• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I hope we get Smash news soon.

We gotta have a direct soon, right?
I hope we don't until E3 just to see everyone panic :p

But at the same time, there's that Invitational, which happens before E3.

There's no way they wouldn't say a single word about that game before making people play that game.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume it could be happening during May.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Jackpot, nerds

Mythra Mythra @Malos @Final Smash Gamer @Apollo Justice
Um... Guys....
Sorry, I think this is going to take a week for me to even start chapter 8....
Actually about taking a week... Just kidding. I chose Pyra because that's what Rex called back in chapter 7.. .I just hope this doesn't have any effect at the end...
Choosing the worse waifu always results in the worse ending :troll:

Here's your badge
pneuma_portrait.png

Guess what!

It’s my birthday.

Love me, you ****s.

:pikachu:

Listen you piece of ****, you're going to have the most badass Birthday ever and you'll ****ing enjoy it.

Love, Mythra :denzel:

Morbi

Scavenger
I hope we get Smash news soon.

We gotta have a direct soon, right?
Think about it like this, every day, it becomes increasingly likely that they will announce Smash related news. I am just glad an Overwatch event is coming tomorrow. that saves me from an entire month of whatever drought we just entered. Bye suckers!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Bork Lazer re-signed with WWE despite he got into a shoot verbal altercation with Vince
>Steel Cage vs Maruchan Reigns at the Greatest Rombo
>The new Orton vs Cena for real.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Ya'll aren't gonna convince me you have the exact same personality and behavior on Smashboards as in real life.

Next thing you all are gonna tell me @ShinyLegendary is an actual 14 year old smh

?

Morbi

Scavenger
Ya'll aren't gonna convince me you have the exact same personality and behavior on Smashboards as in real life.

Next thing you all are gonna tell me @ShinyLegendary is an actual 14 year old smh

?
I am not (completely) fake online, this is how I act in real life. If anything, I am quite toned down because these moderators will step in if a real G speaks their mind. I promise you, Papi, I am authentic. For instance, I talk **** to my mom's boyfriend to his face. In real life, there are no moderators to give you infraction points for not being PC.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh by the way...

Mythra Mythra , my neighbor's kid has a mildy-lewd picture of you as their phone background.

I guess you could say he wants to be your Driver. :troll:
That kid soon will be illuminated when he finds my full noodles in gelbooru.

Nah, Im sure he has a folder of them already.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I almost forgot Feh Channel was tonight.

Hoping for the announcement of a Camus rerun.

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm Canadian so 18.
Oh, well, in that case, sure. You Canadians can do whatever you want. Ban swimsuits for all I care. You can even censor clothed bodies if that makes you feel more comfortable. Here, in Murica, I hope we stop acting like startled grandparents one of these days.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'd like to think we'll see some info before E3, but I think it could go either way.

Oh by the way...

Mythra Mythra , my neighbor's kid has a mildy-lewd picture of you as their phone background.

I guess you could say he wants to be your Driver. :troll:
. . .I thought you meant the real person behind the screen and was wondering how the **** that would happenn.

INB5 "but they really are Mythra"

RE: swamp
swamp is just like a lot of people. A goddamn liar about their own realities. Swamp is probably the nicest guy on here I know, at least in my experience. But I don't know a lot of people with realistic self-images.

RE: online personas.
Of course my online persona and the real me aren't the same. If the real me took form I would be banned already for being an asshole.
:061:

Chrono.

>Bork Lazer re-signed with WWE despite he got into a shoot verbal altercation with Vince
>Steel Cage vs Maruchan Reigns at the Greatest Rombo
>The new Orton vs Cena for real.
Mfw Roman is just gonna win via exciting the Cage to keep Bork strong.

What a weird turn of events. Save us Lashley

Morbi

Scavenger
. . .I thought you meant the real person behind the screen and was wondering how the **** that would happenn.

swamp is just like a lot of people. A goddamn liar about their own realities. Swamp is probably the nicest guy on here I know, at least in my experience. But I don't know a lot of people with realistic self-images.

Of course my online persona and the real me aren't the same. If the real me took form I would be banned already for being an *******.
That does not make any sense, you just go on to call him a liar (which is vaguely ****ed up that you cannot even take him at his word) and then go on to describe the differences between online personas and the person themselves within literally the same sentence. Perhaps Swamp is an absolute ass, as he states, and he is just nice here to be formal? It is really not that much of a stretch.

I do not know him that well; however, I prefer to believe he is just telling us the truth rather than fishing for the "oh, no, you are so great" responses. But, hey, what do I know?

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh, well, in that case, sure. You Canadians can do whatever you want. Ban swimsuits for all I care. You can even censor clothed bodies if that makes you feel more comfortable. Here, in Murica, I hope we stop acting like startled grandparents one of these days.
That's not exactly what I meant

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
IRL me is the same ****hole that the one here, but en español

Mfw Roman is just gonna win via exciting the Cage to keep Bork strong.

What a weird turn of events. Save us Lashley
Legit surprised that Brock didn't go to UFC; they need stuff to fill the upcoming events now that McGregor singlehandely destroyed the last PPV card with a dolly.

If Roman wins there it is fine, I just want a more full-time Brock without the title; if he really cares about the audience reaction then he'll become more active.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh, okay, thanks for the clarification. I understand what you meant now that you pointed out that it was not exactly what you meant.

I am just saying that it would be a crime TO ban yoga pants.
It’s not a ban I want.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner was a tied between MegaMan.EXE and Bass.EXE, which make sense as the two are very popular. Roll and Protoman's Navi counterparts weren't as popular.

Next up will be a Mega Man Zero series poll, and off course I will used a certain version of a certain fan favorite. Your choices are Sage Harpuia, Fairy Leviathan, Mega Man Zero (The Zero version of Zero), and of course Dr Wiel.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Of course my online persona and the real me aren't the same. If the real me took form I would be banned already for being an *******.
Swamp is great, yeah.

I’m still condused why I mix him and Opo up on the reg

D

Deleted member

Would you believe me if I said I'm a whole lot nicer irl? Because I'm too shy to actually call anyone out or even try to be a jerk.
I also, surprisingly, do not bother people with Etrian Odyssey every 5 minutes.

Speaking of which, I haven't really shilled it so-- *shot*
There is no such thing as good and evil.

It are only the laws of the countries we live in and the morals we adjusted that decide how we're viewed.
This is not directed to you in any way, but I've seen that exact comment way too much on the internet that I'm tired of hearing it.
There is good and evil, if you're gonna say they're made up things decided by made up laws then I need to remind everyone that everything in our society is made up, like language and arguing over fictional characters. Just because someone made it up doesn't make it any less valid.
Saying "good and evil are made up morals" is a bull**** excuse created by people who want to justify their asshole behaviour and generic movie villains who the writers want to make look Gray in the morality scale.
/Rant
I almost forgot Feh Channel was tonight.
Last year I called Joshua being a Tempest Trial reward and woke up at 4am to the best news regarding the game.

So now I'm gonna predict Summer Joshua who will finally make my wallet run dry.
Jk, we getting another Camilla and Canas still won't be in the game.
Hoping for the announcement of a Camus rerun.
You mean Ephraim?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
My mental images related to someone else's post went wild someplace other than Smashboards for once.

Which is why I'm still sharing it here. :troll:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom