• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
... ****! YOU'RE RIGHT! :facepalm:
Out of order quoting is fun.

Yeah F!Grima would be a lame Ploy user. Can't fit one well on this crew in general.

Nowi might prefer a Ploy to Threaten Res, but she's usually in the thick of it come the start of her turn and Threaten basically guarantees that anything that survives Enemy Phase gets obliterated in Player.

Dragon squad does fine without it though. Got several prospective fliers and cavalry who can Ploy well, I'll use it with them.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I don't know why I keep tricking myself into thinking I can be happy.
First off, GODDAMMIT SHINY! THIS IS NOT THE KIND OF POST YOU SHOULD "LIKE"

Secondly, after all the stuff that happened to you, like passing that essay and a potential job offer (iirc), I don't think happiness should be a trick for you.

You're pretty damn close to having the kind of job you want. I think that is something worth smiling for.

I AM NOW FOCUSING ON MALE GRIMA. I NEED HIM!
You don't.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Man tiki and nowi were easy. Alm, Julia, axzura, and sothe destroyed them. Their backup went down by one each turn till just nowi and tiki were left. Alm orko tiki at her full hp and Julia finished off nowi. Not a bad bhb though but the first I beat first try

Chrono.

This is literally the only place on the internet I've seen taking "Liking" people's sad posts as a form of mockery and not support.

lol

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
This is literally the only place on the internet I've seen taking "Liking" people's sad posts as a form of mockery and not support.

lol
its not really being treated as mockery, but rather the ongiong stigmatizing that shiny likes before he reads

D

Deleted member

Holy **** I finally beat the Assassin quest without any Command Seals.
Bless Tamamo and Lady Luck(for making Carmilla use her NP on my Servants with Evade). She's a great support actually, and she can also tank thanks to Morph.
Also, holy **** Fox's Wedding is broken as all hell who thought such a skill was okay?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
*sigh*

I really need to finish up my Walking Dead on the Playstation 4. So far it's pretty solid and I managed to finish Michonne's story as it's only 3 episodes. Everything else is 5 episodes? C'mon now!

Although I am thinking of "renting" on the PS3 just to get some more trophies and Platinums lmao.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Yo-kai 4 coming to Switch? Well, I really enjoyed the first two rounds and looking forward to 3 (but this time I'm waiting for the 3rd version) so neat.

Also, an update for ARMS is coming tonight and it say it contains "something useful"
Of course balancing is going to happen, but I'm not expecting much else (either more art or something to spice up the next Party Crash as such)

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I already have a concept for a Smash Bingo, but I dunno if we'll get news about the game until E3.

I wanna fuse them in a 9x9 grid:

Often I see people who joined here later than me have like triple my post count.

What the **** are y’all doing? Are your fingers ok?
*Points at my well cultivated field of manure that represents my activity here*

Even ****posting requires dedication.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Me having those nice things happen to me is part of why I feel so down.

Even after all that.

I just feel so useless and stupid. I just can't help it at this point and its embarrassing.

Got who got a job offer feels this way.

I'm pathetic.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
''Doodoohead" is such a fun thing to say. Like why do we stop saying it once we grow up?

Adults and teenagers should call one another doodooheads more often.
I like calling people weird names like this. I saw someone call another person on twitter “tomato paste” and now I’m using that.

D

Deleted member

Even after all that.

I just feel so useless and stupid. I just can't help it at this point and its embarrassing.

I'm pathetic.
You are not useless and stupid. No one is stupid and everyone can be important and useful.

I really like you and I do not think you are pathetic.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Mark Dinkleberg at the congress looks like a dude that tried to fart silently but **** himself.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Mark Dinkleberg at the congress looks like a dude that tried to fart silently but **** himself.

Even after all that.

I'm pathetic.
Yeah I know how that feels. I feel that often, but am terrible at helping others not feel like it.

Uhh... I hope the feeling passes soon.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Even after all that.

I'm pathetic.
I'm about to lapse into unconsciousness so pardon me if I'm not eloquent, but I felt this was important to say before I dropped off.

You ain't, man.

I've been in those shoes before. When I say I understand if your brain can't step back and see how baller as **** you are, I don't mean that in some wishy-washy bull****. I've lived that.

But trust me on this. We still see it.

You ain't alone bro. And you ain't pathetic. You're human, and you're our friend.

D

Deleted member

I paused the MHA OP on this frame and now I'm laughing like an idiot
Screenshot_20180410-161245.png

It looks like he was sneaking around and got caught in the act
Screenshot_20180410-161245~2.png

"Sneaking out to traumatize some children."

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I'm about to lapse into unconsciousness so pardon me if I'm not eloquent, but I felt this was important to say before I dropped off.

You ain't, man.

I've been in those shoes before. When I say I understand if your brain can't step back and see how baller as **** you are, I don't mean that in some wishy-washy bull****. I've lived that.

But trust me on this. We still see it.

You ain't alone bro. And you ain't pathetic. You're human, and you're our friend.
I'm going to agree with him here. Everyone isn't perfect and we've all been there at some points of our lives. You got us to lean on swampasaur

Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei if I may ask, how old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom