dream Edition.
I'm conflicted on this game. On one hand, I think SNK's characters are kind of cool. On the other hand, the few games I did play of SNK's(namely one of the GBA ones and CvS2) I pretty much played Terry, Rock and King. Also Geese in Tekken, who's actually a bit more fun than Akuma.

So I'd lose out on two of characters I really like. Though Mai's easy to use.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
''Doodoohead" is such a fun thing to say. Like why do we stop saying it once we grow up?

Adults and teenagers should call one another doodooheads more often.
Hey stop being such a doodoohead :)
\
I am having a moment where I realized this ( 2018 ) was the only year where I talked to you guys more than my family so far.

.......Help me please.
...talk to your family more

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I don't know why I keep tricking myself into thinking I can be happy.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner was Mega Man Zero (or Zero Zero if you prefer). The guardians Leviathan and Harpuia seen some support, then Dr Wiel didn’t get zilch.

Next is a poll based on the ZX series where humans used Biometals to gain abilities of X/Zero characters. Your choices are Vent/Aile, Ashe/Grey, Aeolus, and Atlas.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't know why I keep tricking myself into thinking I can be happy.
You are worrying me Swamp.

Here, is a picture of a cute cat and rabbit for you.

I hope it help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom