• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I like this video way more than I should.

May you please like this post or no? :p
xD Oh, I love that one! Makes me wish I had money got get Dark Souls despite regreting it later from what I have seen!

That, or getting the Ornstein figure/statue made by First4Figures that is as expensive as the upcoming Meta Ridley one, both look GORGEOUS.
Ornstein VS. Rids.png

:v An old doodle I did after seeing someone saying Rids could be in Dark Souls.

D

Deleted member

xD Oh, I love that one! Makes me wish I had money got get Dark Souls despite regreting it later from what I have seen!

That, or getting the Ornstein figure/statue made by First4Figures that is as expensive as the upcoming Meta Ridley one, both look GORGEOUS.
View attachment 141086
:v An old doodle I did after seeing someone saying Rids could be in Dark Souls.
Glad someone likes the video.
Also you have Ridley stuff for everything. :lol:
The Meta Ridley statue does look really good.
Ash's father is obv Giovanni. :)
Get out of here. :laugh:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I am Ash Ketchum's father. I am Link.
Ash Ketchum's father is Link and Link is a Pokémon trainer as well!
Sounds like the start of a crackfic.

Those are usually upper-mid tier as far as fanfic quality goes because they're more written by *cough* @Depressed Gengar *cough* forum memers who naturally have already practiced their writing skills in a myriad of, uh, dignified ways.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Clearly none of you guys saw Pokemon the Musical.

D

Deleted member

I feel so good..... :squirtle:
Sounds like the start of a crackfic.

Those are usually upper-mid tier as far as fanfic quality goes because they're more written by *cough* @Depressed Gengar *cough* forum memers who naturally have already practiced their writing skills in a myriad of, uh, dignified ways.
Not intended to be a fan-fiction at all. :lol:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Y'all freaking weird

That's still not he entire official artwork...
I think it has to be in the art book from the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 collection... But that is just my guess, I haven't read it.
Is not there; not even the game files have it.

I think I realized which Blade has the easiest Blade quest...

I guess this is probably Mythra Mythra most favorite Blade quest, or may be not lol...
And this can actually be done before the end of chapter 6....I think...
As long as you have all the girl's talk Blades besides Kira and Mythra (Sheba, Vale, and Praxis) pretty much you are good to go. But obviously this require thise Blades have their Girls talk ability at max.

Also the ending, both funny and awkward at the same time.
I can understand what did Mythra and Kora did to Nia and Pandoria but I don't understand what Brighid and Morag are angry about lol.

Also Vale's quest involves with a cult. .. A lame one lol.

Mythra talking **** is best Mythra
Brighid probably got mad because she considered the Girl Power concept too superficial
Mòrag simply wanted to discipline them

Vale's quest was fun, kinda dumb, but fun.
Also she says "****" like 3 times.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Y'all freaking weird

Is not there; not even the game files have it.

Mythra talking **** is best Mythra
Brighid probably got mad because she considered the Girl Power concept too superficial
Mòrag simply wanted to discipline them

Vale's quest was fun, kinda dumb, but fun.
Also she says "****" like 3 times.
Y'all?

What's this? You trying to get out of including yourself now?

H Smirk.png

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
You’re not even a dateable character though.
I just don't want to be in a Het harem game.

As if I'd pick your route :troll:
Like you'd have a choice :troll:

Silly you, you can't stab an EO game!
Fine, I'll just settle for explosives then. Either way, say good by to your precious EO collection. :p

Now all you are is a Fates Weeb.

So, uhm, you can be the sweet girl who's sweet to everyone except you're actually a full on *****.
That trope would be called Alpha *****.

That sounds like a yandere..
Not really, a Yandere also want to kill every love rival, and be the only option left.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Thanks for making me feel ****ing old
Well we're only 1-2 years apart in age lol.

If you're old then so am I. Pretty soon i'll be walking with a cane.

D

Deleted member

The weird thing is, I am becoming all of you.
And I am really young for a very active user. :lol:

Starlight_Lily

Anyway, update on my Job Interview guys: Literally I went there and was then set back, they said I didn't actually need to come in cause I used to work there, kinda wish I didn't have to waste my time and pay for a taxi to get there :/

Anyway, I know someone's mentioned it, but man Channel Awesome went to ****, and all the producers have basically left.

Anyway, @Shishœ I might be able to overlook you putting me in that darn dating sim, if you have a side quest where the MC has to get me a girlfriend. Or I can just be the guy who constantly comes up and says The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn is a fake Canadian eh.

Last edited:
So now I beat Splatoon 2.
I haven't beat this many games in such a short period in a long time. No review this time.

Didn't feel as fresh as Splatoon 1. Some nice new gimmicks, although I didnt like how they forced you to use some of the weapons in awkward ways. It was ok. Final Boss was super boring. Barely even counts as a plot twist and fight was super easy. I wasnt a fan of Splat1's final boss but that one felt way better.

All I really have is a spoiler so. . .spoiler alert. Barely. It was super obvious
Now to figure out what the hell to play since I cant really play online at college. Finish Advance wars, Fire Emblem Fates/Echoes/Awakening, BotW, or Odyssey.
:061:

D

Deleted member

.........uuuuuuuuuuuuum what sexual talk?

all i see is jokes on a pretend dating game with nintenzone being the characters
Just.... stuff.
Opossum being Camilla and stuff.
Talk is just random, IDK.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Yea...I think I'll grab Pokken when I get around to it...

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Anyway, update on my Job Interview guys: Literally I went there and was then set back, they said I didn't actually need to come in cause I used to work there, kinda wish I didn't have to waste my time and pay for a taxi to get there :/
oh ****.....sorry to hear :/ hope spot brought on up only to be let down....need some internet hugs your way or wat?
Anyway, I know someone's mentioned it, but man Channel Awesome went to ****, and all the producers have basically left.

Anyway, @Shishœ I might be able to overlook you putting me in that darn dating sim, if you have a side quest where the MC has to get me a girlfriend. Or I can just be the guy who constantly comes up and says The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn is a fake Canadian eh.
pretty sure their be a gay option :V or beta couples, its quite common in harems or dating sims for there to be a beta couple side story, so theres that going for ya

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Trying to sequence break XCX rn by reaching the Divine Roost without a flight module.
That ginger branch thing has some bull**** physics

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I haven't beat this many games in such a short period in a long time. No review this time.

Didn't feel as fresh as Splatoon 1. Some nice new gimmicks, although I didnt like how they forced you to use some of the weapons in awkward ways. It was ok. Final Boss was super boring. Barely even counts as a plot twist and fight was super easy. I wasnt a fan of Splat1's final boss but that one felt way better.

All I really have is a spoiler so. . .spoiler alert. Barely. It was super obvious
Now to figure out what the hell to play since I cant really play online at college. Finish Advance wars, Fire Emblem Fates/Echoes/Awakening, BotW, or Odyssey.
You're at the Green Earth part of Advance Wars aren't you?

If that's the case your almost finished the Campaign; maybe you have like 3-4 missions left. Granted there's an even harder Campaign you can unlock after you finish the normal one. And my god it's stuff that horrors are made out of lol.
Then I'm old too.

I miss the days where I wouldn't yell at kids to get off my lawn...
I miss the days when I was the kid on the lawn.

Now i've become what i've loathed. An enemy to myself.

Last edited:
You're at the Green Earth part of Advance Wars aren't you?

If that's the case your almost finished the Campaign; maybe you have like 3-4 missions left. Granted there's an even harder Campaign you can unlock after you finish the normal one. And my god it's stuff that horrors are made out of lol.

I miss the days when I was the kid on the lawn.

Now i've become what i've loathed. An enemy to myself.
Black Hole. I think it's just 3 missions + Rivals, assuming that guide im reading didnt steer me wrong again.

I might just do it anyway because I only want to play a little before going to bed.

Echoes is like the final dungeon, Awakening I think is a map that takes a while, and I dont even remember where Fates is.

Starlight_Lily

oh ****.....sorry to hear :/ hope spot brought on up only to be let down....need some internet hugs your way or wat?
Well, I made it sound slightly worse then it was, it wasn't that i wouldn't get the job, its that I didn't need to a job interview, cause they already knew me. But I'll take that hug, cause I like hugs.

pretty sure their be a gay option :V or beta couples, its quite common in harems or dating sims for there to be a beta couple side story, so theres that going for ya
Well, my side paring would be the best Beta pairing, in fact it'd be the one that becomes the most popular that it'd eclipse The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn pairings, so much we'd get a spin-off like Nanoha did.

:troll:

Yes everyone, the Nanoha franchise originated from a Dating Sim/Visual Novel.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Splatoon 2 isnt as freash because it was basickly splatoon 1s story

Starlight_Lily

Have another.

Yes, I'll gladly take a hug from a Pikachu, just please don't shock me.

Also, still watching RWBY, and I find the way how Ren's backstory was suddenly dropped on us really underwhelming :/

Hope they do a better job with Nora's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom