• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I don't see how the FEH Channel was bad.

-We actually got Demotions to 3-4 Stars, which was absolutely necessary to deal with the new 4-star units. They demoted some of the most wanted one, especially Klein, Cain, Abel, Roy, Leon, etc, making it easier to get certain skills like Death Blow 3, Wings of Mercy 3, Swordbreaker 3, Triangle Adept 3, etc. And they got rid of some of the pitybreakers you can get.

-Camus is coming back with a second set of Grand Hero Battles separate from the other one. Also, Bound and Grand Hero Battles got an extra bonus of no Stamina needed. That is a big plus as now you don't need to waste Stamina potions trying to beat something or try with a mission.

-Roy is getting buffed big time. Lloyd got a decent upgrade, and it goes nicely with a team with Nino on it. Lilina gets RES Chill 3, as well as Death Blow 3.

-The TT changes are a much welcome change, due to some of the problems with regular TT, like how long they lasted, the 40/20% differences, and whatnot.

-The new update apparently adds in Color Bows, which is cool.

-I can understand the frustration with alts, especially since Olwen and Reinhardt look practically identical to their previous selves. I know Reinhardt is popular, but what exactly prompted this? Finn being a TT reward is rather neat, and with the 20% bonuses gone, Finn can be a 40% bonus now and he can be gotten sooner due to the score changes. Leif's B skill is practically the ultimate Chain Challenge/TT skill, as it heals at the beginning of each new part of CC/TT.

-The new gamemode looks pretty interesting. It looks like an interesting expansion to Rival Domains. It's also nice to get another mode that gives rewards and whatnot.

-Reinhardt's new weapon is an absolute FU to Brave Swords. Like, it's a Brave Sword on both player and enemy phase. And he has Vantage! All he needs now is Distant Counter and anything that even plans to attack him under 75% HP is either done for or will take huge damage.
And it's not just Distant Counter. Giving him a Quick Riposte 3 Seal will actually allow him to quad regardless of his Speed. And he can get frickin' Horse Buffs! This guy is literally if you combined regular Reinhardt and Hector's skills, took what made them feared, and then tripled it.
And the scary thing is that there are next to no Blue Mages with a decent DEF other than Male Robin, Reinhardt, V!Lyn and Odin and they can't use Distant Defense cause variant Reinhardt attacks up close and Distant Defense doesn't activate since it activates when attacked and when attacked at range.
Depending on the stats, variant Reinhardt has a chance of breaking apart the Meta, as now, the universal Green Raventome Counters that worked for both Reinhardt and Brave Lyn now face something that they can't damage.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Did my Lyn aid you in your duties?

I sure as hell know your Grima did.
Believe it showed up once or twice but didn't see her much.

Whoever's got a B!Ike with Swap though, I saw that thing all the goddamn time.

Leaned way hard on Grima and blue allies through most fights.

Reinhardt gonna start being a Brown Tome user after how often I made him **** his pants.

i always wonder if you ever need help out of that damn thing
Wait, are you...

Are you asking if I need help getting out of things I'm wearing?

Because honestly it's stuck on pretty tight.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Wait, are you...

Are you asking if I need help getting out of things I'm wearing?

Because honestly it's stuck on pretty tight.
yus i am asking/offering :V

if your happy enough to leave it as a hat fair enough, 2 people better to get something out of the gutter for once :V
trust me been there done that

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Stats of Thracia units

35 attack Reinhardt. That's what I like to see. Leif and Olwen are incredibly speedy, and Finn looks pretty balanced. Nanna looks pretty normal for a healer (the demoting is strong on her). Saias (Bishop of Flame who is a blue tome lol) has the stats like Arvis. Guess they are related or something. For what I'm reading he's also a debuffer like Arvis.

Other things the update has, Lilina's Forblaze refinement gives her Death Blow 3, and nameless blade gets a wo-dao effect just like Hauteclaire. There's a new stat on the castle, friends helped (who knows how that works), a new squad assault map, and apparently bow-breaker will only work with colourless bows... I think that's all there is, waiting for the voice lines to get datamined, I want to hear Reinhardt say "magic isn't actually everything you know".

-Reinhardt's new weapon is an absolute FU to Brave Swords. Like, it's a Brave Sword on both player and enemy phase. And he has Vantage! All he needs now is Distant Counter and anything that even plans to attack him under 75% HP is either done for or will take huge damage.
And it's not just Distant Counter. Giving him a Quick Riposte 3 Seal will actually allow him to quad regardless of his Speed. And he can get frickin' Horse Buffs! This guy is literally if you combined regular Reinhardt and Hector's skills, took what made them feared, and then tripled it.
And the scary thing is that there are next to no Blue Mages with a decent DEF other than Male Robin, Reinhardt, V!Lyn and Odin and they can't use Distant Defense cause variant Reinhardt attacks up close and Distant Defense doesn't activate since it activates when attacked and when attacked at range.
Depending on the stats, variant Reinhardt has a chance of breaking apart the Meta, as now, the universal Green Raventome Counters that worked for both Reinhardt and Brave Lyn now face something that they can't damage.
OH GOD HE'S BREAKING THE GAME YET AGAIN. I find it way funnier than I should. At least regular Rein is a three star now, and he's the best counter against his new form.

Magic is still everything after all, even for the new Rein.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
OH GOD WHAT IS THIS

Is this for real? Colour bows? This is insane...
Interesting...

Considering what happened with F!Grima, I'm expecting the first colored Bow to be a Legendary Hero, likely Green since Guunthra is sitting out the next round. Question is who the lucky one will be in that case.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
This guy is literally if you combined regular Reinhardt and Hector's skills, took what made them feared, and then tripled it.
I'm not sure if this is correct.

But you have sparked my curiosity. I'll be watching for Reinhardt after all.

If you’re “Frogland” then I am “Deerland” or no... “Cowland” ....”Horseland”?
I'm in Horseland or Bourbonland, depending on who you ask.

yus i am asking/offering :V

if your happy enough to leave it as a hat fair enough, 2 people better to get something out of the gutter for once :V
trust me been there done that
computer_furret_by_keijimatsu-d3g118d_scaled.png

Are we playing like...Super Innuendo Twister?

I'm confused now.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Well, the new Fire Emblem Heroes news was very worthwhile.

This will be my first time interacting with anything Thracia related, so it'll be interesting.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Ok, so:
Uni is the MC
Pokechu is the perverted friend
Natz is the childhood friend live interest(aka LI)
Swamp is the tsundere LI
Praline is the yandere LI necause only yanderes have shark teeth
Zeb is the innocent young girl LI
Opossum is the big sister LI(you know the one with the big bouncie bouncies and stuff)
BluePikmin is the young sister LI(just figuratively, not literally)
Can I be the tutorial character?

I think after today I can say that "you forgot about the pizza guy" is the second fastest situation in which I've ever put on clothes.

First place is still "her father came home."

View attachment 141122

I did my duty well, and proudly.

ALL HAIL LORD NINJABBIT.

To be fair.

View attachment 141123

It is firmly there now.
So is that Pikachu wearing a gutter on its head, or is it upside down in the gutter and we're just looking at it upside down?

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Often I see people who joined here later than me have like triple my post count.

What the **** are y’all doing? Are your fingers ok?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So is that Pikachu wearing a gutter on its head, or is it upside down in the gutter and we're just looking at it upside down?
His head is in the gutter.

Close to, but not precisely, the former.

welcome to my confusion earlier :V

...I mean.

Good company to be confused with, at least.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm not sure if this is correct.

But you have sparked my curiosity. I'll be watching for Reinhardt after all.
Here's the general idea.
-Reinhardt is feared for his high ATK power with his Magic Brave Tome. He can also equip Death Blow 3, which adds another +6 ATK and he can get Horse Buffs, which add another +6 to his ATK. A +ATK Reinhardt with have 44 ATK in general, so add the +12 and he can attack with 56 ATK. So a +10 +ATK Reinhardt can reach 60 ATK.

Basically, any Red is obliterated. With Blues, any Low Res Blues are taken out and those with High Res will still take a lot of damage. For Lances with high res, they can still be destroyed by Reinhardt as Reinhardt loves Lancebreaker, as it allows him to take out High RES Lance users still.
For Blue Tomes with High Res, if they survive, they can deal with him, but Reinhardt often comes with Quickened Pulse and Moonbow. This means on the 2nd attack, Reinhardt can automatically activate Moonbow and potentially take them out despite their high RES as they lose 30% of their RES to Moonbow.
For Colorless, anything that isn't Lucius, Wrys, Mist, Niles or H!Jakob is destroyed by Reinhardt. As only those 5 have both the RES and HP to handle his ATK. On the other hand, they will fall if Reinhardt activates Moonbow.
For Green units, they will either be destroyed due to low RES or survive. Reinhardt can even potentially take out Hector at full health, especially if he's -HP or -RES. Which is why one of the ways of countering him is:
-By using a decent RES Green Mage and applying Triangle Adept 3, which changes the 20% advantage into a 40% advantage and take him out due to his low SPD and RES
-A high Res Green Axe unit with Emerald Axe, once again, changing Triangle Advantage to a 40% boost.
-A high RES Green Dragon like Fae and using Lightning Breath and Triangle Adept 3 on her to have her take out Reinhardt.

Basically, a High RES Green unit was the answer to Reinhardt as only they could survive both his High ATK and both hits from his Brave Tome. Otherwise, practically anything else is obliterated due to their low RES and Moonbow.

-Hector was dangerous due to the fact that he could have both Quick Riposte and Vantage. Basically, the first to attack him would receive a face full of damage or even be defeated by him thanks to Quick Riposte. Then if he survived, the 2nd one to attack him would be damaged by Hector first due to Vantage. With two damaged characters, maybe even 3, the rest of Hector's team can clean up the mess he left behind and take out the rest with little effort.

So basically, this Variant of Reinhardt has the power of regular Reinhardt and Hector.
-His weapon is a Brave Weapon that works on both phases. Basically, like regular Reinhardt, he can attack twice on the player phase and deal big damage, but he can also do this on the enemy phase when he's attacked, practically a stronger version of Quick Riposte like what Hector uses as compared to Quick Riposte, Reinhardt can attack twice immediately before getting attacked the second time.
-He has Vantage. Basically, Hector was dangerous because with Vantage, he would immediately attack the one who would try to finish him off. However, in this case, if Reinhardt activates Vantage, he will attack the initiator not once, but twice immediately. If one hit wasn't going to do the job, the 2nd one will.
-With Quick Riposte 3, Reinhardt will actually quad attack on enemy phase. Basically, if he survives both attacks from the enemy, he will guarantee killing them if his first set of attacks didn't kill the enemy.
-With his currant skillset, he's not too dangerous. However, the one skill that will make him dangerous is Distant Counter. Without it, Mages can attack him without worrying about being damaged. However, with Distant Counter, which Hector is known for making mages absolutely scared to attack him, Reinhardt can also double attack Mages and most Mages aren't known for their DEF. Basically, with Distant Counter AND Vantage, Reinhardt, if he's under 75% HP, will take out any Mage guaranteed.
-And their Distant Defense can't save them as Distant Defense only activates when they are attacked. And Reinhardt attacks up close, meaning it won't work against him due to him fighting up close. Basically, Mages could fight regular Reinhardt as he gets his most power from attacking, allowing Mages to benefit from Distant Defense. Variant Reinhardt gets most of his power from being attacked, meaning Mages can't use Distant Defense to fight him, and he has the added bonus of being powerful up close as well.

He basically has all the things that made Reinhardt and Hector dangerous and then he decided to make those things even more frightening.
Stats of Thracia units

35 attack Reinhardt. That's what I like to see. Leif and Olwen are incredibly speedy, and Finn looks pretty balanced. Nanna looks pretty normal for a healer (the demoting is strong on her). Saias (Bishop of Flame who is a blue tome lol) has the stats like Arvis. Guess they are related or something. For what I'm reading he's also a debuffer like Arvis.
And I think he did indeed shake the Meta again, thanks to Powercreep. Regular Reinhardt's Neutral ATK is 32 and 35 at +ATK. This Reinhardt has 35 ATK at Neutral and has 38 ATK at +ATK. He's got 2 more HP than Reinhardt as well as 4 more DEF and 3 more RES. As for his SPD, it's the exact same as regular Reinhardt. Basically, all of the variant Reinhardt's stats are higher than regular Reinhardt, however, this might be to compensate for the fact that he's a Red Sword rather than a Blue Tome.

That being said, he can reach the same amount of ATK as regular Reinhardt, even with Distant Counter. He has 38 ATK at +ATK. His weapon gives him 11 MT, making it 49. With Horse Buffs, he reaches 55, just 1 point under Blue Reinhardt. He can reach 58 with an ATK Seal, however, compared to Blue Reinhardt who likes Player phase seals, Red Reinhardt can benefit from Enemy Phase seals, like Close/Distant Defense, especially as he has good DEF and RES to back them up or Quick Riposte, allowing him to attack 4 times.

Like I said, the thing that's probably stopping the new Reinhardt is the fact he's Red. But that's not going to stop him from being dangerous. With 55/58 ATK, a Brave Weapon that allows him to attack twice on enemy phase and access to Vantage, he's bound to be very dangerous, especially if he's given Distant Counter.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Welp, Feh Channel got everyone's attention again. New units, quality-of-life updates, a less tedious Tempest, 3* demotions thank Naga, and now a second Reinhardt to haunt everyone's nightmares.

If you’re “Frogland” then I am “Deerland” or no... “Cowland” ....”Horseland”?
I'm in Horseland or Bourbonland, depending on who you ask.
I suppose I'm in...Riverland?

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Oh, don't mind me - just casually dropping by to say these upcoming FEH updates are gonna be interesting to see play out. Most I can report is that recently I managed to get Nowi and Easter Xander from the original Spring Banner. Now let's see if I can get either Sharena or Alfonse from the new Easter Banner to go alongside Kagero.

And here's hoping to get Sword Reinhardt from the Thracia Banner too.

Sometimes I feel okay about worrying about 1 gacha game at a time and the fact that F/GO's region locked on the Australian App Store... At least there's no chance of Gilles de Rais/Caster or Ryuunosuke ever showing up in FEH. *Shudders at the thought*

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
View attachment 141129

It's...it's...

And then he ate ramen forever, the end.

Truly a subarashii outcome.

...Except my first summon was a three-star Titania and I'm procrastinating while an assignment's due in three days. Now let's play this gif in reverse for my disappearance for the next three days. Bye for now.

*Though I will admit, if I had modding skills and a PC Version of FighterZ, I'd love to mod Lucina over Trunks and Grima!Robin over Goku Black*

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
New FEH manga chapter
Leon doesn't even try to be discrete hahaha. This manga doesn't make much sense outside of Japan since Kamui is called Corrin here, but it's a really nice chapter.

On another note, Reinhardt's new sword is called MeisterSchwert. Translated from German, it means Master Sword. Reinhardt is actually Link.

Breath of the Magic is my favourite Reinhardt game.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Random share:

Few days ago during spring break my sis was playing her Xenoblade Chronicles 2 next to me while I was playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (She was playing Japanese version sp all I did was ignore her gameplay)

She was using my HORI stand to play it in tabletop mode, and something disastrous (not really) happened.

Seriously she playing it at the edge of my brother's PC table which is right next to the bed, so when she moves her leg for better comfort, her leg accidentally bumped to her Switch console, and fell over to the ground and hit the steel stool. ..

The Switch was fine, it was still on, and what's more astonishing. The game is still running. No freeze, glitch , data corruption, cartridge did not pop out thanks to the the cartridge slot cap that many people complains about (now you see the purpose of that here lol).

What was more impressive, thanks to the screen protector, the screen was totally fine, no scratches or breaks. What more ridiculous I check every part of the console, and there were no breaks, scratches, or minor cracks at all.....

As for now, my Switch was never dropped to the floor (only a few bumpshere and there), so guess I am careful lol.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
My avatar is living proof that I have no life.

Listening to a Nintendo music livestream all day and doing Hunger Games on Discord late at night.

Ivander

Smash Legend
New FEH manga chapter

Leon doesn't even try to be discrete hahaha. This manga doesn't make much sense outside of Japan since Kamui is called Corrin here, but it's a really nice chapter.

On another note, Reinhardt's new sword is called MeisterSchwert. Translated from German, it means Master Sword. Reinhardt is actually Link.

Breath of the Magic is my favourite Reinhardt game.
Cause in the original game, Reinhardt's weapon was called the Master Sword. I think the reason why they gave it the German name is that they wanted to differentiate it from the more well-known Master Sword of Zelda. I mean, that's usually what people think of when they hear Master Sword.

Also, I applaud the comic for going for same names, due to Corrin's name in Japan being Kamui, like the character in Gaiden/Echoes. That being said, I doubt they would do the same for names in the English versions. Otherwise, it'd be hilarious if they made a reference to Lloyd in Fates using Lloyd from Blazing Sword(which adds even more hilarity when you remember both have brothers).

Still waiting for the comic that has a character talking to themselves from a Season event. We got Sharena and Alfonse doing it. Now let us see how the others would feel.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Tell that to the Hawkeye, Arthur, and -Atk Soren who showed up for me.
As soon as I get done talking to my +Res/-Def Hinoka and +Def/-Spd Branded Chrom (didn't even know he was in the pool, what the hell) I'll head over and say hello.

Wasn't a total wash though:

Screenshot_20180410-031501.png

His IVs seem to be +HP/-Atk, and that's flat unfortunate. I'm just happy to have one is all.

Picked up a 3* Nowi and Fae as well, so that's two more eventual merges there.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I would be okay with Jibayan but he'd be purely for the East, because lord knows how many times I've seen Yokai Watch stuff discounted over here in the West. We simply haven't caught on to the appeal of Yokai Watch it seems.

Smash could be the final push it needs.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
The quotes for the new heroes has been uploaded

I really like Saias’ voice, I think he is a new voice actor to the game. I don’t understand his phrase about “dragons” (probably some kind of lore about Thracia), but he sounds cool. Finn on the other hand… It’s the Black Knight. I can’t unhear him. And it doesn’t fit him at all, so I’m not too happy about his performance there. Leif sounds just like Rowan, guess it’s the same voice actor, but this time he sounds pretty good I must say. I like his portrayal of Leif, though he sounds rather sad. Guess he is one of those tragic lords, huh?

Nanna does sound familiar, but I can’t put my finger on who does she sound like… Her quotes are really boring though (yet another reason to demote her lmao). Olwen has a different voice actress… I think the previous one sounded better, but not too much difference between the two. Her quotes are really similar to her previous incarnation.

And the big star to steal the show, the Reinhardt, has the best performance for sure. I just love how Chris Smith sounds. His best quote:

“In battle, a mage knight should be equipped with more than just magic my friend”

I think it definitely refers to the “magic is everything” meme, and I love it. Sadly there’s not much else, like Olwen, his quotes are really similar.

As soon as I get done talking to my +Res/-Def Hinoka and +Def/-Spd Branded Chrom (didn't even know he was in the pool, what the hell) I'll head over and say hello.
How do you even get so many 5 stars? Well, Hinoka can be used for hone fliers support, so she can have that use at least. And even then, her attack and speed hasn't been touched, so she can still be useful. And I'd say that Chrom is pretty good, he's going to be slow, but with fury he can reach 40 defense unboosted. Add to that horse buffs and the falchion bonus and there you have it, a tanking machine. And even if he had bad IV's, he has sword valor, which makes him useful to train other sword units.

I'm tempted to go for Grima, but I think I'll save orbs for now. At this rate I'm only going to be summoning on Seasonal/Legendary banners...

D

Deleted member

Ok, so, Feh Channel thoughts:
-Imagine if they added an unit solely because of memes. Just imagine that.
-Guess magic isn't everything after all
-Give Nino a horse and a Prf weapon and bam you have the new Olwen
-FREE FINN FREE FINN FREE FINN FREE FINN FRE
-Roy's Binding Blade: eff. against Dragons. +4 Def/Res when attacked. Attacks twice when attacked at +50% HP
-Lloyd's Regal Blade: +3 to all stats when near Nino
-Hey, TT rework, nice. Hopefully this one won't be a pain in the ass
-0 stamina GHBs? More like, what's even the point of stamina nowadays
-Oh hey, Ephraim is back, finally
-+3 Arvis here I come
-New mode seems cool, I liked Rival Domains so we'll see
-3* AND 4* SUMMONING POOL REWORK HOLY ****ING **** 100/10 PRESENTATION I LOVE THIS HOLY **** YES
-Did I mention free Finn?
Fine, I'll just settle for explosives then. Either way, say good by to your precious EO collection. :p
You can't kill EO!
Anyway, update on my Job Interview guys: Literally I went there and was then set back, they said I didn't actually need to come in cause I used to work there, kinda wish I didn't have to waste my time and pay for a taxi to get there :/

Anyway, I know someone's mentioned it, but man Channel Awesome went to ****, and all the producers have basically left.

Anyway, @Shishœ I might be able to overlook you putting me in that darn dating sim, if you have a side quest where the MC has to get me a girlfriend. Or I can just be the guy who constantly comes up and says The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn is a fake Canadian eh.
But then it wouldn't be Yuri...
Paging @Shishœ
See? EO is immortal!

But yeah, holy ****, I'm in love with this. It seems to take EOV's engine(the menus are literally the same style) and bring back everyone from past games.
And if it jas Cass it'll be an instamt 11/10
I like the setting of the new Yggdrasil too.
Can make a dream party with a total of 19 classes
Wait, 19 classes? Ah ****, they're only bringing back specific ones. I mean, I guess it makes sense because Protector, Hoplite and Fortress together would be pointless but I hope they at least bring back all the portraits.
Force Boost / Force Break”
Hell yeah, that was my favorite mechanic in EO2U, glad to see it back
OH GOD WHAT IS THIS

Is this for real? Colour bows? This is insane...
No
No
No
NO
NO
WHY
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS
YOU'RE MESSING WITH THINGS YOU DON'T COMPREHEND
THIS CANNOT AND WILL NOT END WELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom