• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Alright Mythra Mythra @Malos @Final Smash Gamer @Apollo Justice @DarkAura64/Fenrir , Chapter 7 review here I go, and I will make it short... :
Basically everything after chapter 7 is spoiler, so keep that in mind.. .but the first part isn't much spoiler, but still...
  • This chapter is where you will not have Pyra/Mythra in the entire chapter... Which actually I kann ND of prefer this way too. This means Rex can equip more Blade and be more flexible (even before the end of chapter 7)
  • So this is where I can begin to try to focus on raise every rare Blade's affinity (If it's available) . Thanks to the DLC quest I did, just send them to those merc missions and they will have their affinity raise pretty quick than before.
  • So once I raise Praxis' affinity chart at max. Went on to complete her and Theory's quest.... And I already made my long and short review of this. But I will just say, screw what happened at the late and end of chapter 7, this quest hurts the most... (what I mean hurt is... Make you feel bad about the Blades)
  • It just nice but also odd how Praxis went from bratty evil during their core crystal hunter days to a chatty girl that never gives up.
  • So you have a location that's similar to Tempra Cave in Xenoblade... But more... Annoying... You Blade combos won't work, and doesn't have that much skip travel...
  • Cliffs of Morytha is where the game's best regular battle theme ever starts kicken...
  • But... Odd how it reuses the same overworld theme with old factory in Mor Ardain...
  • So finally get to know Nia's tragic backstory... Reminds me of this fanart: [ can not upload it for now.]
  • Thanks to chapter 6 later teaser.... And fanarts.... Nia is actually a Blade...this doesn't make any sense if you haven't know what Flesh Eater us exactly is... But besides just knowing her bring a Blade I am more curious as to know why and how she's a Blade...
  • She probably is my Most favorite spoiler Blade design wise... But I can see some people complain about Blade Nia's design....it's heavily Japanese influenced, but OK, her crotch part... Eh, people's gonna make that part lewd when it comes to fanarts...
  • Not gonna lie, even though I was never a person who cares about shipping that much, I did give a nearly girly-like shirek when Nia said "I love you Rex!" but later Rex goes with a more Philo style... He loves everybody.....
  • In Chinese philosophy .... Rex is Mohism lol.... Not really.
  • At Cliffs of Morytha, unique monsters aren't a big deal.. Oh, a 100 level driver... Ouch... Use driver Nia, OK... That was not too hard...
  • Malos: Evil Shulk confirmed.... Now I can see Malos be in Smash... At least be a clone character of Shulk.
  • Nia to Malos after that battle: Omaewamo shindeiru.... Malos: Nani? (but we know that didn't happen lol
  • Last battle was a bit messy but we finally understand....Pyra and Mythra actually wants die... Why you must hurt me this way...
  • Ascended Pyra. . Eh. .. Looks average, and has the most cover up... I think she might be a response from Monolithsoft to those who bashes Pyra and Mythra's design lol
For those who just get started to play Xenoblade Chronicles 2... Chapter 7 is prettyuch where nearly all the "visual" and gameplay spoilers shows up.... So once you get past chapter 7 you are pretty much fine with looking at any random Xenoblade Chronicles 2 gameplay videos that aren't story or endgame related.

Is not there; not even the game files have it
Since it's a deal breaker spoiler I can see why.

Mythra talking **** is best Mythra
too bad she didn't do an elegant dance, the dance was pretty awkward... I was expecting them to do the same dance as Poppi QT 兀 did lol.
Blushing Mythra is also the best lol
I give Kora quest 8/10

And also Agate's quest 7/10
Vale's quest was fun, kinda dumb, but fun.
Also she says "****" like 3 times.
I only hear it once though lol.

Vale quest maybe 8.5/10

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Black Hole. I think it's just 3 missions + Rivals, assuming that guide im reading didnt steer me wrong again.

I might just do it anyway because I only want to play a little before going to bed.

Echoes is like the final dungeon, Awakening I think is a map that takes a while, and I dont even remember where Fates is.
:061:
I really hope you didn't take the Sami path (doing Sami in all 4 Green Earth missions). That's the one that makes you do the bonus mission of facing Eagle and my god the horrors lol. Then again that mission is required to unlock Eagle in VS mode and the War Room. I wish AW1 had a better way of unlocking CO's like it's future installments.

Yeah you only have 3. The first one is the Clone Andy mission (Andy Times Two) where basically you snipe Clone Andy's HQ while Eagle distracts him. Sami I think is the best for the mission with her capture perks and extended transport movement.

The second one, Enigma is where you get Max to beat the living **** out of Fake Sturm because Intelligent Systems decided to give Max +50% firepower for who knows why lol. The airport at the top right will make Sturm's life a living hell if you spam Bombers.

And then lastly it's The Final Battle where you want to survive Sturm's initial onslaught before getting your CO's on the left and right to gain momentum and push Sturm back. Poor Andy is always the guy that takes the beating at the start lol.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well, I made it sound slightly worse then it was, it wasn't that i wouldn't get the job, its that I didn't need to a job interview, cause they already knew me. But I'll take that hug, cause I like hugs.
alright

a cat hug from katt
Well, my side paring would be the best Beta pairing, in fact it'd be the one that becomes the most popular that it'd eclipse The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn pairings, so much we'd get a spin-off like Nanoha did.

:troll:
a lot of times the beta couple ends up being more popular with fans then the real one does, mostly cause its more stable and understanding so ya got a lotta hope there sister :troll:
Yes everyone, the Nanoha franchise originated from a Dating Sim/Visual Novel.
seriously?.....huh....i uh never knew that, ya learn something new everyday :V

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So now I beat Splatoon 2.
I haven't beat this many games in such a short period in a long time. No review this time.

Didn't feel as fresh as Splatoon 1. Some nice new gimmicks, although I didnt like how they forced you to use some of the weapons in awkward ways. It was ok. Final Boss was super boring. Barely even counts as a plot twist and fight was super easy. I wasnt a fan of Splat1's final boss but that one felt way better.
I think the story mode is more worth playing once the Octo expansion is available....

Paging @Shishœ
I am seeing characters from Etrian Odyssey IV. .. And many others
Is this going to be a crossover? Or shared universe?

Last edited:

Chrono.

I am seeing characters from Etrian Odyssey IV. .. And many others
Is this going to be a crossover? Or shared universe?
You're asking the wrong guy, I don't know a lick of EO other than it having some godly music (Yuzo Koshiro GOAT)

I just wanted to relay the news.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You're asking the wrong guy, I don't know a lick of EO other than it having some godly music (Yuzo Koshiro GOAT)

I never specifically asking you lol.

Uh, yeah, Etrian Odyssey has great soundtracks and artstyle but Xenoblade musics are better....

Speaking of Xenoblade Chronicles 2, this trailer already has the Gormott/Elysium feel.... That ship. . That big tree....

And I aware my thither is a big fan of this artist but me I don't like the RPG where you have to draw the map.... Maybe there is something to it but it's just not my cup of tea.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
3DS stands for life.

Guess Atlus is smart enough to know their market is still on 3DS.. . .that or they are struggling to figure out how to make a game without a second screen lol

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

You and me should also check the article lol.
– Culmination of the series from its start on the DS to now
– Popular classes from the games will be gathered in this one
– New “Hero” class
– Can make a dream party with a total of 19 classes
– Popular mechanics from the games will be gathered as well, including sub-classes, character creation, difficulty selection, and “Force Boost / Force Break”
– Completely new game
– More voluminous than previous titles
– Numerous labyrinths in the new setting that is the distant island of Lemuria
– First-print copy DLC for the game titled the “New Adventurer Illustration Pack”
– DLC will have unique class

Also from the trailer....
- This is the last Etrian Odyssey game on the 3DS.

Chrono.

3DS stands for life.

Guess Atlus is smart enough to know their market is still on 3DS.. . .that or they are struggling to figure out how to make a game without a second screen lol
Least we got dat SMTV.

That I hope we see some news on.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
3DS stands for life.

FYI, the trailer clearly says Etrian Odyssey X will be the last game on the 3ds. So I think they might already found a way.

Get ready for Etrian Odyssey on Switch! Lol Just kidding.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Time for sum XC2 datamine goods
Tagging Chrono. Chrono. @Malos and mario123007 mario123007
These files cover stuff up to end Chapter 7
Conceptual art of hoodie Pyra:
-The artworks of the Torna Blades within the files are different to the ones used in-game when they're your Blades; the artworks in the files are the ones seen in the Official Artbook. The absence of the NG+ portraits is explained because this datamine was made on the 1.1.0. Version.
-Jin and Malos have diamond icons (the ones used when a quest specifies certain characters to continue them), probably placeholders.
-No full artwork of Pneuma
-***** Destroyer Rex:

-Many rough beta artwork of the characters; Mythra apparently has extra ones probably used for dummy testing
-All the artworks of all the Common Blade designs; including the Beta ones of the E3 2017 showcase
-The scrapped Bestiary:
-There's an unmasked Jin portrait, but no Sephiroth Jin
-No Malos with his core exposed either
-The special meter icons go all the way to Lv. V
-There's a full color Mor Ardain symbol for some reason

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
alright

a cat hug from katt
Aw, just like when my cat hugs me, and then proceeds to climb on my shoulders, cause I trained her to do it as a kitten.

a lot of times the beta couple ends up being more popular with fans then the real one does, mostly cause its more stable and understanding so ya got a lotta hope there sister :troll:

seriously?.....huh....i uh never knew that, ya learn something new everyday :V
Yeah, Beta Couples are great, especially when their Yuri Beta Couples, like with Setsuna/Konoka in Negima.

Hey, that’s me! Aheh ahehehehehEHEHEH
Don't go to crazy, if Yandere's get to obvious their mark runs away.

Starlight_Lily Starlight_Lily
I AM HUGGING YOU AS WELL.
PLEASE NOTICE ME SENPAI!
There you have been noticed.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Aw, just like when my cat hugs me, and then proceeds to climb on my shoulders, cause I trained her to do it as a kitten.

Yeah, Beta Couples are great, especially when their Yuri Beta Couples, like with Setsuna/Konoka in Negima.

Don't go to crazy, if Yandere's get to obvious their mark runs away.

There you have been noticed.
Well I’m joking really. I’m too tsundere to go yandere. Blood is gross. lol

I knew I was forgetting someone.
There you go:
lol already got it. but thanks anyway. Probably gonna look at all the datamined stuff anyway

I dont know why I keep watching FeH channel when I dont even play it and there arent any characters left I really care about other than like super minor characters and Kaze.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Whoa that was a great broadcast. Stamina is reduced for all special events. Reinhardt got a buff lol. And they fixed the summoning pool finally! Plus we all get 20 free orbs and lots of bonuses for more orbs. I’m shocked by no mention of hero fest 3. The new game mode looks cool though.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
redfeatherraven redfeatherraven (didn't) die on the way back to their home planet.

ohmygoshtheydothatthatssoadorbsemergaederd
Yeah my cat does that, so does 1 other cat of the 7 cats living at my house. Yes my house has 7 cats, 1 is mine, 1 is my sister's, 1 is my niece's, and the others are basically family cats. Oldest cat is my sister, and she can be a real grumpy boots, cause she's a grandma, yeah all the cats in my are related, we have 3 generations of a cat family, we have the grandma, her daughter and her daughter's children. The other 4 are also massive fusspots as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom